Opinions on a very weak GDP and the failed stimulus

Not to mention state governments where the average debt has DOUBLED since 2002.
Doubled.

Indiana's budget is in Surplus as a result of the work of "My Man Mitch" Daniels.

The trick to balancing a budget is looking at what you have to work with, make a plan and do the work.

The trick to doing the budget the way Obama does it is to look at who you want to buy or pay off, then look at any way you can to steal the cash and avoid at every opportunity the temptation to make a budget and just spend 'til there's no credit left.

The difference between a wise and good man and lying theif with no ideas, no plan and no wisdom.

The National Nightmare ends on November 6.

This is worse than what Enron did....Nobody with any economic sense believed that the economic succubus was going to work.

Actually, that's not strictly true... If the stimulus had been used wisely - and targeted into infrastructure - then it could have worked. Which is why I supported it.... with the caveat that the money be spent on infrastructure projects.... but, as is so often the case, it was the execution that was chronically fucked.

It is just a tad comical in a farcical sense that the problems with the economy are related to the valuation of things be they labor, commodities or technology.

The Liberals, who fancy themselves to be realist and forward looking intelligencia continuously disregard what they see in favor of what they wish.

The proof that they are absolutely, irrefutably wrong in everything they think, everything they believe and everything the strive to achieve in every method they try to employ is all around them and they SIMPLY REFUSE TO EXAMINE THE EXTENT OF THEIR FAILED IDEAS.

Unless and until a person wishes to see reality, negotiating with them or working with them is like working with a drug addict. Irrational, undependable, unpredictable and untruthful.

They need to be corralled and kept out of the public treasury.

Would you give your pay check to a drug addict to take care of YOUR needs and those of your family?

I don't disagree, generally speaking... however, the recession required some actual serious attention and action by government. However distasteful, a well spent stimulus, followed by responsible reductions and a realistic austerity period, could have seen the country in a much stronger position than it currently is.

The upside of the downside is that it's gonna make it harder for Obama to win in November. I'm not sure that the 'win' is worth the price.

This has been the biggest failure with BHO
If he was in the private sector Sarbanes Oaxly would have him under investigation

It is no different than what Enron did. bad forecasting is what brought Enron down. It is the very reason for Sarbanes Oaxly

This is why I call you a retard. You are so stupid that you think govt increases in debt means the government is committing fraud

Last edited:
If GWB was the president we would not have increased spending by 1 trillion dollars.
Actually under Bush govt spending increased faster under then under Obama
Austerity, American Style - NYTimes.com

The pipe-line from Canada would be wide open
Resulting in gas prices being $0.30 higher in the middle west and dozens of oil spills contaminating drinking water reslting in a net negative for the economy

My point is Bush faced this problem out of the gate
tax policy
No threats to corporation who could plan there growth based on a policy that was solid and without threat
the fed and those policies created 7 million jobs in 4 years from 03-08
Actually by the end of 2008 the economy had lost jobs compared to 2000

This is worse than what Enron did....Nobody with any economic sense believed that the economic succubus was going to work.
Well if you consider 4million jobs 12million people not entering poverty and saving 3trillion dollar in ten years as not working then you'd be correct

I started the thread just for that reason
The main stream as well as the dem party lied there way to congress in late 06, then the white house in 08
Yes it was Democrats who lied about WMDS in Iraq; furthermore the maine reason Dems won in 2006 was because the GOP had like 30 congressinoa memebrs who were charged with corruption

Good sound tax policy,
If you considering giving millionaires millions more as good

pro growth legislation
Name some.
as well as budgets that were sound,
Yes going form a 200b surplus to a 1.5trillion deficit is totally sound

The failed policies sense have no-one to blame but those in charge, it is that simple. Re distribution of wealth is no different of taking wealth from the consumer and giving it to the chosen few as BHO and the Dem congress in 2009-2010
I see so according to you redistribution of wealth into consumers hands means taking away money from consumers. No wonder people call you a retard

We went from spending 2.7 trillion in 2007 to spending 3.7 in 2010
That is 1 trillion dollars for a return of a GDP of 2.2% today
This is also why I call you a retard you are to stupid to realize that increased in govt spending for health care doesn't provide health care

If he was in the private sector Sarbanes Oaxly would have him under investigation

It is no different than what Enron did. bad forecasting is what brought Enron down. It is the very reason for Sarbanes Oaxly

Actually, that's not strictly true... If the stimulus had been used wisely - and targeted into infrastructure - then it could have worked. Which is why I supported it.... with the caveat that the money be spent on infrastructure projects....

Nonsense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG3AKoL0vEs]The Broken Window Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

This is why I call you a retard. You are so stupid that you think govt increases in debt means the government is committing fraud

The job of the government is to make the country a better place in which to live and to do so within the budget.

Our current government has not produced a budget and is running up the debt at about 5 times the rate of any other administration. Add to that that the Divider in Chief is very loudly blaming anyone he desires for all of his own failures and accusing those who point out his illegal activities as being law breakers and we have a criminally corrupt and corrupting administration that stealing the future from our children.

Obama is a fraud as he has no clue how to what he claimed he would do and is now trying to extend the fraud for another 4 years.

If he had any honor or honesty, he'd resign now and cut our losses.

Last edited:
Well if you consider 4million jobs 12million people not entering poverty and saving 3trillion dollar in ten years as not working then you'd be correct

I started the thread just for that reason
The main stream as well as the dem party lied there way to congress in late 06, then the white house in 08
Yes it was Democrats who lied about WMDS in Iraq; furthermore the maine reason Dems won in 2006 was because the GOP had like 30 congressinoa memebrs who were charged with corruption

Name some.

The failed policies sense have no-one to blame but those in charge, it is that simple. Re distribution of wealth is no different of taking wealth from the consumer and giving it to the chosen few as BHO and the Dem congress in 2009-2010
I see so according to you redistribution of wealth into consumers hands means taking away money from consumers. No wonder people call you a retard

This is also why I call you a retard you are to stupid to realize that increased in govt spending for health care doesn't provide health care

I'm not sure I understand your thesis.

Are you saying that the Big 0 had a great plan and has executed it precisely as he had envisioned creating exactly the end result he was striving to implement?

Doubled.

That is a left wing very biased look at the debt
From 1995 thru 2008 the debt went from 5 trillion to 10 trillion with the GOP over congress until 2006 election cycle (except when Jim Jeffers jumped ship in 2000, through 2002)
13 years
2 wars
9-11
Nasdaq bubble
Enron(s)
6 major hurricanes mid decade 00s
from 2009 thru present it has went to 16 trillion, with 50% of 2009 being BHO
we had a defict of 163 billion in 2007, the last GOP budget, spending 2.7 trillion
we spent 3 7 trillion in 2010 and added 2.5 trillion in 1 year, 50% of what was added from 1995 thru 2008

09/30/1999 5,656,270,901,615.43
09/30/1998 5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/2010 13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 6,783,231,062,743.62
09/30/2002 6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86

Name some.

I'm not sure I understand your thesis.

Are you saying that the Big 0 had a great plan and has executed it precisely as he had envisioned creating exactly the end result he was striving to implement?

I have ZZZ on ignore, he likes to call people retarded
I see he did it again

There are people in this world who have mentally challenged kids they deal with every day that would love to get there hands in him, there is no doubt in my mind of that

Do us all a favor and add him to your ignore list until he begins to act like an adult

You said it best, there is no understanding him

You can read every post I have ever put any where, I have never attacked any-one

ZZZ, no-one cares about peoples opinions that act as you do, grow up and ask for forgiveness, not from me
I do not count

It has become very apparent the re distribution of 1 trillion in dollars of wealth did very little to spur growth
I see so according to you GDP being 1 trillion higher is very littlke...

To have went from the govt spending 2.7 trillion with the last GOP budget in 2007 to 3.7 trillion in 2010, we have very little to show for it
UE benefits being extended with the tarp program as GWB and Hank P used it for is money good spent, the rest is hard to understand what exactly what it was to do
Mostly because you are 100% cluless on every topic
land based oil exploration in any state that holds those resources
Yes because more pollution is exactly what we need
Have a one time tax free holiday for the trillions of cash that is sitting over seas due to tax policy
Yes giving corporations money for shipping money over seas is a good idea

ZZZ go to bed
get up in the morning and start over
Running around calling people retarded is going to come back to bight you in the ass one day

It is a Fathers worst fear young man

This political crap is not worth selling who and what you are as a human being. Obama is not a bad man, he just had no business as the president
Hell he failed you worse than he did me

The liberals
the main stream media lied for 8 years to re gain power.
4 years congress not only lost it, they got kicked out in the house like never before
same as BHO will be in Nov
People are not going to re-elect him no matter what any-one thinks right now

Running around calling people retarded is going to come back to bight you in the ass one day
It is not that I am calling you retarded its that everything you say is of retard quality.
I mean when you think debt=fraud it is pretty clear you must be a retard

This political crap is not worth selling who and what you are as a human being. Obama is not a bad man, he just had no business as the president
Hell he failed you worse than he did me
See this is the part of the problem. You are to stupid to read therefor you are to stupid to actually respond to anything.
The liberals
the main stream media lied for 8 years to re gain power.
Also this is the problem according to you she GOP and bush are liberals. Leading any person to conclude that you are illiterate

People are not going to re-elect him no matter what any-one thinks right now
Well I really wish you could think sop you could discuss the matter

Doubled.

How bad is IL regarding debt? Take a look:

Illinois state budget (2008-2009) - Sunshine Review

Budget Status, 2008-2009

Illinois is currently facing an $11.5 billion deficit. [4] In a letter to lawmakers in Springfield, Gov. Pat Quinn referred to the state's financial crisis as a result of a national recession and poor fiscal discipline by previous administrations. [4]

On March 18, 2009, Gov. Quinn gave his State of the Budget address to legislators in Springfield. [3] Quinn stated that the state of Illinois is facing a crisis on two fronts, one surrounding former Governor Rod Blagojevich and the other concerning the looming financial crisis. [3] Amid decreasing revenue and rising unemployment, Quinn presented his budget for 2010 which he stated would cut costs, provide tax relief and create thousands of jobs. [3]

Illinois state budget - Sunshine Review

FY2012 State Budget

* See past state budgets

As of Nov. 2011, Illinois has a backlog of unpaid bills totaling $3.5 billion.[25]

The state will end FY2012 with a deficit of $8.3 billion according to a Sept. 26, 2011, study by The Civic Foundation. Its study noted that although the state reducing spending, any benefits were negated by higher pension costs and increased borrowing costs. If nothing is done before the end of the fiscal year in June 2012, the deficit will break down to $5.5 billion in unpaid bills from companies that provide services, $1.2 billion in Medicaid payments the state will push off until FY2013, and $1.6 billion is owed to companies for tax returns and health insurance bills for state employees.[26]

Doubled.

How bad is IL regarding debt? Take a look:

Illinois state budget (2008-2009) - Sunshine Review

Budget Status, 2008-2009

Illinois is currently facing an $11.5 billion deficit. [4] In a letter to lawmakers in Springfield, Gov. Pat Quinn referred to the state's financial crisis as a result of a national recession and poor fiscal discipline by previous administrations. [4]

On March 18, 2009, Gov. Quinn gave his State of the Budget address to legislators in Springfield. [3] Quinn stated that the state of Illinois is facing a crisis on two fronts, one surrounding former Governor Rod Blagojevich and the other concerning the looming financial crisis. [3] Amid decreasing revenue and rising unemployment, Quinn presented his budget for 2010 which he stated would cut costs, provide tax relief and create thousands of jobs. [3]

Illinois state budget - Sunshine Review

FY2012 State Budget

* See past state budgets

As of Nov. 2011, Illinois has a backlog of unpaid bills totaling $3.5 billion.[25]

The state will end FY2012 with a deficit of $8.3 billion according to a Sept. 26, 2011, study by The Civic Foundation. Its study noted that although the state reducing spending, any benefits were negated by higher pension costs and increased borrowing costs. If nothing is done before the end of the fiscal year in June 2012, the deficit will break down to $5.5 billion in unpaid bills from companies that provide services, $1.2 billion in Medicaid payments the state will push off until FY2013, and $1.6 billion is owed to companies for tax returns and health insurance bills for state employees.[26]

This debt thing has become very boring
It is a left wing agenda to re peat a lie until it becomes truth
No dis respect but i am not sure what Ill. has to do with this

From 1995 though 2008 we went from a DEBT of 5 trillion to 10 trillion
from 2009 thru present it is very very close to 16 trillion

Deficit and debt are 2 very different things
in 2007 we had a deficit of 163 billion, we added 500 billion to the debt
in 2010 we had a deficit of 1.3 trillion, we added, well take a look, below
2010 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

09/30/2010 13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 6,783,231,062,743.62
09/30/2002 6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86
If you go back to 1995 when the GOP took over congress and run it through 2006 election cycle when they lost it tells a very different story than GWB Dbled the debt

It is congress who runs the budget, all the president can do is ask and ir veto
This is why 2007 had spending of 2.7 trillion (the last gop budget) and 2010 had 3.7

Government - Reports

It gets worse.

11-02-02_cnn_debt.png

But the Lefties, the ones here anyway feel that our government
just doesn't and hasn't spent nearly enough of our taxpayer dollars
and they are pretty pissed about it. :eek:

It gets worse.

11-02-02_cnn_debt.png

I am really surprised that no-one has wrote an Op-Ed on these subject
They got the controls and went hay wire in 24 months
from Obama- care to resetting the budget base-line 1 trillion dollars higher than the last GOP budget
I have another thread I started about this very subject. They blew it

It gets worse.

11-02-02_cnn_debt.png

I am really surprised that no-one has wrote an Op-Ed on these subject
They got the controls and went hay wire in 24 months
from Obama- care to resetting the budget base-line 1 trillion dollars higher than the last GOP budget
I have another thread I started about this very subject. They blew it

I see so you complain aut high deficits then bash Obamacare of which reduces deficits by trillions of dollars... And u wonder why everyone thinks you are a retard

The stimulus didn't fail for over a hundred Republicans who voted against it and then used the money to create thousands of jobs. You guys sit in front of the Internet. You can look it up state by state. See who got what and what it was used for to create jobs. Right wingers are so damn lazy or they don't know how to use a search engine, or both.

The stimulus didn't fail for over a hundred Republicans who voted against it and then used the money to create thousands of jobs. You guys sit in front of the Internet. You can look it up state by state. See who got what and what it was used for to create jobs. Right wingers are so damn lazy or they don't know how to use a search engine, or both.

no right wingers just have an iq of 50

Forum List

Back