Open season on black children.

75 Year Old Milwaukee Man Kills 13 Year Old Boy In Front Of His Mother

75-year-old John Henry Spooner from Milwaukee, WI, appointed himself judge, jury and executioner when he gunned down a 13-year-old boy whose only crime appeared to be...his appearance. The victim, Darius Simmons, was black, unarmed and brutally shot in front of his now grief-stricken mother.

At issue was a gun collection, which had been, according to Spooner, stolen. Simmons lived next door. Spooner confronted Darius, who was in sixth grade, and his mother, Patricia Larry, when the boy was moving a garbage can in the front yard. Darius denied involvement in the theft. In fact, he was in school at the time of the robbery, but that answer was unsatisfactory to Spooner, who proceeded to point his 9mm handgun at Darius.

75 Year Old Milwaukee Man Kills 13 Year Old Boy In Front Of His Mother - YouTube
how about inner cities and Afrika ??you know the places where black children are being killed by the millions by other blacks !!

75-year-old John Henry Spooner from Milwaukee, WI, appointed himself judge, jury and executioner when he gunned down a 13-year-old boy whose only crime appeared to be...his appearance. The victim, Darius Simmons, was black, unarmed and brutally shot in front of his now grief-stricken mother.

At issue was a gun collection, which had been, according to Spooner, stolen. Simmons lived next door. Spooner confronted Darius, who was in sixth grade, and his mother, Patricia Larry, when the boy was moving a garbage can in the front yard. Darius denied involvement in the theft. In fact, he was in school at the time of the robbery, but that answer was unsatisfactory to Spooner, who proceeded to point his 9mm handgun at Darius.i'll bet the kid did steal from him !!

75 Year Old Milwaukee Man Kills 13 Year Old Boy In Front Of His Mother - YouTube
i'll bet the boy did steal the mans property !!

Further, I bet the Afro kid acted threateningly toward the sickly and elderly white man who'll be dead in a year. Supposedly the kid was taking out the trash. Does he need his mom's supervision for this? Or, did he mom come outside because she heard a commotion?

Also, notice that the linked news report in the OP shows pictures of what appears to be a kid much younger than 13. Really, no recent photos? I bet this welfare family has an iPhone, and still no recent photos? More spin to make Afros look innocent.

Further, I bet the Afro kid acted threateningly toward the sickly and elderly white man who'll be dead in a year. Supposedly the kid was taking out the trash. Does he need his mom's supervision for this? Or, did he mom come outside because she heard a commotion?

Also, notice that the linked news report in the OP shows pictures of what appears to be a kid much younger than 13. Really, no recent photos? I bet this welfare family has an iPhone, and still no recent photos? More spin to make Afros look innocent.

This is all bullshit you have no proof of anything.:eusa_hand:

At issue was a gun collection, which had been, according to Spooner, stolen. Simmons lived next door. Spooner confronted Darius, who was in sixth grade, and his mother, Patricia Larry, when the boy was moving a garbage can in the front yard. Darius denied involvement in the theft. In fact, he was in school at the time of the robbery, but that answer was unsatisfactory to Spooner, who proceeded to point his 9mm handgun at Darius.

Yeah, a 75 year old man commits murder and you think it's open season on blacks?

This is all bullshit you have no proof of anything.:eusa_hand:

He doesn't need proof when he has his fear and imagination. What he needs is a spine and a fucking clue but he's not likely to get either one soon.

I'm sure this story is every bit as accurate as the left wing nut histeria over the Zimmerman/Martin shooting. That is to say, not accurate at all.

Afro kills someone white.
White kills an Afro.

"OMG!!!! It's open season on blacks!!!!!!!!!!!!"

White kills an Afro.

How can a hair style kill anyone?

White kills an Afro.

You're obsessed with hair styles. Are you a hair dresser? That would explain a lot.

White kills an Afro.

You're obsessed with hair styles. Are you a hair dresser? That would explain a lot.

Ariux is a cross dressing cock sucking beautician, the name fits with that description.

Black people have GOT to get a handle on the crime in their communities. They can't go on killing one another until the very last one is put in a zoo for his own protection.

That no one sees this as a national failure and tragedy is in itself a national failure and tragedy.

You are so right! There is not a day on our local news that we don't hear about a young black child getting shot or killed. But there is also not a day on our local news that we don't hear about a white man molesting a young girl or boy and sometimes for many years. So, it works both ways. Right?

Forum List

Back