Operation Wetback

Nice dodge.

How's this:

1. Fliers (in Spanish of course) are distributed to every Mexican border town notifying them that there are now armed US soldiers patrolling the border and they violate the border at their own risk

2. The Mexican government will be warned that they will be held responsible for all Illegal Aliens entering the country and they must immediately cease and desist all activities in support of Illegal entry. Failure to do so will be considered an act of war.

3. Perimeter fencing to be installed along the border with guard towers, predator drones, satellite surveillance, etc.

Nice dodge on your part. I'm more than willing to answer your question, however this is the 3rd time or so you seem to disagree with me that we shouldn't shoot unarmed women and children. The fact you can't say no tells me that you would.

Sad. What else should I expect from a birther?

Nice dodge.

How's this:

1. Fliers (in Spanish of course) are distributed to every Mexican border town notifying them that there are now armed US soldiers patrolling the border and they violate the border at their own risk

2. The Mexican government will be warned that they will be held responsible for all Illegal Aliens entering the country and they must immediately cease and desist all activities in support of Illegal entry. Failure to do so will be considered an act of war.

3. Perimeter fencing to be installed along the border with guard towers, predator drones, satellite surveillance, etc.

Nice dodge on your part. I'm more than willing to answer your question, however this is the 3rd time or so you seem to disagree with me that we shouldn't shoot unarmed women and children. The fact you can't say no tells me that you would.

Sad. What else should I expect from a birther?

Don't think this personally, but that's one of the stupidest fucking questions you can ask.

Do we shoot unarmed women and children in Baghdad? Usually not, so we should use the same rules of engagement.

images

Have fun!

Don't think this personally, but that's one of the stupidest fucking questions you can ask.

Do we shoot unarmed women and children in Baghdad? Usually not, so we should use the same rules of engagement.

images

Have fun!

4th time you refuse to say no. Sad. All you gotta say is "No, I don't think we should shoot unarmed women and children trying to enter this country, even if they are doing so illegally."

You can't even do that Frank.

Copied from an email I just received

"What did Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could sure do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why you might ask can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens – are depending on you!"

Inner-esting

Forum List

Back