Opinion of George W Bush

It is interesting that such an unintelligent man can become president. I think this is only possible in the United States and this tells us europeans much about this land. Though I think he never in his presidency had a voice to decide anything. In my opinion he was a marionette of CIA and the Oilbusiness.

Does it tell you Europeans how much our country is worth compared to yours no matter if we have a bad president or a good president? Lets put it this way, all of you are our marionettes.

I think George W. was a great President and is a great man. They need to start a new Mt. Rushmore. Reagan, W, and the next Republican President that is going to get us out of the mess the jug-eared Muslim has created.

If we all strain hard enough we might be able to get a pile going for you.

It is interesting that such an unintelligent man can become president. I think this is only possible in the United States and this tells us europeans much about this land. Though I think he never in his presidency had a voice to decide anything. In my opinion he was a marionette of CIA and the Oilbusiness.

Does it tell you Europeans how much our country is worth compared to yours no matter if we have a bad president or a good president? Lets put it this way, all of you are our marionettes.

LOL. Eurpeans own a lot of the USA.
who da puppets?

who da puppets?

Whos land are the buildings on?

Is there any particular reason why I should give a shit what Europeans think?

Other than for them owning a noticible portion of American industry and such?
If the left hadn't made the US such a hostile place for business, that wouldn't be an issue, would it?

Well, I´m sure that the Davemen in the States don´t care what europeans think. But at least the question was what europeans think of this funny little guy from Texas.

No, the question was:

"Have American opinions of Bush changed since Obama was elected ?"

No mention of Europe in there at all.

who da puppets?

Whos land are the buildings on?

Theirs actually in most cases.
They can buy land in the USA same as I can.

As long as they pay property taxes on it they can keep it.
Unless they got a tax exemption to build there then they do not have to pay taxes.

My opinion is pretty much the same one I hold for all Presdients, whether I like/liked them or not...

They generally do what they think is best for the country and it's citizens in the best way they know how. Depending on the party they represent, they usually fail half the population. Sometimes they fail all...

Well, I´m sure that the Davemen in the States don´t care what europeans think. But at least the question was what europeans think of this funny little guy from Texas.

No, the question was:

The thread can be found in Global Discussion -> Europe
..on the US Message Board.

So, you're entitled to your opinion. You're not entitled to automatic agreement.

No, the question was:

So, you're entitled to your opinion. You're not entitled to automatic agreement.

That´s right.

It´s just the disappointment about my changing view of the USA. I grew up in the eighties with all those great american influences like films, music and poetry. I still like them. With the imagination of the american way of life with freedom (especially of speech!) and liberty. But this view is fading like an old photograph in the sun. I think your way of life is a way that costs many lives in other countries and that costs many lives in your own population. This careless way of life -for me- is mostly represented by republican leadership in the past.

That´s right.

It´s just the disappointment about my changing view of the USA. I grew up in the eighties with all those great american influences like films, music and poetry. I still like them. With the imagination of the american way of life with freedom (especially of speech!) and liberty. But this view is fading like an old photograph in the sun. I think your way of life is a way that costs many lives in other countries and that costs many lives in your own population. This careless way of life -for me- is mostly represented by republican leadership in the past.
Are there many Americans on German message boards decrying the imminent collapse of much of Europe?

Last edited:
I see that all you still have to do is post anything about George W. Bush and all the Bush haters rally... Pretty much the same with Palin or Cheney. Is it just me or does it seem to always be the same old crowd with pretty much the same old trash talk. I wish, if they are going to continue bashing these people, that they would come up with something new and original and quit harping on the same old anti-Bush/anti-Republican bullshit.

That´s right.

Seems the Germans are preening again. How'd that work out last time?

Forum List

Back