Operation Taco Bowl

It's disgusting how people NEVER hold their own side accountable. There's always an excuse. And by the way, he didn't play the media, he played the Republican voters.

It's disgusting how people NEVER hold their own side accountable. There's always an excuse. And by the way, he didn't play the media, he played the Republican voters.
Trump will be held accountable if he doesn't enforce and/or build upon our existing immigration laws. He'll be held accountable if he doesn't build a wall or some other structure meant to secure the border. He'll be held accountable if he doesn't move to make due on his other campaign promises as well.

He didn't play Republicans, most of them understood the play. They got it. The media not so much. The media is filled with fools especially the pundit class and "journalists"

Trump will be held accountable if he doesn't enforce and/or build upon our existing immigration laws. He'll be held accountable if he doesn't build a wall or some other structure meant to secure the border. He'll be held accountable if he doesn't move to make due on his other campaign promises as well.

He didn't play Republicans, most of them understood the play. They got it. The media not so much. The media is filled with fools especially the pundit class and "journalists"
Your spin is amateurish

Your spin is amateurish
care to elaborate?

Be sure and come back here on November 9 and let us know what percentage of Hispanics voted for Trump, mm-kay salad tosser?
Sure thing. I'll guess that number will be around 35%

Can you articulate how that is going to happen?
He's sitting at 30% now and as he continues with his Latino outreach "program" he should easily hit 35% come November. Once he speaks on immigration (this week or next) that should help him as well.

I'm willing to bet he'll collect more of the Latino and Black vote than any Republican in decades.

You’re willing to bet that he will get 35% of the overall Hispanic vote across all demographics?
I said overall...no clue how the demographics will break down. I will say a majority of the 35% should come from US born Hispanics, but beyond that my crystal ball doesn't give me any more details.

What would you like to bet?

Sure thing. I'll guess that number will be around 35%

He's sitting at 30% now and as he continues with his Latino outreach "program" he should easily hit 35% come November. Once he speaks on immigration (this week or next) that should help him as well.

I'm willing to bet he'll collect more of the Latino and Black vote than any Republican in decades.

You’re willing to bet that he will get 35% of the overall Hispanic vote across all demographics?
I said overall...no clue how the demographics will break down. I will say a majority of the 35% should come from US born Hispanics, but beyond that my crystal ball doesn't give me any more details.

Whoever is wrong: Must put up a thread expressing how dumb they are along with a @ mention of the others intellectual superiority. We must go over board with our praises of the winners intellectual superiority :lol:

Something fun.

Whoever is wrong: Must put up a thread expressing how dumb they are along with a @ mention of the others intellectual superiority. We must go over board with our praises of the winners intellectual superiority :lol:

Something fun.

Deal!

Something that rhymes (at least a little bit).

You think he is at 30% with Hispanics now? Cool. Where is he now with black voters.....according to you?

Don't you think it's odd that immigration has been the centerpiece of his campaign for over a year.....but he now needs to have a "major speech" on the subject to tell you what his policy is?
:dunno: where he is with the black vote.

Don't think its odd at all. He has to explain what's going to happen with the illegals in this country that aren't criminals. I don't think anyone really believed he was going to, OR could, deport all 11million (or however many there are) of them. Booting out the bad ones..yes.....booting out the good ones who have been here for x amount of years....no. He needs to clarify what immigration (in its entirety) will look like under a Trump administration.

Hopefully tomorrow night that picture will be crystal clear after his speech. We'll see

Of course. Nobody believed him. That is awesome.
but I understand why he said what he said. In a field of 17 candidates you have to make big bold comments are you'll get lost in the shuffle. Worked perfectly. He played the media like a master pianist :lol:

So the most insane bigoted loon wins?

The GOP brand is now associated with the Alt Right and White Pride and White Nationalists.

Despite weak attempts by Trump and trolls to associate Dems with bigotry, no one sees it that way.

FAIL GOP.

FAIL TRUMP.

Not a damn thing wrong with white pride.

You think he is at 30% with Hispanics now? Cool. Where is he now with black voters.....according to you?

Don't you think it's odd that immigration has been the centerpiece of his campaign for over a year.....but he now needs to have a "major speech" on the subject to tell you what his policy is?
:dunno: where he is with the black vote.

Don't think its odd at all. He has to explain what's going to happen with the illegals in this country that aren't criminals. I don't think anyone really believed he was going to, OR could, deport all 11million (or however many there are) of them. Booting out the bad ones..yes.....booting out the good ones who have been here for x amount of years....no. He needs to clarify what immigration (in its entirety) will look like under a Trump administration.

Hopefully tomorrow night that picture will be crystal clear after his speech. We'll see

Of course. Nobody believed him. That is awesome.
but I understand why he said what he said. In a field of 17 candidates you have to make big bold comments are you'll get lost in the shuffle. Worked perfectly. He played the media like a master pianist :lol:

So the most insane bigoted loon wins?
Well she had help from the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz so yeah. Thought you liked Hillary?

All I know for sure is that Hillary must be shaking in her piss soaked pants suit over what Assage plans on releasing three days before the debates.

I'm positive if she could "Foster" Assange she would

I'm sure Assage has a dead man's switch on those files that they will be immediately released if ---- to quote Vito Corleone, "“But let me say this. I am a superstitious man, a ridiculous failing but I must confess it here. And so if some unlucky accident should befall my youngest son, if some police officer should accidentally shoot him, if he should hang himself while in his jail cell, if new witnesses appear to testify to his guilt, my superstition will make me feel that it was the result of the ill will still borne me by some people here. Let me go further. If my son is struck by a bolt of lightning I will blame some of the people here. If his plane show fall into the sea or his ship sink beneath the waves of the ocean, if he should catch a mortal fever, if his automobile should be struck by a train...." those files will be published.

Operation WetBack was one of the most offensive policies to ever come out of a political party.....came out of the Eisenhower Administration (R). How in God's name, 60 years later, Democrats who are supposedly the PC Police, could ever come up with an equally offensive term, Taco Bowl, to refer to an initiative involving Latinos? I am Mediterranean married to a Mexican and father of two Latino sons. I have made them aware of this so they are mindful of elitists in among Liberal Democrats who simply look at them as "votes" and not "individual voters". Democrats put everyone in blocks as votes to be controlled and owned.

Forum List

Back