Operation Fast And Furious - WHOOPS

The Obama admin sells guns to drug dealers so they will be able to track them down.

Total fiasco.....

Can we have a date when this was happening? I'm not finding it on any of these posts and here in San Diego, it's been talked about for about a year at least.

He who refuses to follow any links, whatever the source; from WaPo to blogs:

20pyd7s.png

Sure, Fox/Rushbot...LOL!
FOX VIEWERS AMONG THE MOST MISINFORMED - Topix
Studies have consistently shown Fox viewers to be among the most misinformed Americans. A 2008 Pew study ranked Fox News dead last in the number of “high knowledge ...
FOX VIEWERS AMONG THE MOST MISINFORMED - Topix
Jon Stewart 1, Politifact 0: Fox News Viewers Are The Most ...
“Who are the most consistently misinformed media viewers? The most consistently misinformed? Fox, Fox viewers ... Thus, the site cited a number of Pew surveys ...
thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/06/23/252113/jon-stewart-1...
Politfact Gets It Wrong On Fox
Politfact thus ruled Stewart’s contention that Fox News viewers are “the most misinformed” false: So we have three Pew studies that superficially rank Fox viewers ...
prospect.org/csnc/blogs/adam_serwer...gets_it_wrong_on_fox

I don't know why people are blaming the ATF for this. Fast and Furious is the brainchild of the Department of Justice, they ran the operation, they were in charge of the ATF agents in Phoenix who participated, and they are the ones who after the whistle was blown orchestrated the attempted coverup.

Two DOJ agencies, the FBI and the DEA, have been implicated by the congressional committee investigating the scandal. The committee states it has credible evidence these two agencies withheld valuable information about the buyers of the guns from the ATF and, incredibly, funded the purchase of the weapons. These guns, many high powered semi-automatic weapons, killed hundreds of Mexicans and U. S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry may he rest in peace.

This bureaucratic outrage has Eric Holder's greasy fingerprints all over it, and judging by the audacity of the scheme, and its demonstration of a lack of understanding about the appropriate function of government along with a blatant disregard for the constitutional limitations on permissable government actions, Im certain this was a plan cooked up by the White House with Obama's approval.

I don't know why people are blaming the ATF for this. Fast and Furious is the brainchild of the Department of Justice, they ran the operation, they were in charge of the ATF agents in Phoenix who participated, and they are the ones who after the whistle was blown orchestrated the attempted coverup.

Two DOJ agencies, the FBI and the DEA, have been implicated by the congressional committee investigating the scandal. The committee states it has credible evidence these two agencies withheld valuable information about the buyers of the guns from the ATF and, incredibly, funded the purchase of the weapons. These guns, many high powered semi-automatic weapons, killed hundreds of Mexicans and U. S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry may he rest in peace.

This bureaucratic outrage has Eric Holder's greasy fingerprints all over it, and judging by the audacity of the scheme, and its demonstration of a lack of understanding about the appropriate function of government along with a blatant disregard for the constitutional limitations on permissable government actions, Im certain this was a plan cooked up by the White House with Obama's approval.

But I'm quite certain the plan looked great when they were sitting around the faculty lounge hatching it!

The only possible conclusion the details of Fast and Furious lead to is that the Obama administration was deliberately arming Mexican drug cartels.

It would appear to be part of a scheme to justify tighter gun control in the United States. Considering the bloodshed and loss of life putting assault rifles in the hands of psychopathic drug dealers forseeably leads to any reasonable citizen would view this as a felony offense by whoever authorized it.

If Obama sanctioned FAF, as I believe he did, then he needs to be impeached immediately!

"Pew says Fox viewers by far most misinformed"... PERIOD. Keep laughing, Foxbot.:eusa_angel:

Hey look. Warsaws spreading misinformation. Shocking :lol:
So.....you "conservatives" are more-selective about....

....huh??

323.png

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for you to post asny more irrelevent or useless drivel then you allready had and here you go proving me wrong. You are the KING of pointless drivel!

Forum List

Back