Open Letter to Newt Gingrich

Ah hell, I think that Newtie, Paul, and everybody else should just run on a third, fourth, fifth, ect. ticket. Might as well make this election fun.

One of Newt's wives said he told her that what he does in private and what he says in public don't have to be the same thing, and I believe that 100%. For evidence, see my signature.

The man is a despicable hypocrite, on both the private and public levels.

And the OP plan will not work because Santorum is done.

Newt's done, too. He just doesn't know it yet.

While the cards do appear stacked in Romney's favor, let's remember that we haven't even had elections in 46 States yet. I'm still holding out for Newt.

While the cards do appear stacked in Romney's favor, let's remember that we haven't even had elections in 46 States yet. I'm still holding out for Newt.

The GOP Establishment has lined up behind Romney. Not because they like him but because they detest Newt.

Gingrich is going to find the well is dry.

Resume

1999 Forced to resign for ethics violations
2012 Election Fraud in Virginia (staffer stuffed 1500 votes to get Newt on the ballot)

I should stop helping you guys vet your bad candidates.

Can you say unelectable?

I thought Palin was the lowest you guys could go but I guess not.

The problem, as I see it, is that Newt cannot beat Obama.

So, if the GOP wants to lose - again.... yea, go for it.

Oh and... announcing your 'ignore list' in your sig makes you look really fucking stupid.

"Newt cannot beat Obama".-That’s a fact now and conformation at convention. Unless Romney / Newt ticket? Gee need to think on that option.

As for Sig:________________
The Bill of Rights is a literal and absolute document.--- Delusional!
The First Amendment doesn't say you have a right to speak out unless the government has a 'compelling interest' in censoring the Internet.--- Delusional! But, they will track you anyway.
The Second Amendment doesn't say you have the right to keep and bear arms until some madman plants a bomb.
-- Delusional! And the guns I want you/I can’t get anyhow.
The Fourth Amendment doesn't say you have the right to be secure from search and seizure unless some FBI agent thinks you fit the profile of a terrorist. Hmm.. I like the Israel’s way of doing this on a Terrorist levels ONLY. So I’m a waffy!
The government has no right to interfere with any of these freedoms under any circumstances. - Harry Browne
--You have so many limitations on the above I will stop here. Too much typing.

You’re not going to repeal Obamacare… It’s not a total repeal… ... You can’t whole-cloth throw it out. -- Norm Coleman, advisor to Mitt Romney

STOP ROMNEY FIRST - vote for his leading opponent in your local state primary. Stop letting the RINOs play us for fools.

Ignore list: expat_panama, GoneBezerk ,CausingPAIN, :banana:PS added CausingPAIN to expedite the process!

Last edited:

The GOP Establishment has lined up behind Romney. Not because they like him but because they detest Newt.

I don't think it's that they "detest" Newt. I think it is tha they fear the rabble taking over the GOP.

The TEA Party pulled the GOP out of the ditch the establishment drove it into in 2006 and 2008. But they don't much like where the TEA party wants to go. They'd rather drive it into another ditch than see these guys prevail.

Newt supported near every policy Obama has done. Newt changed his positions just months before he ran for President.

Newt never even balanced the budget, he put the country in more debt while he raided SS to buy down the yearly deficit was all...

Newt will never be President.

I don't think it's that they "detest" Newt. I think it is tha they fear the rabble taking over the GOP.

The TEA Party pulled the GOP out of the ditch the establishment drove it into in 2006 and 2008. But they don't much like where the TEA party wants to go. They'd rather drive it into another ditch than see these guys prevail.

The "Tea Party" left their roots (Ron Paul) to back one of the biggest Progressives the Republicans have ever had (Newt) during the primaries so far.

Just sayin, the TP is dead.

EXACTLY Joe. The constitutional conservative movement that has already taken over more than 1/3 of the republican party SCARES THE HELL out of the RINOs. Political or moral courage scares the hell out of them. They prefer deceit and manipulation to actual leadership by conviction.

They'd be going after Ron and Rick with the same vigor if they thought for a split second that either one of them was a real threat for the nomination. As a matter of fact, they see them as an asset to Romney. As do liberals who WANT Romney.

The liberals are whistling past the graveyard with that Newt can't beat Obama carp. Newt will DESTROY the Teleprompter in Chief in one on one debates. If all you can mount are personal attacks...you look like a petulant child. And Newts voting record in Congress takes anything else away!

Romney is Obam lite...plain and simple. It doesn't matter how smooth he is in the debates. All Obama has to say is your advisers helped me design Obamacare...and then name names. Cause if you remember, Romney claimed it didn't happen in the first debates when Bachman went after him on it. Catch him in ONE current lie that he can't claim was before he wised up and it's over.

And the BILLION DOLLARS worth of ads Obummer WILL run will just be a 24/7 continuous loop of quotes by Romney like those in Joe's signature or video clips of him saying he supports a woman's right to choose, then he is pro life...he's for more gun regulation, then he is pro gun...he thinks Romneycare should be taken to the rest of the country, then saying he didn't say it. You know, the John Kerry "I was for it before I was against it" stance. We all know how that worked out for Kerry. Put Bush back in for a second term.

This will be right out of the same play book and if the economy ticks up much at ALL and Romney is the nominee...OBAMA WINS!

Oh, and Joe. Even if Romney is elected president, the House and Senate are both going to get a LOT more conservative after these elections. So he ain't going to get much help with progressive policies. I wouldn't worry too much about that part of it.

Besides that, Ron Paul is already planing on showing up at the convention with his delegates in tow. He plans on forcing concessions on WHO EVER the eventual nominee is. Ron has a plan. He did all along. It's why he announced a long time ago that he was not going to seek re election to the House or run for president again. Heck, he just got appointed Chair to the committee with oversight to the Federal Reserve. We all know how he feels about them. He would HAVE to have a bigger plan to get him to give that up.

I agree with Charles Krauthammer on this one. I think he intends to try to reinforce the constitutional conservative movement with his libertarian followers and start a new movement to leave as his legacy. And since constitutional conservatives and libertarians share about 99.9% of the same views...it makes sense. But we will see.

I'm not sure he'll have enough delegates to get it done. It will be an interesting sideshow to the convention though. ;~)

And that's why people laff when you say "I like President-elect Newt." Great, so you like a immoral lying fat POS that pretends to be a conservative when he has ZERO record of ever being one...

Maybe not. Because we all know how every transaction is going to turn out when it starts, right?

I wish.

It's pretty obvious how a transaction will turn out if you are dishonest and dont keep your commitments.

One of Newt's wives said he told her that what he does in private and what he says in public don't have to be the same thing, and I believe that 100%. For evidence, see my signature.

The man is a despicable hypocrite, on both the private and public levels.

And the OP plan will not work because Santorum is done.

Newt's done, too. He just doesn't know it yet.

Actually, Ive seen polls to indicate that if Newt dropped out, Santorum would be beating Romney in a head to head better than Newt would in a head to head against Romney without Santorum.

If Newt dropped out now, Santorum could potentially win the nomination. I think Romney will win because of Newt's pride.

Personally, it doesnt bother me too much. Im happy with Santorum or Romney. Still doesnt make sense to me that anyone claiming to be conservative is supporting Newt because Romney is a progressive when Newt is and even bigger one. I can understand the support for Santorum and Paul. But the person furthest to the left in this primary is Newt.

Which, of course, is why more tea party members have been supporting Romney than Newt...

The idea that Newt isn't the establishment is a joke. The man was the freaking leader of the establishment. He's the ultimate Washington insider. He opposed Tea Party candidates for RINOs within the last two years.

I have seen absolutely no reason why any Tea Party member should support Newt other than the fact that he isn't Romney.

Just sayin, the TP is dead.
Not even close suds. DESPITE what the drive by media would have you believe, republican voter registration has gone up just about the same amount it did before the 2010 mid terms. And we all know how that turned out. It was a HISTORIC blood bath for democrats. The largest turnover of office from one party to another at the local, state and federal level in the history of this country. Heck, a little town near me got it's first republican sheriff since 1920! ;~)

One thing that HAS changed is that democrat registration has dropped almost proportionally to a corresponding increase in independent registration.

I wouldn't worry about the movement. TEA Party people are NOT necessarily party affiliated, but they are REALIST. Ron Paul can not win the presidential election. Newt CAN...and he'd be a DAMN sight better than Romney or Obama.

I mean, Donald Trump donated money to Obama and endorsed Romney. THAT ought to tell ya something!

What we have to do is elect constitutional conservatives to office in our local and state governments AND CONGRESS!

Then it won't matter WHO the president is!

Forum List

Back