Open enrollment is only 45 days this year

The worst thing that folks do not realize if they get their ins from a large company is the pre existing conditions, those hurt the self employed of which there are many more of them nowadays.

Do not be ignorant, you might be one tomorrow. I remember all too well what HI was like before the ACA.

Indeed, i'm self-employed and prior to the ACA i paid just as much as i did last year for a crap, high deductible policy.

Keep in mind though, asking a Trumptard not to be ignorant is like asking Trump to act presidential.

It has not really come down, unless you receive a subsidy but at least you do not need to worry about pre existing conditions. All they ask is age and if you smoke.

5. Open enrollment is only 45 days this year

Like DT is not trying to ruin the ACA by halving the time to enroll and not advertising it.

Shouldn't responsible adults know these things? Do they need a reminder note, or a personal call?

Gee I don't know, why not call those white folks up north and in the UP.
I have family in the U.P. it's one of the richest areas of Michigan.

Really I have lots of family in the UP and I use to live there and consider it home base, you have the wealthy and the poor and High unemployment.
Well go home! No one cares. Your free ride is over.

Like DT is not trying to ruin the ACA by halving the time to enroll and not advertising it.

Shouldn't responsible adults know these things? Do they need a reminder note, or a personal call?

Yes since last year it was twice as long. DT is trying to kill it.

We only have one choice on ACA here so it shouldn’t take to long to decide. And it’s a insurance company we’ve never heard of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes do you live in one of those GOP states, fear is why the HI companies are leaving, fear of defunding and , finally someone does something about health ins, and the Pubs are killing it.

Really I have lots of family in the UP and I use to live there and consider it home base, you have the wealthy and the poor and High unemployment.
Well go home! No one cares. Your free ride is over.

Never had a free ride and don't really want to move up there again, but I will not agree the UP is a rich area , as its not, but its a racist area full of white people and unemployed. One can't blame them, most have never left except to visit family , and they are not use to non whites.

Most companies only give you 30 days. What’s the problem here?

Quit changing the subject, those on the ACA work, oh and the fine is still in effect.
But no penalties for not paying the fine. Fight the power!

One might think the new Pres is thinking this is his money, and we all know how he treats employees. Like crap.

Yeah! Who made HIM the boss of health care!?

Quit changing the subject, those on the ACA work, oh and the fine is still in effect.
But no penalties for not paying the fine. Fight the power!

One might think the new Pres is thinking this is his money, and we all know how he treats employees. Like crap.

Yeah! Who made HIM the boss of health care!?
The voters!

Seriously??? You have got to be kidding me. I will guarantee that if they won a legitimate wonderful prize and had 30 days to claim it, they would get it done.

What is wrong with people, they think only with a nanny statepeople can survive! Geeesh!

Of which there are numerous organizations that have pulled together for just that very thing.
The worst thing that folks do not realize if they get their ins from a large company is the pre existing conditions, those hurt the self employed of which there are many more of them nowadays.

Do not be ignorant, you might be one tomorrow. I remember all too well what HI was like before the ACA.

When the Trumptards Donald surround himself hear about this, they'll talk him into shrinking that down to a 24 hour enrollment period.

And of course, they won't spend a penny to advertise it and will make sure the website is down.

Can't hardly wait to see what my awesome unsubsidized ACA-complient policy is gonna cost me when i talk to my agent next week. :rolleyes:
Awe you might have to pay for something!

When the Trumptards Donald surround himself hear about this, they'll talk him into shrinking that down to a 24 hour enrollment period.

And of course, they won't spend a penny to advertise it and will make sure the website is down.

Can't hardly wait to see what my awesome unsubsidized ACA-complient policy is gonna cost me when i talk to my agent next week. :rolleyes:

Yes since the DT admin and pubs are not going to do a thing about the costs of insurance and meds.
Why should we?

Well lets see, you are either on disability, VA benefits, or get employer cost share HI. If you have no issue with the cost of ins and or meds, then you must be very wealthy , and if not then you are lying.
Disability. But I invested in SS and Medicare for 3 DECADES.
Why should anyone pay for the lazy?

You have to be rich up there to afford the gas and light bill!

Oh hell THIS is rich.

A guy who supports clowns who want to literally GUT SS and Medicare after their constituent's 3 decade investment!

Can't make this shit up kids .. Amiright?

Oh hell THIS is rich.

A guy who supports clowns who want to literally GUT SS and Medicare after their constituent's 3 decade investment!

Can't make this shit up kids .. Amiright?

Who wants to gut Medicare?

Yes, you do very well at making shit up!

Who wants to gut Medicare?

Yes, you do very well at making shit up!

Your coupon is forthcoming Trumptard

:)

coupon-pac.jpg

Awe you might have to pay for something!

Yes since the DT admin and pubs are not going to do a thing about the costs of insurance and meds.
Why should we?

Well lets see, you are either on disability, VA benefits, or get employer cost share HI. If you have no issue with the cost of ins and or meds, then you must be very wealthy , and if not then you are lying.

Lots of times they are not lazy , but the corps got money hungry and wanted cheaper labor and used China and Mexico, and imported Indians to take jobs and lay off 50 year olds.

So you understand the importance of paying into SS and Medicare. (I agree) To get medicare one must be disabled for 2 years as you know, so you can understand the importance of not be punished for a pre existing condition? I would say many disabled would continue to work part time if they had the ACA and marketplace to get ins. instead of getting on disablitly to get Medicare.

Of which there are numerous organizations that have pulled together for just that very thing.

What organizations??

Forum List

Back