Open Letter to White People Who Are Obsessed With Black-on-Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was Morgan Freeman going to teach me that I did not know?

IMG_2369.JPG

The only one here passing the buck are you whites and I can show your ass at least 100 years of policy that says so. Actually I can show pretty much 400 years, but those like you who pass the buck will pass that buck to blame your dead ancestors.

Like you use your dead ancestors as a crutch

No. I am not the one using dead ancestors, I am the one who can pull out government policy and SCOTUS decisions on your ass and make you understand just how much you whites benefited from it while you have tantrums calling me a racist for putting that mirror to your face.

I don't take a thing you say serious, now fix your OP plagiarizer

Whites racists will try to find anything to hide behind in order to not accept their wrongs. So let me post the first ad last name of the writer here since that os more important than your whites asses understanding that you have a severe crime problem in your own communities.
Just to let you have a reminder that before this guy did what he did, ALL Indentured servants (white and black) were set free after 5 years. You can thank you OWN who sued the courts to keep you black people as property. Bet you didn't hear that in public schools, and I don't wonder why. Morons will be morons..

View attachment 154634

Slavery Myths Debunked

The ship Desire brought a cargo of Africans from Barbados to Boston in 1634; these people were sold as slaves. In 1640 John Punch, a runaway servant of African descent, was sentenced to lifelong slavery in Virginia, while the two European-born companions who fled with him had their indentures extended. In 1641, the passage of the Body of Liberties provided legal sanction for the slave trade in the Massachusetts Bay Colony. (N.B.: The image in the meme above isn’t of Anthony Johnson. There were no photographers in 17th-century Virginia.)

Seven Lies, Half-Truths, and Irrelevancies People Trot Out About Slavery—Debunked 

150929_HIST_SlaveryMyths_1stslave.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

The picture you have on that poster is not Anthony Johnson. How can I say that?

There were no photographers in 17th-century Virginia.

Seven Lies, Half-Truths, and Irrelevancies People Trot Out About Slavery—Debunked 

This image claiming that the first slave owner in America was a black man has been going around social media for the last few months. As is mentioned by commenter Ralph459, this is not a picture of Anthony Johnson, but that of former slave and abolitionist from Massachusetts, Lewis Hayden [1] This image says: “The First Slave Owner in America was not only a black man, but he went to court and demanded it

Was the First Slave Owner in America a Black Man?

Hayden_Lewis.png

Lewis Hayden (December 2, 1811 – April 7, 1889) was an African-American leader who escaped with his family from slavery in Kentucky; they moved to Boston, where he became an abolitionist and lecturer, businessman, and politician. Before the American Civil War, he and his wife Harriet Hayden aided numerous fugitive slaves on the Underground Railroad, often sheltering them at their house.

He was elected in 1873 as a
Republican representative from Boston to the Massachusetts state legislature. He helped found numerous black lodges of Freemasons. The Lewis and Harriet Hayden House has been designated a National Historic Site on the Black Heritage Trail in Boston.

Lewis Hayden - Wikipedia

Hayden, Lewis (c.1811-1889) | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Lewis Hayden | William Lloyd Garrison's Liberator Abolitionist Newspaper.

No I did not hear this in public school and for good reason. It's not true.

But this is. These men are the justices who rendered the Plessy V Ferguson decision that made segregation legal in all states.. That we all learned in any school because that really did happen.

ea716791ee75c7800e85a69b37dcc067.jpg

Thus endeth the lesson.

Time to go back to work.

That guy did nothing. That's not hugh gywnn.
Where are whites being discriminated against in America?
College admissions. Monuments destroyed. Cemeteries desecrated. News media bias. Hollywood denigration...

Nah. you whites ain't being discriminated against.

You gonna give attribution to the actual author of the OP or ya gonna pretend your dumb ass wrote it yourself?

Om more than capable of writing this but I didn't and it really doesn't matter.

IM2:

^^^^^this is the attitude that contributes to your failings in life^^^^^
What have I failed at?. We all make errors here. My attitude as served me very well.

.Let me make this clear to you. Morgan Freeman studied acting. He has no college degree or any research that involves issues pertaining to race. I respect him because he is 80 and black, but his views on how racism will end is lacking. I have a undergraduate degree in sociology and a masters in sociology with an emphasis urban issues and race relations. .So try showing me facts from people like William Julius Wilson who is the same age as Freeman and has acquired the requisite expertise in the field of sociology instead of an actor.

Michael Harriot-

Dear Caucasian Brethren,

I decided to sit down and write this letter to you because every time I try to have a nuanced conversation with you, I am interrupted by the same shrill refrain. Here is an excerpt from every conversation when I ask you to help me find a solution to a problem:

Us: Black Lives Matter seeks to end the abuse by the state against—

You: First, your people need to address black-on-black crime!

Us: Let’s discuss the inequities in education, employment, housing—

You: Let's talk about black-on-black crime!!!

Us: It looks like the Zika virus is spreading to—

You: It’s not spreading as fast as black-on-black crime!

Us: Have you seen this black woman who went missing?

You: She probably took a wrong turn in y’all’s black-on-black crime and got lost.

Look, I understand your reluctance to discuss the problems. I know it feels accusatory. I know it seems like we try to pile all the problems of society and black people on your doorstep and make them your fault. Trust me—that’s not what we are trying to do.

What is your fixation with black-on-black crime? You repeatedly being it up as if black people aren’t aware of violence in our communities. Contrary to what you apparently hypothesize at the secret, global white-people meetings after you share banana-bread recipes and Pinterest posts, black people aren’t home cabbage-patching and clanking together Champagne glasses filled with grape Kool-Aid every time another black man falls victim to a violent crime by someone of the same race. It bothers us, too, but here is the thing:

There is no such thing as black-on-black crime.

I will concede that black people do commit crimes against other black people. I will even concede that white people commit violence against other white people more than we do—but not by much.

Almost every day, an advocate of the alt-right (pronounced “nee-yo not-zee”) sends me a hate-filled email diatribe on how lazy, shiftless black people are ruining America. The cornerstone of their argument rests on the statistic that 90 percent of black people who are murdered are murdered by other blacks. That fact would give me pause or make me feel ashamed if I didn’t know that the same 2013 FBI report (the latest year for which statistics are available) goes on to say that 83 percent of white victims of murder were killed by white people.

Not surprisingly, the Bureau of Justice Statistics shows that most people who are victims of violent crime are victimized by someone they know. In fact, almost every study ever done shows that crime is a socioeconomic phenomenon. Another Bureau of Justice Statistics report explicitly states that between 2008 and 2012, “Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).”

There is no such thing as “black-on-black crime”—just crime.

That’s right. White people kill white people. Black people kill black people. I know what you’re thinking: Yes, but black people do so disproportionately. You’re right—even though white people commit most violent crimes (which means that because of the raw numbers, if we had a choice between eliminating white-on-white crime or black-on-black crime, confronting white-on-white crime would pay far greater dividends).

So, my unmelanated friends, maybe the question should be: Why are so many more blacks poor?

There is a definitive answer. Either the black people who worked for free to build this country, and on whose knowledge all Western mathematics, astronomy and science rest, are genetically lazier and dumber, or, alternatively, it is the result of systemic discrimination in financing, unequal employment, disparities in home lending, segregation in education, and the fact that every law, opportunity and constitutional right was not available to black people until 50 years ago.

Nah, it’s probably the lazy thing.

But here is the thing we’d like to know:

Why you always gotta bring it up? Why is black-on-black crime your go-to retort for any exploration into anything that has to do with race? What does Black Lives Matter’s goal to curb violence by the state have to do with black-on-black crime? Does the word “Lives” in the name of the movement confuse you? Is that why you’re obsessed? You’re confused because “Black Lives” is right there in the title? If so, I need to reveal a few other things to you:

• Despite its misleading, lying-ass name, I didn’t see one money plant when I shopped at the Dollar Tree.
  • Beyoncé’s newest album isn’t actually about mixing lemon juice with water and sugar.
  • Unfortunately, Captain America is not actually the captain of America.
Again, I want to say that black people don’t like crime, either. “Stop the violence” has been a chorus sung in black communities since KRS-One made “Self Destruction” in 1989, and no, KRS-One is not one of the lesser-known robots from the Star Wars movies. Just trust me, we’ve been singing, rapping, marching, protesting and holding vigils against violence in black communities for years. The number of people of color working against crime in black neighborhoods far outnumbers the people involved in Black Lives Matter.

I’m sure you didn’t know that. Why would you? I know your privilege has hypnotized you into believing that we should file a summary report with the white-people recording secretary before we make any moves, but there is no reason that the white populace would ever hear black people talking to black people about their actions toward black people. To put it into its most infantile form, this was an A-B conversation …

Before I wrap this up, I should inform you that in exchange for you dropping your constant chorus, we’d like to extend a hand toward reconciliation among the races. We’d like to unite and offer you some of the best things we have to offer. Maybe we could give you guys some potato salad recipes, some tips on seasoning food, or teach you how we made it through 400 years of soul-crushing oppression and still managed to smile and dance. We know your people have struggled lately with all of the school shootings, terrorism, Taylor Swift feuding with Kim Kardashian, Donald Trump’s fake schools and Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails. We know exactly how to solve all these problems, and we are willing to help …

But first y’all need to do something about this white-on-white crime.

Sincerely,

All of Us
you -also--do not know what per capita means
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
blacks commit murder at over SEVEN times the rate of withes--you seem so proud of that

there is NOT a huge problem of police/etc abuse of blacks
there are over 25 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops
there are about 950 police shooting deaths --most of these are JUSTIFIED--not all of these are black deaths
'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[4'''
police are doing a great job of NOT shooting blacks
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

blacks are fixated on WHITES--on race--on the problem of the police shooting blacks--when it is NOT even a problem
why are you so worried about police shooting black CRIMINALS in SELF DEFENSE--when blacks MURDER blacks at an astronomically higher rate????

the reason it is brought up is because of the huge protests and outcry when a cop shoots a CRIMINAL in self defense---but when a black murders an innocent black--blacks CHEER!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bronx man fatally beats would-be rapist who attacked his wife

Last edited:
That guy did nothing. That's not hugh gywnn.
Where are whites being discriminated against in America?
College admissions. Monuments destroyed. Cemeteries desecrated. News media bias. Hollywood denigration...

Nah. you whites ain't being discriminated against.

You gonna give attribution to the actual author of the OP or ya gonna pretend your dumb ass wrote it yourself?

IM2:

^^^^^this is the attitude that contributes to your failings in life^^^^^

He is not capeable of writing his own opinion piece without plagiarizing.

IM2 want to use the color of his or her skin to explain why society snubs their nose at him or her but the real reason is because they are lazy and not worth a damn in the real world.

Now is my opinion base on the suppose color of the OP'er skin?

No, but the OP'er will declare it is because to disagree with the op'er on anything mean you are doing so because they might be black or non-white.

The OP'er need to own the failure within his or her community. The OP'er has never offered anything to show what he or she has done to better their community!?!

Instead the OP'er keep on telling all non-blacks how they should apologize, how they owe him or her and how anything that goes wrong in their pathetic life then it must be because of racism when it is just them being lazy in life.

Sure the OP'er will write about their so-call success in life but it is because of Affirmative Action and not the sweat and blood from them!

So in the end the OP'er is the typical low class Louis Farrakhan follwer that blames white society and demand that you and I be blame for their failure daily and punish for it!

The op seems to miss the point. While there probably are people that throw "black on black crime" around as a deflection, most people are merely pointing out that if one truly cares about black lives the police should be the least of your worries.

The last figures I've seen for 2017 are that 9 unarmed black men have been killed by police. And those were not automatically unjustified. There have obviously been some horrible examples of wrong but again if you truly care about black lives there are more black lives lost in Chicago over the course of a couple of weekends. It seems someone that gets shot while fighting a cop for his gun is more important than a 4 year old gunned down in a cross fire. People just don't get it.

Michael Harriot-

Dear Caucasian Brethren,

I decided to sit down and write this letter to you because every time I try to have a nuanced conversation with you, I am interrupted by the same shrill refrain. Here is an excerpt from every conversation when I ask you to help me find a solution to a problem:

Us: Black Lives Matter seeks to end the abuse by the state against—

You: First, your people need to address black-on-black crime!

Us: Let’s discuss the inequities in education, employment, housing—

You: Let's talk about black-on-black crime!!!

Us: It looks like the Zika virus is spreading to—

You: It’s not spreading as fast as black-on-black crime!

....s

Yeah, I got to here and dismissed your strawman as too stupid to even discuss.

What have I failed at?. We all make errors here. My attitude as served me very well.

Where to start?
You've failed to control your hate and your racism.
You don't even have enough respect for authors to reference their work, but try instead to pass it off as your own. Plagiarism.
When picked up on that you say it doesn't matter.
You rubbish Freemans approach because it does not involve hatred and victimhood, yet I'd bet the house you've never ever even considered giving his idea a try out. I see you as a failure because your attitude stinks and you are literally wallowing in self pity and hate, unlike Freeman who certainly seems to have made a great success of his life. Freeman has a good attitude - you - not so much :dunno:

Apparently, someone didn't bother to take time to read the rules of this forum. Copy and paste jobs are NOT to be posted in their entirety and credit MUST be given by posting a link to the material 'lifted'. There's something else in the rules concerning the thread starters own opinions being included as well. But, what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back