Open question, helpful/thoughtful answers appreciated

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I belong to a message board of people who make a living at home, online. One of them has a mom who is one year from senior housing. She was a housewife for 25 years, and is now divorced for two. They live in a rural area, so there's only so many options for child care or senior caregiving. She is not computer literate. I already have questions out about possible other skills and options.

Any ideas?

I belong to a message board of people who make a living at home, online. One of them has a mom who is one year from senior housing. She was a housewife for 25 years, and is now divorced for two. They live in a rural area, so there's only so many options for child care or senior caregiving. She is not computer literate. I already have questions out about possible other skills and options.

Any ideas?

lol.. what is the question?

Just an idea.... if there is not that many options for senior care and child care.... why not take care of a few of them..... babysit. That way she makes money.. mom is taken care of... kids are taken care of.... other kids and parents are taken care of and she gets paid to do it while allowing others to not worry working.

That's what I am saying. There are not enough people needing care, hence the not enough work for her.

It's a depressed area.

AAHH.. i thought you meant she could not find care for her kids or mother.....

Forum List

Back