Opinion of George W Bush

..on the US Message Board.

So, you're entitled to your opinion. You're not entitled to automatic agreement.

That´s right.

It´s just the disappointment about my changing view of the USA. I grew up in the eighties with all those great american influences like films, music and poetry. I still like them. With the imagination of the american way of life with freedom (especially of speech!) and liberty. But this view is fading like an old photograph in the sun. I think your way of life is a way that costs many lives in other countries and that costs many lives in your own population. This careless way of life -for me- is mostly represented by republican leadership in the past.

Seems the Germans are preening again. How'd that work out last time?
hitlersuicide.gif

Not so good.

That´s a good image of Hitler shooting himself, but he did it 12 years too late. By the way he was an Austrian. It´s the same as Bavarians which is also not in Germany :) In earnest, it´s not boring here with many interesting opinions.

Nope...Everything is still his fault.

I would go one step beyond and give her the fault of everyting. What would be the world now if this nerdy little slut weren´t been in the white house.

Monica-Lewinsky.jpg

QUOTE]

Actually there was an investigation on Clinton where he was accused by several women from sexual harrassment to sexual assault. When Clinton lied to the investigators they felt they had an obvious conviction on the perjury so the rest of the investigation on the sexual assaults were pushed aside because of there difficulty to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Monica accually did him a favor because most did not really feel him lying about a consentual affair was all that bad. Perhaps a more extensive investigation on the accusations of the many other women would have come up with a much more severe negative outcome on Clinton.

Al Gore being president would have really been a nightmare. With his long time family connection with big oil and this green thing he has started, God only knows which way he would have went in that regard.

Last edited:
It is interesting that such an unintelligent man can become president. I think this is only possible in the United States and this tells us europeans much about this land. Though I think he never in his presidency had a voice to decide anything. In my opinion he was a marionette of CIA and the Oilbusiness.

It is interesting to me that someone would consider ex-President Bush as unintelligent. Is it his accent or perhaps his misuse of words. There are many individuals with great speaking ability and with a media that covers his mis-statements. It brings Obama to mind. I have no idea which country you come from but you must be aware how you sound to many others. If you have a british accent you sound like you have homosexual attributes. The German accent sounds as though you are into masochism. It is stupid to judge someones intelligence by their accent and we all make misstatements even Albert Einstein.

It is interesting that such an unintelligent man can become president. I think this is only possible in the United States and this tells us europeans much about this land. Though I think he never in his presidency had a voice to decide anything. In my opinion he was a marionette of CIA and the Oilbusiness.

It is interesting to me that someone would consider ex-President Bush as unintelligent. Is it his accent or perhaps his misuse of words. There are many individuals with great speaking ability and with a media that covers his mis-statements. It brings Obama to mind. I have no idea which country you come from but you must be aware how you sound to many others. If you have a british accent you sound like you have homosexual attributes. The German accent sounds as though you are into masochism. It is stupid to judge someones intelligence by their accent and we all make misstatements even Albert Einstein.

There´s really no need to comment such nonsens. Unintelligence lies in the way to start two illegal wars, to give a fuck about United Nations, and saying at the same time: We will bring peace and democracy to these countries. Unintelligence lies in the way to sacrifice american soldiers and soldiers from other countries for nothing. You know your leaders have two ways to "convince" other countries to live the great western way: The first is money. If you can´t bribe courageous men the second mean is force. But money in the US is melting. What will the World Police do, when she´s on the ground, aware of what is already happening, that she´s no more a world power?

I think George W. was a great President and is a great man. They need to start a new Mt. Rushmore. Reagan, W, and the next Republican President that is going to get us out of the mess the jug-eared Muslim has created.

ignernt

There´s really no need to comment such nonsens. Unintelligence lies in the way to start two illegal wars, to give a fuck about United Nations, and saying at the same time: We will bring peace and democracy to these countries. Unintelligence lies in the way to sacrifice american soldiers and soldiers from other countries for nothing. You know your leaders have two ways to "convince" other countries to live the great western way: The first is money. If you can´t bribe courageous men the second mean is force. But money in the US is melting. What will the World Police do, when she´s on the ground, aware of what is already happening, that she´s no more a world power?

Sounds to me like you have a problem with my country rather than the ex-president. It is true many countries have collapsed trying to keep up with this country. Perhaps you come from one of those countries. Perhaps with proper leadership in your country and hard work from the people your nation can be stronger. I say this because we really are becoming crowded in this country and hopefully more immigrants will stay in their country and try to improve it. The truth is this is a great nation in spite of the many horrible leaders we have elected.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back