Opinions on this under reported event.

The persons pictured below; car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

Here are pic's of the couple and the alleged perpetrators of this horrific crime.

murder%20victims2.jpg

Do you consider this a hate crime? Why or why not?

they should all be executed.

yes, this is a hate crime

they should get what they gave out every day for the rest of their lives. punishment to lenient in america.

I read that but let's put this in perspective.

Here we have a situation where 5 black people are being tried for a horrific crime and then there is the Texas truck dragging incident where the national media went apeshit over it for 6 months.

If we can here stories every fricken day about how bad the white race treats the black race why can't we have some fair and balanced reporting?

My question still stands to other readers of this post...does this incident constitute a hate crime?

Yes, most blacks hate or resent whites. However a crime is a crime so why label it differently. If the punishments were different, swifter and more harsh criminals would think twice.

If it were one of my kids I can assure you they would be dead already!

Last edited:
The persons pictured below; car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

Here are pic's of the couple and the alleged perpetraitors of this horrific crime.

murder%20victims2.jpg

Do you consider this a hate crime? Why or why not?

Yes, it was definitely a hate crime. Because it was overdone! Brutal and overdone.

One of them has already been tried and got LWOP. Should have been the DP. Kill the rest of these *******.

you can follow the trials in the knoxville papers...

Judge on alert for any liars during jury selection in Christian, Newsom torture slaying » Knoxville News Sentinel

swatch boy, the reason they have "heard" of this...is i have done a couple of threads on it...unfortunately once the main media refused to cover the story etc....it became the aryans bloggers who kept it alive...

i love the media rational...it was just a car jacking gone wrong...of course any other story of white on black was covered to the hilt during this time...

Judge on alert for any liars during jury selection in Christian, Newsom torture slaying » Knoxville News Sentinel

that is one of the newspapers covering it locally...the only reason i heard of it...was i live about 200 miles from knoxville...so it was a local story...

Channon Christian and Chris Newsom Murder Trial Updates

the police have pressed more charges....i hate to post this site but i will give them credit they are keeping the story close and will keep it close ...it serves its purpose to them

New Charges in Knoxville Murder Case of Christian & Newsom... - Stormfront

do i think it was a hate crime? o hell ya...the first one got lwop....he is most likey testifing against the others... tn has not used the death penalty much....one person has been executed since 1976 or so.
these guys will never see the needle or whatever method is used now. (btw i am against the death penatly)

If they did it because the victims were white then yes it is a hate crime.

Is that the case?

As to black on white crime not being reported, didn't we just go through two weeks of hysteria about a school bus fight?

I don't like "hate crime" laws either, and we'll never really know in this case as anyone who could be a witness is dead. I will say however that I would be very surprised if it wouldn't be considered a hate crime had it been 5 white thugs committing this horrendous act to a middle class black couple.

Bottom line is these pieces of shit should fry regardless. LWOP is complete horseshit, there's no excuse for any of them to continue breathing.

Hard to imagine how 'race' makes a crime like this 'worse.'

As Harry Calahan used to say, some people just need killing, and this bunch fits the bill.

tn wont kill them..they may end up on death row but they will just grow old there...aryans will kill them in a heartbeat in general pop....just think xen you have something in common with aryans...does it give you the slimey feeling it gives me? but they have kept this story alive.

As Harry Calahan used to say, some people just need killing, and this bunch fits the bill.

It really doesn't, it's just interesting to watch everybody posture when it is white on black it is a hate crime and when it is black on white they are shocked that one would even think so. It is terribly amusing and predictable. I remember the Duke non crime, those white boys were guilty and racist and bla bla bla the black panthers and all the race baiters arrived the very next day and were ready to string those white boys up. and this crime? no big deal right?

It really doesn't, it's just interesting to watch everybody posture when it is white on black it is a hate crime and when it is black on white they are shocked that one would even think so. It is terribly amusing and predictable. I remember the Duke non crime, those white boys were guilty and racist and bla bla bla the black panthers and all the race baiters arrived the very next day and were ready to string those white boys up. and this crime? no big deal right?

Isn't it odd that the truth DID out in the Duke case? You'd think from the way you told it that those innocent lacrosse players were found guilty just because they were white.

Forum List

Back