Opinions on this quote from Black Muslims' ("Nation of Islam") leader Louis Farrakhan

Concerning the murder question and NOI

They are not suppose to murder. Killing in self defense is OK. They are also big supporters of the 2nd amendment and are basically social conservatives, although I do not know who they vote for because they hate Republicans and Democrats with a passion.

Calypso Louie liked hanging with Omar Khaddafi and other stellar vermin. That's kind of a hint, I would think. They're current hanging with NBP and other violently racist gangster types for another. I would say their support for the 2nd has little to do with a fondness republican freedoms and philosophical preferences for Western democracy and individual freedoms.

Who in their right mind listens to Farrakhan. he believes Jesus is in a glass coffin mummified like an egyptian king under the dome of the rock in a room filled with mirrors. You can visit him for $50000 and letter from the Pope giving you permission, and approval by the mufti

The rest of what he says is not Islam and most muslims don't really consider Nation of Islam as related to them.

Forum List

Back