Opinions on a very weak GDP and the failed stimulus

$avant_trailer_park.jpg$obama.jpg

$obamacarelines.jpg

It amazing that no Liberals will try and defend these facts
I wonder why any one would think Obama gets re-elected?

I mean no dis respect to him or or the office, his way of doing business has failed

I mean no dis respect to him or or the office, his way of doing business has failed

And a retard like you would know this how?

It would be "retarded" to reply to any-one who goes through life calling people they have never met "retarded"
BHO and his policies have created no wealth as we spent over a trillion dollars more than we had under the GOP plan
Thanks to the GOP house we cut that spending in 2011 by 400 billion from the record 3.7 trillion in 2010

Its that simple

No-one forced the Liberal side of the democratic party to do this either
State and local municipalities needed a boost as well as the millions who have not been able to find work from the crash of late 08

That did not take 1 trillion dollars

We should have turned the hounds of job creation loose, supported them and dealt with our health care issues one item, one year at a time

It would be "retarded" to reply to any-one who goes through life calling people they have never met "retarded"
ROTFL awesome how you just called yourself a retard.

BHO and his policies have created no wealth as we spent over a trillion dollars more than we had under the GOP plan
Hm so according to you the economy producing 1trillion more then it did before means no wealth was created. Perhaps you are to stupid to know what wealth and creation means

Thanks to the GOP house we cut that spending in 2011 by 400 billion from the record 3.7 trillion in 2010
Total federal spending increase by near 200billion in 2011a So like always you have no clue what you are talking about. And even if you include all govt spending spending still increased slightly in 2011
US Budget Breakdown for FY13 - Charts

State and local municipalities needed a boost as well as the millions who have not been able to find work from the crash of late 08
Yes to bad they elected republicans who are bent in policies that increase unemployment and reduce GDP growth

Heres how your threadss go. You say something completely retarded, then it is pointed out how stupid you are; then you repeat the same stupid thing you said before; then people because you because they dont feel like discussing something with a child; and then you cry about no one discussing the stupid shit you say

Its that simple

We should have turned the hounds of job creation loose, supported them and dealt with our health care issues one item, one year at a time

That is the most stupid of the stupid bullshit. We know corporations are sitting on trillions offshore they made in just the last couple of years. I would call trillions in unspent capital "wealth".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...orporations-sitting-on-trillions-in-cash.html

Its that simple

That is the most stupid of the stupid bullshit. We know corporations are sitting on trillions offshore they made in just the last couple of years. I would call trillions in unspent capital "wealth".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...orporations-sitting-on-trillions-in-cash.html

To start with I agree with you about all of this cash sitting off shore
The question you have to ask your self is why is that cash sitting out there?
Not me, Its tax policy and you know that as well as I do

And 1 more thing, that wealth was taxed prior to leaving this country unless it was the result of the remains of lost revenue

Forum List

Back