Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

It is IMPORTANT to tell him that while he may admire a female character in a movie and that is okay and it is okay if he wants to pretend to be that character during play, in REAL LIFE he is a little boy and a MALE child. That IS his own skin and that is what he needs to accept. Otherwise you are just going to create TURMOIL in the child's life later on down the road. You are the parent. YOU instill the values.

Again- what does this have to do with the thread?

Like Mac said, "openly gay 3 year old?" :popcorn:

Syriusly dances around the words "openly gay". Meanwhile, police must investigate.

Last edited:
Just putting those words together is disturbing enough "OPENLY GAY 3-YEAR-OLD." Everyone KNOWS that something is up with this and it cannot be anything GOOD for this child.

Again, "gay" = "regular men and women performing deviant sex acts with the same gender". The word is inseparable from sexuality or acts of sex. So if a 3 year old is "OPENLY gay", it means child protective services must be notified as a requirement of law.

Just putting those words together is disturbing enough "OPENLY GAY 3-YEAR-OLD." Everyone KNOWS that something is up with this and it cannot be anything GOOD for this child.

Again, "gay" = "regular men and women performing deviant sex acts with the same gender". The word is inseparable from sexuality or acts of sex. So if a 3 year old is "OPENLY gay", it means child protective services must be notified as a requirement of law.

I am highly doubtful that the child even knows what "gay" is. He is definitely being coached by the adults in his life to BE gay though. It is "cute" and "endearing" to them apparently. Why is implying that a little baby boy would enjoy sex with or is attracted to other males cute and endearing? I have no idea. I find the whole situation to be beyond sickening, TBH.

It is IMPORTANT to tell him that while he may admire a female character in a movie and that is okay and it is okay if he wants to pretend to be that character during play, in REAL LIFE he is a little boy and a MALE child. That IS his own skin and that is what he needs to accept. Otherwise you are just going to create TURMOIL in the child's life later on down the road. You are the parent. YOU instill the values.

What do you mean what does it have to do with the thread? How is it UNRELATED to this thread?

What do you mean what does it have to do with the thread? How is it UNRELATED to this thread?

The little boy in the video was proclaiming he was gay.

What does that have to do with gender identification?

I am highly doubtful that the child even knows what "gay" is. He is definitely being coached by the adults in his life to BE gay though. It is "cute" and "endearing" to them apparently. Why is implying that a little baby boy would enjoy sex with or is attracted to other males cute and endearing? I have no idea. I find the whole situation to be beyond sickening, TBH.

So when parents find it cute that their little boy is attracted to girls and brags about it to their friends- do you think that they are implying that their little boy would enjoy sex with girls?

And less you think that I am making this up- as a father with a grown daughter- I remember quite well parents doing just that- chuckling and bragging about how their little boy is 'girl crazy' on the playground or how their 7 year old girl has a 'boyfriend' at school.

But I guess when the world 'gay' gets used- to you- that changes everything.

Syriusly dances around the words "openly gay". Meanwhile, police must investigate.

'Openly gay"- how am I dancing around? Apparently the boys aunt video taped him saying this- and?

Tell us all about your call to the police.

When you called the police to report this 'child abuse'- did they schedule an interview with you?

j

So tell us all about how your call to child protective services went. Please do tell us all about that call.

Because if you are claiming this is all about sex- which clearly is exactly where your mind goes- you have an obligation to notify the authorities.

Unless you are lying.

So how did your call to the authorities go?

Or are you just lying.

Again?

Can the decent, sane people in this thread all agree on the following point?

That if an adult thinks of, describes, or treats a very young child in terms of homosexuality, transgenderism, or other serious sexual disorders, or defends this sort of behavior on the part of others; that this is prima facie proof that that adult is seriously f•••ed up in the head, and under no circumstances should ever be allowed unsupervised access to children?

Can the decent, sane people in this thread all agree on the following point?

That if an adult thinks of, describes, or treats a very young child in terms of homosexuality, transgenderism, or other serious sexual disorders, or defends this sort of behavior on the part of others; that this is prima facie proof that that adult is seriously f•••ed up in the head, and under no circumstances should ever be allowed unsupervised access to children?
Agreed. See also post #382 on prima facie proof that adults are seriously f***ed up in the head, and under no circumstances should ever be allowed unsupervised access to children: Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Forum List

Back