Open minded, peace loving democrats

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
I think its funny how dems protest for non violence, yet exhibit a steady streak of violence in this country against those who do not agree with their dogma.

Pat Buchanan doused with salad dressing

Buchanan cut short an appearance after an opponent of his conservative views doused him with salad dressing.

"Stop the bigotry!" the demonstrator shouted as he hurled the liquid Thursday night during the program at Western Michigan University. The incident came just two days after another noted conservative, William Kristol, was struck by a pie during an appearance at a college in Indiana.

Link

It is just like the dems booting you off du for not agreeing with them. Sounds like true bigotry to me. Where's my tomato...

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
This has always been the case. They are extremely two-faced and volatile. Whenever the Left is stymied or pushed into a political corner, their fangs appear and you'd better watch your back. You must remember that the Left is a very emotional-based dogma; it is not based in coherent reasoning.

its ironic that the people decrying bigotry dont see true bigotry when they look in the mirror.

its ironic that the people decrying bigotry dont see true bigotry when they look in the mirror.

Right out of the hypocracy handbook 101, AKA guide to being a Liberal Democrat. Rule #1, always blame others for your faults. Thats the cardinal rule.

You can't stop bigotry by throwing salad dressing at Pat Buchanan. In fact, you can't stop it at all. That would be like trying to stop the weather, sexual urges and hunger: even if you could, the result would be unnatural.

Forum List

Back