Operation 'American Hiroshima'

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
You heard it here, first, ladies and gentemen. I heard on the Glenn Beck program that the Bush administration believes that there are 2 suitcase nukes left over from the USSR currently within the borders of the continental United States. The target sites for these two nukes are unknown, but it is suspected that they were smuggled in through the practically unguarded Mexican border. Bush has made tracking down these two nukes the administration's top priority, because if they're not found soon, it's only a short countdown to an American holocaust, resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths. This could go one of three ways. I hope they're found before being set off, but if they're not, I want to see post Pearl Harbor America sweep across the terrorist nations like a tidal wave of blood, bombs, and bullets rather than see the Vietnam hippies crawl in a hole like Spain did.

Hobbit said:
You heard it here, first, ladies and gentemen. I heard on the Glenn Beck program that the Bush administration believes that there are 2 suitcase nukes left over from the USSR currently within the borders of the continental United States. The target sites for these two nukes are unknown, but it is suspected that they were smuggled in through the practically unguarded Mexican border. Bush has made tracking down these two nukes the administration's top priority, because if they're not found soon, it's only a short countdown to an American holocaust, resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths. This could go one of three ways. I hope they're found before being set off, but if they're not, I want to see post Pearl Harbor America sweep across the terrorist nations like a tidal wave of blood, bombs, and bullets rather than see the Vietnam hippies crawl in a hole like Spain did.
I soooooooo hope this is NOT true!

Although scary....it is important to realize that the blast from a "suitcase nuke" would be half of that of the bomb that exploded in Hiroshima. There is no consolation for those that are right next to the bomb, but those even one-fifth of a mile away (approx 900 ft) would survive the blast. The other issue would be the instantaneous affects of those irradiated during the blast...after affects studied at the Hiroshima and Nagasaki sites show there was little to no contamination found from residual radiation. It is only the immediate radiation dosage of those in the affected area that would be in need of medical attention.

A blast from a suitcase nuke will leave a crater approx. 300' wide and 40' deep....again, not much consolation to those near the epicenter, but not as drastic as our nightmares suggest.

The biggest concern would be the blast wave which would travel at over 100 mph a distance of 1 mile away....most damage would come from debris imitating missiles. Something that the south eastern US knows quite a bit about with the hurricane force winds that have been recorded over the last few years.

If you are apt to be paranoid, and want to be cautious, avoid highly populated areas that would likely be the target of terrorist attacks....(sounds reasonable, doesn't it?)

If such an attack were to take place, I would be the first to call for the complete decimation of all radical Islamic strongholds with no warning. Any location used by anyone supporting these thugs would be turned in to a pretty piece of glass!

Fmr jarhead said:
Although scary....it is important to realize that the blast from a "suitcase nuke" would be half of that of the bomb that exploded in Hiroshima. There is no consolation for those that are right next to the bomb, but those even one-fifth of a mile away (approx 900 ft) would survive the blast. The other issue would be the instantaneous affects of those irradiated during the blast...after affects studied at the Hiroshima and Nagasaki sites show there was little to no contamination found from residual radiation. It is only the immediate radiation dosage of those in the affected area that would be in need of medical attention.

A blast from a suitcase nuke will leave a crater approx. 300' wide and 40' deep....again, not much consolation to those near the epicenter, but not as drastic as our nightmares suggest.

The biggest concern would be the blast wave which would travel at over 100 mph a distance of 1 mile away....most damage would come from debris imitating missiles. Something that the south eastern US knows quite a bit about with the hurricane force winds that have been recorded over the last few years.

If you are apt to be paranoid, and want to be cautious, avoid highly populated areas that would likely be the target of terrorist attacks....(sounds reasonable, doesn't it?)

If such an attack were to take place, I would be the first to call for the complete decimation of all radical Islamic strongholds with no warning. Any location used by anyone supporting these thugs would be turned in to a pretty piece of glass!

do we know where these strongholds are?---If we do why are they not dust by now? Not a PC thing to do huh?

I am pretty certain we have a good idea where the radical mullahs are spouting thier hate.

I think some prime real estate in Saudia Arabia knows full well, also.

No quarter, and no remorse! Strike and vengeance with extreme prejudice will be wrought!

So you will know IMMEDIATELY that the attack was perpetrated by an Islamic extremist, and not some American kook like Timothy McVey or Terry Nichols. Or perhaps a former Soviet agent with a grudge against the U.S. Obviously, it will not be an agent from North Korea or China, or any of the other nutcase states in the world.
I'm glad you didn't investigate the Oklahoma City bombing.

Gabriella84 said:
So you will know IMMEDIATELY that the attack was perpetrated by an Islamic extremist, and not some American kook like Timothy McVey or Terry Nichols. Or perhaps a former Soviet agent with a grudge against the U.S. Obviously, it will not be an agent from North Korea or China, or any of the other nutcase states in the world.

Might as well add San Francisco to the list of potential targets, too...nothing good comes from there, except fruit flakes!

I am not convinced that McViegh and Nichols acted alone...

Are you certain that McVeigh and Nichols are the only ones who were involved, or are you just typing, because you have nothing better to do?

Gabriella84 said:

n/p--we could wait a few days to make sure who did it.

dilloduck said:
n/p--we could wait a few days to make sure who did it.

It wouldn't take that long! Give them time to boast about it on their website, or just long enough to witness the first celebration in the streets of Fallujah.....then take 'em out!

I found the article.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45246

The nukes have allegedly been in the U.S. since 9/11, with more on the way, and Al-Qaeda supposedly has some Soviet missile warheads along with bombs they make themselves with fissible material found on the black market. In a *completely* unrelated story, the numbers of non-Mexicans illegally crossing the southern border has doubled this year.

Gabriella84 said:

Gabby escaped from a fifty gallon drum at area 51...along with her parents! :cool:

Hobbit said:
I found the article.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45246

The nukes have allegedly been in the U.S. since 9/11, with more on the way, and Al-Qaeda supposedly has some Soviet missile warheads along with bombs they make themselves with fissible material found on the black market. In a *completely* unrelated story, the numbers of non-Mexicans illegally crossing the southern border has doubled this year.
I believe it is very important to control all of our borders. Look at what happened to the Indians when they didn't control theirs. Most of them live in squaller on reservations now. Notice I didn't say all of them. There is some Indians that could put a lot of educated people to shame.

Merlin said:
I believe it is very important to control all of our borders. Look at what happened to the Indians when they didn't control theirs. Most of them live in squaller on reservations now. Notice I didn't say all of them. There is some Indians that could put a lot of educated people to shame.

I'm 1/4 Indian. :p

Hobbit said:

*cough* http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22742 *cough*

They actually heard it there first...:p

Forum List

Back