Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Parents coach their kids without realizing that they are " conning the kid" brainwashing the kid" making the kid feel they are something they aren't but because dumb fk mom or dad says oh look Jonny here's a doll do you want to play with that , the kid naturally will. Because it's the only dam toy around.

But don't worry once they get into school they'll show them how to play with dildos , then teach them where to put them. Oh wait they already do starting at 5.

Why must you lie?

I'd rather have my son play with a doll then a knife or gun at this age that is for sure.

It isn't a big deal. Get over it!

Last edited:
Gays gotta start somewhere

What is the official start of gaydom?

Not at 3, I've raised seven of them trust me this child has been coached

Were yours coached to be straight?

It's called " instinctively knowing" it' called DNA , genetic say a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl.

Now there is one exception fueling these blow up of gays ............ and it's documented Chemicals in the water and it is being said that BPA in plastic have caused much of it as well. One of the reason they started taking BPA out. Some how I don't see them removing shit.

There is no "blow up" of gays...the proportion of gays in society has been pretty consistent through history.

Nawww there's been an explosion of gays a lot more. I realize it's been kept in the dark for decades etc, buut there is a lot of outside influence causing even more of it. Such as what I mentioned.

I think it has more to do with the fact that they are free to be open about it in our culture, a big difference from even 25 years ago.

It's called " instinctively knowing" it' called DNA , genetic say a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl.

Now there is one exception fueling these blow up of gays ............ and it's documented Chemicals in the water and it is being said that BPA in plastic have caused much of it as well. One of the reason they started taking BPA out. Some how I don't see them removing shit.

There is no "blow up" of gays...the proportion of gays in society has been pretty consistent through history.

Nawww there's been an explosion of gays a lot more. I realize it's been kept in the dark for decades etc, buut there is a lot of outside influence causing even more of it. Such as what I mentioned.

I think it has more to do with the fact that they are free to be open about it in our culture, a big difference from even 25 years ago.

I'm sure that does play a big, big part in it as well.

There are still a lot of outside influences creating gayness as well too, from TV, Schools there is an agenda to destroy society USING the gays the real gays and by real gays I mean those who were honestly feeling gay since they were very young.

Today we have teens who think they are gay just because it's being pushed on them to " TRY IT" , we have planned parenthood pushing it, it is a form of brain washing .....

This articles goes into better depths of that area., there are multiple other articles as well.

The Other Attack on Our Manhood ( Updated from Sept. 2001)

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

Since 1970, gay-feminist activists have waged a campaign to foster homosexuality among heterosexuals. They are candid about this goal.

worst.jpeg

"The end goal of the feminist revolution is the elimination of the sex distinction itself," says Shulamith Firestone (The Dialectic of Sex, 1972, p.11) "Heterosexual hegemony is being eroded," says Gary kinsman.

"The forms of sexuality considered natural have been socially created and can be socially transformed." (The Regulation of Desire: Sexuality in Canada, 1987, p.219)

"In a free society, everyone will be gay," says Allen Young, a pioneer of the Gay Liberation Movement. (John D'Emilio, Intimate Matters: A History of Sexuality in America, p.322)

Unlike us, gays understand that their campaign for "equal rights" will erase the distinction between gay and straight. In the words of gay historian Jonathan Katz:

The Real Agenda Behind "Gay Rights"

There are still a lot of outside influences creating gayness as well too, from TV, Schools there is an agenda to destroy society USING the gays the real gays and by real gays I mean those who were honestly feeling gay since they were very young.

Today we have teens who think they are gay just because it's being pushed on them to " TRY IT" , we have planned parenthood pushing it, it is a form of brain washing .....

This articles goes into better depths of that area., there are multiple other articles as well.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

Since 1970, gay-feminist activists have waged a campaign to foster homosexuality among heterosexuals. They are candid about this goal.

worst.jpeg

"The end goal of the feminist revolution is the elimination of the sex distinction itself," says Shulamith Firestone (The Dialectic of Sex, 1972, p.11) "Heterosexual hegemony is being eroded," says Gary kinsman.

"The forms of sexuality considered natural have been socially created and can be socially transformed." (The Regulation of Desire: Sexuality in Canada, 1987, p.219)

"In a free society, everyone will be gay," says Allen Young, a pioneer of the Gay Liberation Movement. (John D'Emilio, Intimate Matters: A History of Sexuality in America, p.322)

Unlike us, gays understand that their campaign for "equal rights" will erase the distinction between gay and straight. In the words of gay historian Jonathan Katz:

Gays don’t destroy society Mindwars, they just want to go about their lives like anyone else.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

worst.jpeg

Gays don’t destroy society Mindwars, they just want to go about their lives like anyone else.

I didn't say they do . they are being USED to destroy society. wait until the PEDOS get legal too. betcha won't believe that one either lol.

Anyway they are being used as political footballs.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

worst.jpeg

If that was true they wouldn't keep attacking Christians, going after bakeries, and filming, and broadcasting, sex tapes of their 3 y.o. slaves.

Indoctrinating it into the system, society etc. The brain capacity that can't figure out how this used to brainwash kids is way beyond the average dumbasses brain.

upload_2018-5-20_21-23-7.png

Lol @ openly gay 3 year old. No such thing

You raised 7 gay kids? Wow!
Not that there is anything wrong with it
All the pedosexuals say that.
Say what?

wow - my mom and dad went through 5 of us and that wasn't easy on parenting.

Actually only six of them were with us at age three. The point is a 3 y/o isn't capable of what is going on here. They are still just babies.

Actually only six of them were with us at age three. The point is a 3 y/o isn't capable of what is going on here. They are still just babies.
yep. not sure when the avg kid becomes "aware" but i think we can safely at *least* double to triple that age.

yep. not sure when the avg kid becomes "aware" but i think we can safely at *least* double to triple that age.

More like quadruple but certainly not age 3.

This is the parents

Forum List

Back