Opinion: Why Arizona is getting so much attention

So lookie who just can't help himself from injecting racism every chance he gets.
Lookie at the lefty moonbat who's too dense to see that she's being mocked. :rofl:
The funny part is when she pretends to be totally obvious to everything around her.

All we have heard the last few days is how this arizona law is 'racist' and she comes here and claims NOBODY is saying that! :lol:

****** please.

Why Arizona is getting so much attention

//

Because it is a useful diversion from our real problems.

Like Goldman Sacks being thankful for the oil rig disaster.

Last edited:
The libs really have their panties in a twist over Arizona. It's amazing to watch.

The facts of the matter are that the federal government has a Constitutional duty to protect our borders. In an attempt to do that, the federal government has made immigration laws. The fairness of these laws is certainly debatable, however, these are the laws that the federal government has passed. Immigration is a federal jurisdiction.

A border state, or any state for that matter, can enforce laws when the federal government fails to do so. Arizona has done just that and it highlights the incompetence of the federal government.

Anything that highlights this incompetence is to be met with hysterics as the Adored one cannot be criticized. Nevermind that this has nothing to do with the Dear Leader at the moment, but reasoning with the emotionally hysterical is rarely possible.
A state may be able to enforce immigration if the fed doesn't, but it can't make a law to control immigration. If the courts see this law as subterfuge, they will toss it out.

It's pretty simple to see why Arizona is getting so much attention from Democrats . They need a big Latino turn out at the midterm election. This law will catch the interest of every Latino. The Democrats have made Immigration Reform next on the legislative agenda. The bill will contain a number of items legal Latinos will want, Republicans will vote against it, and the Democrats will have have a field day.

Yes. It amazes me how people who don't live in AZ can have zero empathy for the people who live there. Illegal immigration isn't such a big deal where I live but when it becomes so, I would hope our governor would deal with it.

Cavuto said today "Why would it be illegal to arrest illegals who have done something illegal? Makes absolutely no sense.
There are barely enough jobs for us townies let alone illegals. I live in the heart of the Rust Belt.

Understand please that it's not a lack of understanding with me. I know what the problems are.

But this bill is a poor solution. You can't get true justice from an unjust law.

Other regimes have tried "Pass Laws" throughout history and failed. Because they learned that unjustly leaning on one segment of the society due to appearance is like a massive dam failure to a free society. The discrimination and harassment can only serve one end. The Latino community in America will be as suspicious and uncooperative with the police as, unfortunately the Black community has. And the "stop snitchin'" attitude will be voiced in Spanish.

The clampdown must be at both the border and the workplace. Why not get behind a measure that would criminalize the hiring of illegal immigrants? That would dry up the spill at its source, so to speak.

But those employers have deep pockets, don't they? So, it's the minority that gets hassled instead. Jim Crow for Brown people instead of Black people.

That's twice you've tossed out the emotional term, 'Jim Crow'. There is nothing in this legislation that is jimcrowish. Look at the actual legislation. Your comment in that respect is irrelevant.
It's a PDF so I can't cut and paste. But I refer you to lines 20-26. Reasonable suspicion. Will the cops be cracking down on Scandinavian illegal immigrants, or do you imagine as I do that those with Latino appearance will be the prime targets?

And that's what Jim Crow is about. Tailoring legislation to hassle those with a certain appearance.

There are barely enough jobs for us townies let alone illegals. I live in the heart of the Rust Belt.

Understand please that it's not a lack of understanding with me. I know what the problems are.

But this bill is a poor solution. You can't get true justice from an unjust law.

Other regimes have tried "Pass Laws" throughout history and failed. Because they learned that unjustly leaning on one segment of the society due to appearance is like a massive dam failure to a free society. The discrimination and harassment can only serve one end. The Latino community in America will be as suspicious and uncooperative with the police as, unfortunately the Black community has. And the "stop snitchin'" attitude will be voiced in Spanish.

The clampdown must be at both the border and the workplace. Why not get behind a measure that would criminalize the hiring of illegal immigrants? That would dry up the spill at its source, so to speak.

But those employers have deep pockets, don't they? So, it's the minority that gets hassled instead. Jim Crow for Brown people instead of Black people.

That's twice you've tossed out the emotional term, 'Jim Crow'. There is nothing in this legislation that is jimcrowish. Look at the actual legislation. Your comment in that respect is irrelevant.

I'm getting fed up with these Democrat assholes doing this every couple of years. The last big racist push was Katrina.

And these idiots just suck it up like the brain-dead assholes they are.
And brain dead Conservatives continue to fail to learn from their own mistakes.

You like to use the word "asshole" a lot. Why? "Paging Dr. Freud!"

Despite the small amout of irrelevant babbling, there is a point here: The illegals are entering the US because there's someone employing them. Employers with "Deep Pockets?" Frankly, I doubt it.

Large Corporations would simply rather pay for expensive legal labor, or move their operation to a cheaper labor source.

No, illegals are here to mow lawns, hammer nails, pick strawberries, and collect trash.
Still, no employer will ever be frog marched down the court house steps for hiring illegals, will they? Nope! Just round up the wetbacks, no matter who they are and cuff 'em!

And they call this justice?!?

And if you ran a food processing plant and hire illegals, you probably have deep pockets. Same goes for hotel chains and Construction companies.

And for those who have illegals mowing their lawns, picking their berries and painting their homes, aren't they really the reason illegals come here? Do those employers bear any responsibility? Or can they be excused because 'they are creating jobs'?

Cut the source of income from the illegals and they will stop coming here.

But that means prosecuting the white community and that just isn't as palatable as hassling wetbacks.

It's a PDF so I can't cut and paste. But I refer you to lines 20-26. Reasonable suspicion. Will the cops be cracking down on Scandinavian illegal immigrants, or do you imagine as I do that those with Latino appearance will be the prime targets?

And that's what Jim Crow is about. Tailoring legislation to hassle those with a certain appearance.
Boy, you are pulling - no, tearing - muscles with that stretch.

You are appealing to emotions. Nothing substantive about that.

Review your history. Jim Crow was about segregation and separate but equal. Nothing in this legislation to enforce federal law even remotely resembles that.

Last edited:

Despite the small amout of irrelevant babbling, there is a point here: The illegals are entering the US because there's someone employing them. Employers with "Deep Pockets?" Frankly, I doubt it.

Large Corporations would simply rather pay for expensive legal labor, or move their operation to a cheaper labor source.

No, illegals are here to mow lawns, hammer nails, pick strawberries, and collect trash.

They say that if we kicked out all illegals in this California--it would collapse. Have you been to Las Vegas, NV lately? They work--they're in the hotels, the restaurants--they're everywhere.

The problem employers have is identifying them as illegals. After all, we have a President who has no problems what-so-ever--in issuing illegals valid state drivers licenses. Something most citizens of this country use as identification. Obama stated--"they didn't come here to drive" comment. Remember that one?

But--any illegal coming into this country--the very first thing they try and get is identification to show they belong here-- meaning fake birth certificates--a social security number--drivers licenses--etc. And they get them.

To add--it was democrats that wanted to de-fund E-Verify--an online tool for employers to check on immigration status.

The driver license for illegals issue was a loser for Obama. He attempted to woo Latinos away from Hillary Clinton during the primary, and it turned out to be a huge mistake.

The only information I can find on the status of E-Verify becoming federal law, rather than state option, is that it still languishes in committee. Which of course means that the bill has not advanced far enough for it to be "defunded" by Democrats. That was April of 09. Janet Napolitano favors the bill, and it is sponsored by both a Republican AND a Democrat. I'm guessing it will now get the fast-track because of the recent events in Arizona.

I'm getting fed up with these Democrat assholes doing this every couple of years. The last big racist push was Katrina.

And these idiots just suck it up like the brain-dead assholes they are.

Any event like Katrina which brought everyone face-to-face with the enormous problem of inner-city black communities is going to have racial overtones. Are you nuts? You seem to think Democrats just sit back and make up stuff just to start a fight. In today's polarized atmosphere, it's hardly necessary to compound an existing crisis by inventing another one just to score political points.

So lookie who just can't help himself from injecting racism every chance he gets.
Lookie at the lefty moonbat who's too dense to see that she's being mocked. :rofl:
The funny part is when she pretends to be totally obvious to everything around her.

All we have heard the last few days is how this arizona law is 'racist' and she comes here and claims NOBODY is saying that! :lol:

****** please.

Show where I said that. YOU, however, can't seem to stop yourself from your fucking racist comments. Nice try, freak. Both you and The Dud are such readable dullards. You don't even try to conceal your prejudices.

New Topics

Forum List

Back