Opinion of George W Bush

Bill Scott

Rookie
Jan 11, 2011
Bush had a difficult press for a long time especially in Europe.

Have American opinions of Bush changed since Obama was elected ?

Bill Scott

Bush: Beer drinking good old boy from Texas. Drop him in any bar and he'd fit right in. Running a country? He was an idiot.

My opinion is that he and his entire blood line should develop anal cancer, drop dead, and rot in hell for eternity. Elitist, ivy educated, Connecticut trash.

My opinion is that he and his entire blood line should develop anal cancer, drop dead, and rot in hell for eternity. Elitist, ivy educated, Connecticut trash.

You seem to have a lot of hate in you. I am sorry your life is not going so well. Maybe you should ask for some help before this strong hatred that you have comes out in some violent way. Do you really hate him because his family is rich, he has a good education and his family is from Connecticut?

flame-bait-david-april.jpg

You seem to have a lot of hate in you. I am sorry your life is not going so well. Maybe you should ask for some help before this strong hatred that you have comes out in some violent way. Do you really hate him because his family is rich, he has a good education and his family is from Connecticut?

Please, spare me your idiotic psychological analysis.

Bill Scott

Mine hasn't.

How would what Obama does effect the history of what Bush II did?

Obama could become the devil incarnate and that wouldn't change this history of the Bsuh II administration one iota.

It is interesting that such an unintelligent man can become president. I think this is only possible in the United States and this tells us europeans much about this land. Though I think he never in his presidency had a voice to decide anything. In my opinion he was a marionette of CIA and the Oilbusiness.

For a second I thought you were saying Bush went to Europe. We know that's not gonna happen. They would arrest him for "War Crimes" and ship his ass to Iraq.

I think George W. was a great President and is a great man. They need to start a new Mt. Rushmore. Reagan, W, and the next Republican President that is going to get us out of the mess the jug-eared Muslim has created.

I think the most dangerous thing is this black and white painting that the Bush-Warriors created. The consequences will be bad, not only for the sinking US-Worldpower that has long ago been overtaken by China. I guess the United States is the last country in this world that has the right of moral claims.

Bill Scott

Mine hasn't.

How would what Obama does effect the history of what Bush II did?

Obama could become the devil incarnate and that wouldn't change this history of the Bsuh II administration one iota.

Truth.
But what has history and facts ever had to do with political opinions?

Nope...Everything is still his fault.

I would go one step beyond and give her the fault of everyting. What would be the world now if this nerdy little slut weren´t been in the white house.

Monica-Lewinsky.jpg

Imagine Gore were been elected....

Imagine. I imagine that we would not have invaded Iraq.
I expect we would still be in a finiancial mess though, he would have had a Republican congress. And we know how they like to overspend.
We might have spent a bit more on weaning us off the ME oil teat though?

It is interesting that such an unintelligent man can become president. I think this is only possible in the United States and this tells us europeans much about this land. Though I think he never in his presidency had a voice to decide anything. In my opinion he was a marionette of CIA and the Oilbusiness.
Is there any particular reason why I should give a shit what Europeans think?

Is there any particular reason why I should give a shit what Europeans think?

Other than for them owning a noticible portion of American industry and such?

Forum List

Back