Operation Bengazi Accountablity-1 Million Calls Monday Oct 29

32359_449240528467644_1041062033_n.jpg

I blame those in charge on the ground in Bengahzi, the Lybians and the Ambassador for not having a better plan to protect himself.

Hilarious.

You guys have been duped by your news agencies and even more so by your political lovers.

This issue is that the conservative right wing is trying to make a case out of the ambiguity of the information that came through..

Fact is that there are witnesses that say there were people organizing "with about 20-30 youths" and chanting against the video.. The Libyan guards have repeatedly said that they were attacked and beaten, all while being told: "you are an infidel protecting infidels who insulted the prophet." that night.

The video clearly played a roll in the attacks, it may not have been the cause, but more of a parallel condition. This all plays directly with what the administration told us, that the video was involved:

Susan Rice, Meet the Press
"First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation. And the president has been very clear--we’ll work with the Libyan authorities to bring those responsible to justice."

The 9/12/12 email that states a terrorist group took claim to the attack on 9/11/12, is exactly that, someone CLAIMING to have done it. That does not mean that they knew the group was directly responsible, it still needed investigation in order to ensure that they were the ones who indeed did do it.

Doherty and Woods would both be alive today if they had followed orders. The best guess is that the shit was hitting the fan pretty bad based on the intel and they were advise to hold in effort to avoid the fate their insubordination resulted in.

There is no proof, only allegations that drones were watching this from the sky. :lol:

There is no proof, only allegations that the president directly ordered a stand down to attack ships. :lol:

Funny, Fox News are the only people receiving these anonymous "tips".

I suggest you wait for actual FACTS on the situation, before jumping to conclusions or arguing about the ambiguity of words and the meaning of periods and commas. There is an FBI investigation, wait until it's concluded... :lol:

You guys need some nappy times.

The Tea Party and activist conservatives have made a GREAT deal of difference with our voices in this nation.. See 2010... and watch 2012. All of the librul Zombies in this thread and their propaganda attempts amount to as much as Michael Moore's nasty campaign ad highlighting NASTY OLD GEEZE LIBERALS... like the ones on this forum.. Maybe that was actually BOD?? lmfao

The Tea Party and activist conservatives have made a GREAT deal of difference with our voices in this nation.. See 2010... and watch 2012. All of the librul Zombies in this thread and their propaganda attempts amount to as much as Michael Moore's nasty campaign ad highlighting NASTY OLD GEEZE LIBERALS... like the ones on this forum.. Maybe that was actually BOD?? lmfao

I love how you post on this forum like you have no idea how dumb you sound.

"librul"

:lol:

Hilarious.

You guys have been duped by your news agencies and even more so by your political lovers.

This issue is that the conservative right wing is trying to make a case out of the ambiguity of the information that came through..

Fact is that there are witnesses that say there were people organizing "with about 20-30 youths" and chanting against the video.. The Libyan guards have repeatedly said that they were attacked and beaten, all while being told: "you are an infidel protecting infidels who insulted the prophet." that night.

The video clearly played a roll in the attacks, it may not have been the cause, but more of a parallel condition. This all plays directly with what the administration told us, that the video was involved:

"First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation. And the president has been very clear--we’ll work with the Libyan authorities to bring those responsible to justice."

The 9/12/12 email that states a terrorist group took claim to the attack on 9/11/12, is exactly that, someone CLAIMING to have done it. That does not mean that they knew the group was directly responsible, it still needed investigation in order to ensure that they were the ones who indeed did do it.

Doherty and Woods would both be alive today if they had followed orders. The best guess is that the shit was hitting the fan pretty bad based on the intel and they were advise to hold in effort to avoid the fate their insubordination resulted in.

There is no proof, only allegations that drones were watching this from the sky. :lol:

There is no proof, only allegations that the president directly ordered a stand down to attack ships. :lol:

I suggest you wait for actual FACTS on the situation, before jumping to conclusions or arguing about the ambiguity of words and the meaning of periods and commas. There is an FBI investigation, wait until it's concluded... :lol:

Obama should have "proof" that he issued orders to help. There will be a paper trail so all he has to do is release it.

Hilarious.

Obama should have "proof" that he issued orders to help. There will be a paper trail so all he has to do is release it.

Yup. I love how all the Obama supporters scream about proof that he did nothing.

They are perfectly okay with no proof that he did indeed do something.

The fact that a General and an Admiral were relieved of duty because they were not prepared to "stand down" doesn't seem to mean a lot.

Of course they obviously don't give a shit that three men fought for seven hours waiting for help and are now dead. Collateral damage is okay by them.

After all they think Barry is their hero. Gag me.

Last edited:
Hilarious.

Yup. I love how all the Obama supporters scream about proof that he did nothing.

The fact that a General and an Admiral were relieved of duty because they were not prepared to "stand down" doesn't seem to mean a lot.

Of course they obviously don't give a shit that three men fought for seven hours waiting for help and are now dead. Collateral damage is okay by them.

You are so fucking dumb.

Here is the last part of my post, YOU QUOTED:

"I suggest you wait for actual FACTS on the situation, before jumping to conclusions or arguing about the ambiguity of words and the meaning of periods and commas. There is an FBI investigation, wait until it's concluded..."

Once again, you have no proof.. Believe me. If there was it would be a REAL issue and news agencies with REAL credibility would be covering it.

If it comes out later that he was directly responsible I will eat my words. For now, I will intelligently err on the side of caution as there is nothing but hearsay and allegations, the proverbial LACK of facts.

You are so fucking dumb.

Here is the last part of my post, YOU QUOTED:

"I suggest you wait for actual FACTS on the situation, before jumping to conclusions or arguing about the ambiguity of words and the meaning of periods and commas. There is an FBI investigation, wait until it's concluded..."

Once again, you have no proof.. Believe me. If there was it would be a REAL issue and news agencies with REAL credibility would be covering it.

If it comes out later that he was directly responsible I will eat my words. For now, I will intelligently err on the side of caution as there is nothing but hearsay and allegations, the proverbial LACK of facts.

How long do you expect people should have to wait? He's been stonewalling for 7 weeks now. How long? If he's so incompetent that he doesn't know anything more now than he did when it happened ( and remember, Obama SAID he's telling the American people information AS IT COMES IN ) then isn't it time to give him his pink slip?

Forum List

Back