Operation Clusterf*ck

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by DeadCanDance, Jan 18, 2008.

1. DeadCanDance

DeadCanDance Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    Paying off sunni warlords and insurgents, and letting rival shia militia run southern Iraq is not a long term viable solution. I suggest we stop spiking the ball in the end zone, and pretending we've won a "victory" in Iraq.

2. Alucard

Alucard VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Sounds like Democracy at work!!!

I would like to take this time to thank our Troops for freeing the Iraqi people!

3. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    my guess is that the friends and family of the 150K+ Iraqis (minimum) who have died since our invasion/conquest/occupation are not as thankful as you.

4. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Don't blame the troops. Blame the fukking incompetent, arrogant, lying bastards who started this war for oil, empire and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. There were no WMDs, no mushroom cloud, no drones to attack US. They lied and our troops and Iraqi civilians died.

When the leave office, they will take their profits from Haliburton and The Carlyle Group with them. Sort of like Prescott Bush and his profits off of Polish slave labor from the Nazis.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

If there is an afterlife and God does punish the guilty, there will be a lot of those from this administration on the hot seat.

5. DeadCanDance

DeadCanDance Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127

Concur.

6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    You are of course aware that Bush put his investments in blind trusts and has no idea what those investments are right? That Cheney did the same and even ordered that if the return on investments were over a set amount the rest went to charity?

For being so smart, you liberals sure are stupid about how our Government works.

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770

I suggest we stop predicting failure with about as much accuracy. Your wishful thinking for no more reason than political partisanship is crap. You don't care about what's best for all. You only care about your extremist political viewpoint.

Sad.

8. doniston

doniston Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28
    No, actually we Know how our government works. apparently you do not. Do you really think those provisions can't be and AREN'T sidestepped????

9. finebead

finebead VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I wouldn't call it extremist. At least 60% of Americans oppose the war in Iraq. It's why they tossed the repubs out of control of congress, well that and the Jack Abramoff stealing and selling of the govt. And the out of control deficits, falling dollar, irresponsible expansion of the money supply (so bad they are ASHAMED to report M3 and quit as of 2 years ago), rising inflation and unemployment, a first class housing debacle, inadequate regulation of the banking system resulting in chaos in the credit markets (also call the subprime debacle), rapidly inflating college tuition, gasoline, and healthcare costs. But don't worry, other than that, the repubs have done a fine job...

And you can't blame Clinton for this, he turned over a balanced budget and a sound system. This is all on Bush, Cheney, Greenspan, and Tom DeLay.

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Yep, the Dick is nothing but the most honest of men.

http://www.visioncircle.org/archive/004855.html

Now let's talk about how George will profit. Do you know who the Carlyle Group is, Gunny?

http://www.hereinreality.com/carlyle.html

He will make millions in inheritance of this war when Daddy Bush goes to the great NeoCon place in the beyond.

Somewhat similar to Grandfather Prescott making millions (when a million was real money) from the Germans using Polish Slave labor.

The reason I use General Butler as my avatar is that after he retired, he came to some of the same conclusions that I have about war and politicians and young patriots dying on a foreign soil.

Have you read his book, Gunny? Here is a free on line copy.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

It's funny that I heard all the other great things he did in war but never what happened when he retired. You know he stopped coup attempt against the goverment of FDR by some wealthy industrialists.

Any man who can win two MOHs in his career and then adapt to what happens in the other real world, is a man I admire.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Gunny, I won't use the word "stupid" like you do, but would suggest you check some of your data out a little more thouroughly. If you can show me more current data that they will not get the blood money from Iraq, please post it. Hell, they didn't even know about the 9 billion gone missing at that time.:eusa_liar:

Blind trusts spend just as well when they are returned to you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1