Opening for Ken Burns Country Music Documentary

I dvr'd the whole thing when PBS played it last fall... I learned, laughed and cried... Anyone who has any leanings to Country music couldn't spend 16 hours any better...
The roots of Country music are deep and the branches reach out to musicians of every ilk...

:offtopic: just a little... I watched a Documentary on CNN of all Channel's about my old girlfriend, the beautiful and talented Linda Ronstadt a few weeks ago... I recommend it also...

:offtopic: just a little... I watched a Documentary on CNN of all Channel's about my old girlfriend, the beautiful and talented Linda Ronstadt a few weeks ago... I recommend it also...
Love the story of her appearing on the Johnny Cash show as a nobody. June Carter took her under her wing. And then gave a stage hand some money saying go buy this girl some underwear.

Saw her before that in a SoCal bluegrass concert.

Love the story of her appearing on the Johnny Cash show as a nobody. June Carter took her under her wing. And then gave a stage hand some money saying go buy this girl some underwear.

Saw her before that in a SoCal bluegrass concert.

I kept all of her BVD's... :eusa_whistle:

Unfortunately she is one that got away... I never seen her live, only in my dreams...

I hope they have a segment on James Otto

I’m his bestest fan

God bless James and you all always

Forum List

Back