Operate a tattoo parlor

agraw

Rookie
Feb 23, 2012
America
I live in the United States for four years, getting to love this country.Now I want to begin my career, I hope the world can be found here.
I tattoo of Americans are interested in, I do not know why a lot of people here have a tattoo.At present, I would like to run a tattoo shop, and friends who are interested and I can discuss with each other.
There are a lot of trouble in the business process of tattoo parlors. I lack some of the tattoo supplies, message friends, can tell me where I can buy a cheap tattoo supplies? Such as the tattoo needles, cheap tattoo kits.

Well, maybe if he stays with his community, it will work.

I personally suggest going to college and getting an engineering degree.

I live in the United States for four years, getting to love this country.Now I want to begin my career, I hope the world can be found here.
I tattoo of Americans are interested in, I do not know why a lot of people here have a tattoo.At present, I would like to run a tattoo shop, and friends who are interested and I can discuss with each other.
There are a lot of trouble in the business process of tattoo parlors. I lack some of the tattoo supplies, message friends, can tell me where I can buy a cheap tattoo supplies? Such as the tattoo needles, cheap tattoo kits.

I think you'd find out a lot more if you called maybe... oooohh... a TATTOO PARLOR instead of posting here.

Just a thought.

Forum List

Back