Open Letter to Newt Gingrich

The problem, as I see it, is that Newt cannot beat Obama.

So, if the GOP wants to lose - again.... yea, go for it.

Newt has a track record of political accomplishment that would allow him to show sharp contrast with Obama while Romney does not. For every criticism Rommney could level at Obama, Obama can easily respond, 'But Govenor, you have done the exact same thing when you were govenor of Massachussttes. In fact Obama's record is more conservative than Romneys record.

I sorry you have swallowed the Mormon Kool Aid here, but Romney is guaranteed loser once most voters start to seriously dig into his record about a month prior to the election. All the polls are right now are name recognition contests ten months out.

Oh and... announcing your 'ignore list' in your sig makes you look really fucking stupid.

Well, I fucking am really fucking sad you fucking think I fucking sound fucking stupid. lol

Actually I have had several people tell me its a good idea and explains why I dont respond to their assinine comments.

Gingrich is an ass. A DC Insider, amoral, corrupt, lyin' assclown.

And you know that cause Romneys hired liars tell you that 24/7?

lol

And... again.... announcing your ignore list is just pathetic. I look forward to being added though. It'll be a looooong list if you ignore everyone who disagrees with you.

Ignoring two people out of the hundreds registered on this site is hardly 'everyone', obviously, I only ignore those I find to be proven liars and/or frauds.

Last edited:
He's only won a handful of delegates so far. Now, the caucuses might be a place where he can pick more up, becuase fewer people participate.

I really do think 2012 will be a debacle for the GOP, because the media is ready to carpet bomb Romney the minute he gets the nomination.
I don't know man. As you say, the caucus states are still to come and then there are the proportional states...including Florida's delegates which will be forced to be proportional...and Ron is GOING to get at least 10% when it's all said and done. That's at least 230 delegates. And if he does REALLY well in just a couple caucus states, he could show up with as many as 400 delegates. THAT means depending on just how long Newt and Rick stay in and their delegate count, those 2-400 delegates of Ron's may well be the most important minority in the history of the republican primaries!

As I said, it is going to be interesting to watch the show when they get to the convention.

Oh, and I agree. The attacks by the lame stream media will be unrelenting if Romney gets the nomination. But then...it will no matter WHO the republican nominee is!

Guess Hitler was right about one thing: repeat a lie often enough and people will begin to think it is true no matter how stupid it is or contrary to their own experience. Romney is proving it beyond what I would have ever imagined.
THAT...is the ONLY lesson that liberals learned from the Vietnam war Bowie. Tell a lie loud enough, for long enough and people will accept it as truth. Not the we should not follow the French lead on ANYTHING...see Libya. NOT that you can NOT drive a needle with a sledgehammer...fight a police action with an army. NOT that violating the Constitution's mandate for a declaration of war leads to Americans dieing over political infighting....or any of the other hundred or so lessons that should have been learned. Just how to be better liars!

It's why there are so many useful idiots on here regurgitating the progressive talking points they got off some moveon.org/huffandpuff post blog. They don't have the spine to look below the surface, so they just google it. When the first 20 hits are the same...they take it as fact. They don't CARE that Al Gore sets on the board at google and they have a political agenda. They just take the easy road!

Drives me NUTS! ;~)

By the way, as a Kentuckian and someone who has a few Bowies...I appreciate you handle. ;~)

The problem, as I see it, is that Newt cannot beat Obama.

So, if the GOP wants to lose - again.... yea, go for it.

Oh and... announcing your 'ignore list' in your sig makes you look really fucking stupid.

"Newt cannot beat Obama".-That’s a fact now and conformation at convention. Unless Romney / Newt ticket? Gee need to think on that option.

As for Sig:________________
The Bill of Rights is a literal and absolute document.--- Delusional!
The First Amendment doesn't say you have a right to speak out unless the government has a 'compelling interest' in censoring the Internet.--- Delusional! But, they will track you anyway.
The Second Amendment doesn't say you have the right to keep and bear arms until some madman plants a bomb.
-- Delusional! And the guns I want you/I can’t get anyhow.
The Fourth Amendment doesn't say you have the right to be secure from search and seizure unless some FBI agent thinks you fit the profile of a terrorist. Hmm.. I like the Israel’s way of doing this on a Terrorist levels ONLY. So I’m a waffy!
The government has no right to interfere with any of these freedoms under any circumstances. - Harry Browne
--You have so many limitations on the above I will stop here. Too much typing.

You’re not going to repeal Obamacare… It’s not a total repeal… ... You can’t whole-cloth throw it out. -- Norm Coleman, advisor to Mitt Romney

STOP ROMNEY FIRST - vote for his leading opponent in your local state primary. Stop letting the RINOs play us for fools.

Ignore list: expat_panama, GoneBezerk ,CausingPAIN, :banana:PS added CausingPAIN to expedite the process!

lol, the Bill of Rights is not a literal and absolute document? Delusional?

ROFLMAO

You really are a stupid twat.

Hey Romney fans, take a look at who you share company with! lol that should tell you something, but Mr Magic Pants has you undr a spell and you cant shake it enough to think any more. So sad.
The Bill? - (ok, I pay it when due and it on paper gee!, when it, the paper turns to totally un-editable!) Wait not food and there is more.
of Rights? - (Complete temporary Privileges at best and if and when the guarantees and the dictionary change to less ambiguous language as still it's editable!) You are living in your masters play box as I see nothing close to permanent. I am not sorry, I did understated the level of damage here you’re not Delusional, Just left of insane! BTW, The Bill, that idea needs updating it's 2012. Come get me to help, as I’m brushing down my goats as you are in a play box eating magic mushrooms. :deal: (*)
Ignore list: expat_panama, GoneBezerk , CausingPAIN ……PS added CausingPAIN to expedite the process!

Last edited:
Uh...you know what PAIN? I don't have an ignore list, but I've got to say, if I don't start seeing something that makes me believe that english is your first language or that you've quit drinking in the middle of the day...you may be the first!

Your post look like those freakin' emails full of sentence fragments and nonsensical sentences designed to fool yahoo's email spam detector. Are you in Russia or China?

The Bill? - (ok, I pay it when due and it on paper gee!, when it, the paper turns to totally un-editable!) Wait not food and there is more.
of Rights? - (Complete temporary Privileges at best and if and when the guarantees and the dictionary change to less ambiguous language as still it's editable!) You are living in your masters play box as I see nothing close to permanent. I am not sorry, I did understated the level of damage here you’re not Delusional, Just left of insane! BTW, The Bill, that idea needs updating it's 2012. Come get me to help, as I’m brushing down my goats as you are in a play box eating magic mushrooms. :deal: (*)
Ignore list: expat_panama, GoneBezerk , CausingPAIN ……PS added CausingPAIN to expedite the process!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really need clinical help.

No, seriously, get some help before you hurt yourself really bad.

Uh...you know what PAIN? I don't have an ignore list, but I've got to say, if I don't start seeing something that makes me believe that english is your first language or that you've quit drinking in the middle of the day...you may be the first!

Your post look like those freakin' emails full of sentence fragments and nonsensical sentences designed to fool yahoo's email spam detector. Are you in Russia or China?

He is in the state of Ignorance, lol.

The self inflicted sort.

Forum List

Back