Operation Wetback

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Copied from an email I just received

"What did Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could sure do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why you might ask can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens – are depending on you!"

This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could sure do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why you might ask can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens – are depending on you!"

good post
Frank, I didn't know this.

Leave it to you two to applaud such a shameful event in American history.

:tomato: :disbelief: :eusa_sick: :wtf:

what was shameful about it in your opinion?

Seriously?!

Do you know how many American citizens were chased across those borders or outright dumped on the other side during that xenophobic purge? Do you realize the economic scapegoating that took place during that time to save the government from finding workable solutions to (or taking responsibility for) high unemployment? Do you connect any of the conditions of that time with what is happening now?

Do you find NOTHING reprehensible about an official US Government operation being termed such?

No? Seriously?

Interesting.

I think I'd read about Hoover doing this but I didn't know that Truman and Ike did it too.

Leave it to you two to applaud such a shameful event in American history.

:tomato: :disbelief: :eusa_sick: :wtf:

How is that shameful? Operation Wetback wasn't about kicking out all the brown and black folk it was about kicking out all the illegal folk! Maybe if we had policies back then that worked, we wouldn't have the issues we have today (which are 1000 fold worse)!

Link us up to all these stories

Mexican Repatriation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mexican Repatriation refers to a forced migration that took place between 1929 and 1939, when as many as one million people of Mexican descent were forced or pressured to leave the US. (The term "Repatriation," though commonly used, is inaccurate, since approximately 60% of those driven out were U.S. citizens.)[1] The event, carried out by American authorities, took place without due process.[2] The Immigration and Naturalization Service targeted Mexicans because of "the proximity of the Mexican border, the physical distinctiveness of mestizos, and easily identifiable barrios."

Mexican Repatriation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mexican Repatriation refers to a forced migration that took place between 1929 and 1939, when as many as one million people of Mexican descent were forced or pressured to leave the US. (The term "Repatriation," though commonly used, is inaccurate, since approximately 60% of those driven out were U.S. citizens.)[1] The event, carried out by American authorities, took place without due process.[2] The Immigration and Naturalization Service targeted Mexicans because of "the proximity of the Mexican border, the physical distinctiveness of mestizos, and easily identifiable barrios."

That means those SOBs never got drafted. You would think the little bastards would be grateful for not getting killed in a WORLD WAR minus Mexico.

It really hurts to see so many sticking up for those who openly break our laws.

If it were up to me I would deport every single illegal and every American who complained or championed them would find themselves facing a stiff penalty.

If they are illegally in our country there is only one answer and it is not to reward them with citizenship.

DEPORTATION

If it were up to me I would deport every single illegal and every American who complained or championed them would find themselves facing a stiff penalty.

If they are illegally in our country there is only one answer and it is not to reward them with citizenship.

DEPORTATION

Yep. And the people who complained about the actions of our past, patriotic Presidents', might not even be here or be where they are today if not for their actions. If you care about the futures of your children, deport, deport, deport. Barry Soetoro claims that we are not defined by our borders, yet he carefully screens who may enter his press briefings and locks his doors at the White House.

Now surely, most if not all people here would at the very least protest if any stranger came barging into their home and opened their refrigerator and grabbed some food. But why aren't we complaining when people barge in to our country and demand free medical care and government assistance. It's like stealing from our homes.

DEPORTATION

Y'Know what? The ones that (never WHO, because corporations aren't REALLY people too) profit from the illegal status of undocumented workers are the ones you should target for outrage. Their exploitation of others are what allows them to exploit you.

Forum List

Back