Operation Repo

The show is fake

If you read the fine print at the start of the show, they say theses are reenactments

Operation Repo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Repo consists of what are purported to be actual stories of repossession incidents; however, the show depicts scripted and dramatized re-enactments in which the cast "recreates" incidents using actors and staged action footage.[6][7] There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the show which says: "The stories that are portrayed in this program are based on real events. The names of the characters were changed in order to protect their identities... and some honor".[8]

Last edited:
RoadVirus said:
Operation Repo = Fake show.
Ya i wonder.... Do they really treat ppl like that??

No way, in almost every episode they physically assault the victims and quite often they are the aggressors. If that was real, everyone of them would be behind bars at this very moment.

Immie

Anyone watch it?
Sonja...that chick is just flat out evil tempered.
I think Matt is a blowhard, but I kinda sorta like him. Sometimes.
Lou I think is the owner. He reminds me of Dawg.
The younger guy...he reminds me of Leland. Cute, with dimples.
Linda..I think is her name. No personality that I can see yet.

Operation Repo on truTV.com on truTV Video
I love that show! Especially, Matt. Watching dudes who think they're tough, get in the face of someone who is tough, is good TV.

Last night, they went to get a monster truck, and Sonja got shot in her side by the people who were holding the truck. They were getting ready to drive it away, then all of a sudden, it's like their in Beruit.

Operation Repo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Repo consists of what are purported to be actual stories of repossession incidents; however, the show depicts scripted and dramatized re-enactments in which the cast "recreates" incidents using actors and staged action footage.[6][7] There is a disclaimer at the beginning of the show which says: "The stories that are portrayed in this program are based on real events. The names of the characters were changed in order to protect their identities... and some honor".[8]
I think my favorite, was when Matt used his mothers house to phone in an order for pizza, because the car they were reposessing, was the car delivering the pizzas. But when he took the guys keys, the pizza boy took Matt's house key and locked himself in house. Then Matt had to get on his cell phone to call his mother to come home right away with her spare house key so he could get this little fucker out of his house.

But before that happened, he gets the third degree from his mother on the phone and on national TV, asking "why is the pizza boy locked in my house?"

There's the similar show, South Beach Tow. With Bernice, the crazy violent black woman driver.

I love all the trashy staged reality shows. You got those storage locker/auction/junk hunter shows. Or the two exterminator shows, with Turtleman or Billie. Too bad they all seem to have 12 minutes of content with 18 minutes of commercials.

Forum List

Back