OPINION Video: Debunking The Most Common Myths White People Tell About Race

They are the problem because their lunacy is amplified by anti-white racists like Asclepias and IM2 and Paul.

Any retaliatory action against white liberals would be countered by non-white racists who supposedly aren’t the problem.

Let go of your white guilt and wake the fuck up to the demographics of this country. White liberals are a minuscule and pathetic minority in this country.
Asclepias and IM2 are just the other side of the same coin you're on, no more or less guilty of the same thing you are guilty of, allowing white liberals to manipulate you through your hatred for one another while they reap the benefits.

take a good look at the past couple of weeks...what color were most of the folks trying to destroy a right wing jurist with the most blatant obvious lies ever seen? and most of the folks on the steps outside? and the ones screaming in the chamber and hallways and threatening Senators? the ones in restaurants? the fake news channels? the streets of Portland? How do you think a "minuscule pathetic minority" can attain and retain power if it is not manipulating one side against the other?

The Most Common Myths White People Tell About Race

The OP starts from a false premise. I don't tell any myths about race. I don't actually think about race. None of they people I know or work with think about race. If they do, they aren't saying anything about it to me.

Where are all these racial conversations taking place except on the Internet?
In black neighborhoods.

They are the problem because their lunacy is amplified by anti-white racists like Asclepias and IM2 and Paul.

Any retaliatory action against white liberals would be countered by non-white racists who supposedly aren’t the problem.

Let go of your white guilt and wake the fuck up to the demographics of this country. White liberals are a minuscule and pathetic minority in this country.
Asclepias and IM2 are just the other side of the same coin you're on, no more or less guilty of the same thing you are guilty of, allowing white liberals to manipulate you through your hatred for one another while they reap the benefits.

take a good look at the past couple of weeks...what color were most of the folks trying to destroy a right wing jurist with the most blatant obvious lies ever seen? and most of the folks on the steps outside? and the ones screaming in the chamber and hallways and threatening Senators? the ones in restaurants? the fake news channels? the streets of Portland? How do you think a "minuscule pathetic minority" can attain and retain power if it is not manipulating one side against the other?
You are clearly the one being manipulated here. White liberals and black racists have you fools thinking there is an equivalency to white people who are counteracting anti-white racism in a completely appropriate and rational manner and those who perpetrate racism against unsuspecting, trusting, guilt-ridden white people. No, Asclepias and Paul and IM2 are the lowest of the lowest who are on a one way ticket to the inner most circles of hell.

The reality is that I am just a millennial who is fully awake to the madness in the context of my generation. There is nothing outlandish about my thoughts, actions or attitude to any of this. If anything I am far too nice to do what needs to be done to prevent the apocalypse.

You don’t understand the bigger picture. The only reason why Antifa and misandrist lunatics are out in force is because they know that when the conservatives have finally had enough and retaliate to protect their lives, the minorities will cut you down and evil will win. That is the reality that Rockwell knew more than a generation ago.

The answer is not to be passive or even passive aggressive and allow this idiocracy to turn into a gulag for everyone who barely even disagrees; the answer is to proactively and mercilessly beat the superiority complex out of non-whites until the chip on their shoulder falls off and to call out the inferiority complexes of pathetic white cucks who pretend they have a legitimate political stance.

Crush the egos and the inferiors will be forever pacified.

Yet on the other hand people will accept a dropout like Limbaugh and his unstudied and unresearched opinion as gospel. Hate to tell you white folks but you got problems. The major problem revolves around how you see other races. Until you can admit you have a problem work to fix it, America stays divided. Because the rest of us do not have to bow down and just accept your problem and live with it.

Why do you attack Rush Limbaugh as being racist? His call screener is a black man who has been on the job with Rush for over thirty years. A black man also presided over his last wedding. The vast majority of people, unlike you, look for the best-qualified person for the job.

As for being unstudied and unresearched, where did Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, James Cameron, Mark Zuckerberg, Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford, Lady Gaga, Tiger Woods and many others

Yep.....The Venerable Bo Snerdley. Also known as James Golden.

Because he is a racist.

The black guy is racist?

I don't know where the perspective that a white person can't learn anything from a person of color comment is directed. It's certainly a ridiculous idea and one I would think only the most ardent white supremacist types might believe.
It's based on my observation of the responses here on US Message Board of the more hateful members who post here and cannot comment without a plethora of demeaning and denigrating insults quite often of a racist nature.

People like Ass Leper and I am 2 bring it on themselves.
I'm no racist by any stretch but I'm glad to give these two shit all the crap they deserve.

You are a racist. And if what you dish out is the best you can do, quit.

Funny...all the black people I interact with daily would tell you you're full of shit.
As would the hispanic girl I was engaged too.

People like you are no better than notsoSharpton.

I doubt that very much. And if you think so, join an all black forum, express yourself and see what you get.

A black forum filled with racist such as yourself?
I'll pass.

It's based on my observation of the responses here on US Message Board of the more hateful members who post here and cannot comment without a plethora of demeaning and denigrating insults quite often of a racist nature.

I'm no racist by any stretch but I'm glad to give these two shit all the crap they deserve.

Funny...all the black people I interact with daily would tell you you're full of shit.

I doubt that very much. And if you think so, join an all black forum, express yourself and see what you get.

I'll pass.
Why would you assume that a black forum is filled with racists? I think it's because you don't want your feelings hurt.

And IM2 is not a racist although I understand why you all don't like him.

I'll pass.
Why would you assume that a black forum is filled with racists? I think it's because you don't want your feelings hurt.

You think I havent perused black sites in the past?

I'll pass.

Because every black forum is full of black racists. Just like BLM is primarily composed of black racists and it is mainstream within the black community.

That is what happens when our society insists that only white people can be racists.

That is what happens when “anti-racist” groups are entirely political and frequently align with black racists for political power.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

I have a question for Dr. DiAngelo...

tariq nasheed HATE.jpg
Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Because every black forum is full of black racists. Just like BLM is primarily composed of black racists and it is mainstream within the black community.

Regarding the matriarchal focused BLM movement...

BLM SOLUTIONS Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi.png

Peace.

America has not yet began to pay for it's sins. But the time is coming,
Spoken like a political chump.

Yes that's what you are.

View attachment 221685

When did X say that?

Last week? During the Obama presidency?

Because if he spoke those words recently I'm damn sure going to listen because he rose from the dead to say it. Therefore he has some insight about the current democratic party that needs to be seriously considered.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's still the same party of slavery.

Only to the disingenuous.

The OP starts from a false premise. I don't tell any myths about race. I don't actually think about race. None of they people I know or work with think about race. If they do, they aren't saying anything about it to me.

You have posted myths about race. The biggest myth is what you have just posted.

In black neighborhoods.

Spend a lot of time there, do ya?

No we are not even close to being what ptbw is. But those like you can't stand the truth. Look at your racism. You are here telling us that blacks cannot think for ourselves but that we must be manipulated to what we think and see by white liberals. You are stupid enough think liberals make us dislike a white man who express white supremacist ideology. Liberals did not make ptwb a white supremacist.

The pathetic minority is the less than 30 percent of rabid and crazed right wingers. Right wingers have killed people. Right wingers were determined by homeland security as our number one domestic terrorist threat. We did not read all this mumbo jumbo when right wing tea party racists were protesting and taking guns to rallies when Obama was president. We did not read his when Sotomayor was accused of racism bye nutjobs on the right. Did not read this when a mob of angry whites stormed into Charlottesville when one of them decided to drive a car at full speed into a crowd of people and killing someone. We did not read this when a right wing mob held an armed standoff in Nevada, or when a right wing mob decided they would commit an armed takeover of a government building in Oregon. So all this is another disingenuous conservative post.

I do my best to try to understand as much as humanly possible the things that interest or affect me. I understand that the resistance is a defense mechanism but the perspective that there is nothing of value that a white person would learn from a person of color is baffling. Surprisingly, when it comes to the topic of race, the information doesn't seem to be any more well received when coming from another white person.

Author Robin DiAngelo: Debunking the most common myths white people tell about race
I absolutely believe in Manifest Destiny. Hope that doesn't offend you too much.

I believe we are PAYING for our sins because we've allowed the Turd Worlders into this country and too many have decided to treat these backward cultures as equals.

America has not yet began to pay for it's sins. But the time is coming,
Spoken like a political chump.

Yes that's what you are.
And you won't even demand reparations from the party of slavery? Because you're a political chump.

Why should anyone take you seriously, and not consider you to be a political chump, if you don't go after the party of slavery?

WTF?

There was no "party of slavery". Slavery was a social/economic institution that existed long before there were any political parties and long before there were even colonies here. And the African TransAtlantic type went on starting in the 16th century throughout the Atlantic side of the Americas, many more outside what would eventually become the US than inside it. Nor was a political party needed to own slaves, which were owned by Federalists, Democratic-Republicans, Whigs, Know Nothings, Democrats, Constitutional Unionists and even Ulysses Grant... and more to the point, by owners who had no political party at all.

Generally pre-1860 political parties either came out against slavery (e.g. Free Soil, Republicans) or they danced around the issue taking no position "pro" or "con", as did the Whigs, Know Nothings and Democrats. That failure to take a stand when it could no longer be ignored caused the Whigs to evaporate and the Democrats to finish fourth in the Presidential election of 1860 pulling no electoral votes at all out of the South, the same number (zero) as Lincoln who wasn't even on those states' ballots. The South had already kicked the Democratic convention out of its territory (South Carolina) specifically because it was not a 'party of slavery', which is what the South wanted. And the Confederacy, for its part, had no political parties.

But slavery was brought to the Americas not by political parties or politics but by commerce. Merchants in human cargo from Britain, Spain, France and Portugal, simply to make more money in labor-intensive land exploitations. And though most of those countries and their former colonies had by the time of the US Civil War abolished the practice, it still went on in a few places finally ending in Brazil in 1888 --- where "Democrats" have never existed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'll pass.

I'm not talking about perusing them, I'm talking about actually debating the people there.

African Americans are typically much more knowledgable about American history, U.S. policies & procedures and how it adversely impacts us because we've had to become knowledgeable. If you think about it or even do a quick perusal of the comment history here on U.S. Message Board you will find that the African American members that have been cited - IM2, Asclepias and Paul - have imparted a enormous wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics but the common thread is generally the impact that the topics have on African American lives but also in some cases by extension the lives of all Americans (take the topic of the racist origins of gun control for example).

In contrast, their opponents have contributed nothing of value that imparts knowledge or understanding of U.S. laws, policies, history, etc. or why and how African Americans came to be socially/economically disadvantaged. Aside from the denigrating and disengenuous insults and lies they tell, they apparently are not interested in learning anything or imparting any knowledge they have (at this point I'm not sure they have any), they merely want a forum where they can insult and bash black people, without opposition.

I'll pass.

I'm not talking about perusing them, I'm talking about actually debating the people there.

African Americans are typically much more knowledgable about American history, U.S. policies & procedures and how it adversely impacts us because we've had to become knowledgeable. If you think about it or even do a quick perusal of the comment history here on U.S. Message Board you will find that the African American members that have been cited - IM2, Asclepias and Paul - have imparted a enormous wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics but the common thread is generally the impact that the topics have on African American lives but also in some cases by extension the lives of all Americans (take the topic of the racist origins of gun control for example).

In contrast, their opponents have contributed nothing of value that imparts knowledge or understanding of U.S. laws, policies, history, etc. or why and how African Americans came to be socially/economically disadvantaged. Aside from the denigrating and disengenuous insults and lies they tell, they apparently are not interested in learning anything or imparting any knowledge they have (at this point I'm not sure they have any), they merely want a forum where they can insult and bash black people, without opposition.

When all they do is talk about how racist whitey is?
No thanks.

I'll pass.

No thanks.

Actually that's not the case. And all you guys do is post white racism here. You are scared to take your ideas into an all black forum. All you want is a white racist echo chamber.

I'll pass.

No thanks.

Actually that's not the case. And all you guys do is post white racism here. You are scared to take your ideas into an all black forum. All you want is a white racist echo chamber.

I really dont post much in the racial section unless it's to respond to some ridiculous claim made by some of you.

No thanks.

I really dont post much in the racial section unless it's to respond to some ridiculous claim made by some of you.

Except the only ridiculous claims are made by those like you.

Forum List

Back