opinion...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by actsnoblemartin, Jul 11, 2007.

1. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    The san diego padres decided to have a gay giveaway, with a kids giveaway.

I am not opposed to the gay giveaway, but dont do it on the same night as kids giveaway, parents should have to have a discussion on sexuality with kids under 12, and kids as young as 4 or 5. And by default, the padres are indoctrinating kids, by saying homosexuality is ok.

Now, would the padres be fair, and have a being gay is not ok giveaway, on the same night as kids giveaway.

how about a straight price, or swingers pride, sex pride, smokers pride, black pride, muslims pride, hey we have to be polticall correct dont we :cuckoo:

tell the padres how you feel

http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/help...ySubject=None&dest=fanfeedback@padres.mlb.com

2. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,119
    They gave away gays and kids? Damn.

3. actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin I love Andrea & April

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    hahaha. im not opposed to the gay promotion, its the padres choice, but not on a kids night.

And, im against any public display of affection that is over the top, regardless of who it is or the sexual orientation.

I think, if they are going to have a being gay is ok night, why not a being ok is not ok night?

Should peole of different opinions be allowed to have giveaways?.

Yes, i understand that means, an anti-war giveaway could then happen, if a pro-war or pro-military happens. Its fine, but leave all the politics and social crap, away from the kids, they need to stop being forced to grow up, this crazy world is pathetic.

I think its important to be consistent.