Open Letter To Beto RE 2nd Amendment

Screeds like this saying that gun control will be met with widespread violence is at odds with the concept that gun owners are responsible enough that new laws are not needed. Threats of violence wrapped in patriotic hogwash are still threats. Keep presenting the pro gun side of this argument in these terms and you will lose.
Overreaching laws that enforce compliance at gunpoint are the initiators of said violence. Defense in response is fully justified.
No one cares about the paranoid fantasies of the gun nutters. Your perceived right to mount an armed insurrection against America is bullshit.

America is the people, not the government. The government is a public servant.
You say something like that when we both know you hate most of "The People".

Screeds like this saying that gun control will be met with widespread violence is at odds with the concept that gun owners are responsible enough that new laws are not needed. Threats of violence wrapped in patriotic hogwash are still threats. Keep presenting the pro gun side of this argument in these terms and you will lose.
Overreaching laws that enforce compliance at gunpoint are the initiators of said violence. Defense in response is fully justified.
No one cares about the paranoid fantasies of the gun nutters. Your perceived right to mount an armed insurrection against America is bullshit.

Would you govern free men’s feelings as well?

I do not support violence or overthrowing the government, but I will not sit by and become a victim of tyranny be it at the hands of the government or the thugs on the street.

Yes you will, the NG will see to it or the Army who is fighting at the command of the Potus. You'd get your butt in prison.
--------------------------- Dictator Penny , and she was such a nice girl .

I don't really give a shit. Get a better argument than "I need guns to resist government tyranny". Be the responsible gun owner you think you are and realize that your phantom fears are not a valid argument.

I do not support violence or overthrowing the government, but I will not sit by and become a victim of tyranny be it at the hands of the government or the thugs on the street.
I consider government a necessary evil the less you are required to have of it the better off you are

a perfect society would be one that no government at all is required
"the less you are required"
Who sets the standard for requirement?
society the people
Wrong.

Great counter argument, I bet you strained your brain on that one.

I don't hate anyone, but I must admit I find you people to be of lower quality.

I don't really give a shit. Get a better argument than "I need guns to resist government tyranny". Be the responsible gun owner you think you are and realize that your phantom fears are not a valid argument.
phantom fears?
I guess the people of Venzarai thought the same as you when they voluntarily turned in their guns "The government will never turn on us we have nothing to fear"

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and regulate them well.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Yes you will, the NG will see to it or the Army who is fighting at the command of the Potus. You'd get your butt in prison.

So you advocate the military violating people’s Constitutional Rights?

"law dont prevent crime. they help limit it" - Beto

you know what else limits crime? MY GUN that protects me!

americans are gonna hold their nose and vote for trump...because the alternatives are so bad!

They did and they will again.

phantom fears?
I guess the people of Venzarai thought the same as you when they voluntarily turned in their guns "The government will never turn on us we have nothing to fear"
Stupid, we have an absolute right to own guns that is going nowhere. That should be the entirety of the right's argument. Embellishing that argument with crazy apocalyptic visions and vainglorious patriotic dreams hurts that argument.

Beto's proposal is sweeping the nation!

he's gonna catapult into 1st place after Thursday's debate, my friends!

And you'd get court marshalled. An unlawful order coming from the Potus, you have got to be kidding.
Trump is coming for you not me, because I am not a threat to his administration or the government. You leftist are.

So you admit tramp goes after opponents, we are sure of it. If you were anti something he did or said, you'd be an opponent.
It's your side that calls him a dictator worse than Hitler. You must really be ignorant or mentally challenged to want to disarm citizens when you have a fear of a leader that acts like Hitler in your sides mind.

Why he doesn't have one, he uses his mouth and the courts. Also, I'm willing to let you keep your guns and a 10 bullet magazine.
Why don't who have what?
lol you have no say what so ever as to what I have
Hell my wife said I had enough guns went the next day bought four more laid them on the dinner table and told her to say that again.
You nor the government will stop me from having what I feel I need I can make them as easily as buy them.

I doubt tramp even has shot a gun or a rifle, and he uses his mouth and the court. Better watch it, your liable to get divorced. How many weapons do you need, are you able to shoot 2 at a time. LOL

They did and they will again.

No, you just wish for it. You seem to love the Constitution as long as it agrees with your narrow minded thinking.

Trump is coming for you not me, because I am not a threat to his administration or the government. You leftist are.

So you admit tramp goes after opponents, we are sure of it. If you were anti something he did or said, you'd be an opponent.
It's your side that calls him a dictator worse than Hitler. You must really be ignorant or mentally challenged to want to disarm citizens when you have a fear of a leader that acts like Hitler in your sides mind.

Why he doesn't have one, he uses his mouth and the courts. Also, I'm willing to let you keep your guns and a 10 bullet magazine.
Why don't who have what?
Hell my wife said I had enough guns went the next day bought four more laid them on the dinner table and told her to say that again.
You nor the government will stop me from having what I feel I need I can make them as easily as buy them.

I doubt tramp even has shot a gun or a rifle, and he uses his mouth and the court. Better watch it, your liable to get divorced. How many weapons do you need, are you able to shoot 2 at a time. LOL

Need is irrelevant to the right.

It is not within the authority of the government to define "need".

What in the world makes you think that National Guardsmen who took an oath to uphold the Constitution will violate their oath and the constitution to further the goals of Communist punks like Beta the Dork? :lmao:

I get that you're just a Hamas fool living in squalor in Gaza, but this delusion of the American Stalinists that the army will back their overthrow on the nation is just insane.

Why don't who have what?

What does Trump have to do with his post?

the major role of government is to pass laws and enforce those laws and all laws are is the curtailing of freedoms
so the more laws you have the more laws that are required the less and less freedoms you have

If no one ever stole would we then require laws not to steal?

do you not steal because it's against the law or because its wrong to do so?

What happens when there is a car accident, and if someone in injured?

Forum List

Back