Open Borders

What does this accusation mean when levied at democrats non stop on repeat? I watched one of the minnesota debates and the GOP candidate every few minutes would rattle off his meticulous attack lines including the dem is for "open borders." But he didn't define it. Does it mean open like our state borders? Does it mean the dems just arent playing with trumps extreme rhetoric and policy? Is anything less than what trump wants "open borders"? How much of the narrative behind it is pure fictional conspiracy fantasy that is blown up by GOP leaders firmly propagating it?

Democrats have in the past, currently do, and will into the future support reforming immigration and border control when necessary. They are literally NOT for actual open borders, so why are we giving a pass for this bs slogan?
If Dems can sabotage their own candidate, Bernie, to hand it to Hillary, help Ford "recover" memories of Kavanaugh being the sexual assailant and bring up the issue at the 11th hour, pay homeless people $1000 to go start fights at Trump rallies, try to frame Trump and the Republicans with Russian collusion using the FBI and others, and allow ex-cons to vote as Dems did in Virginia and elsewhere, there's NOTHING these con artists won't do for power...absolutely nothing.
Stay OT. What's the definition of open borders?
You won’t get a response to this because there is no such thing as ‘open borders’ – and no one advocates for ‘open borders.’

The lie is predicated on conservatives’ ignorance of immigration law; or some conservatives know the law but propagate the lie regardless for some perceived partisan gain.

We just had 8 years of DEM open borders policies.

Pull off the Guards, if catch any illegals (explain how to sign up for benefits), release. Rinse, repeat. Please come back in 2.5 years for a"court date".

Human land fishing. No limit. No keepers.
No, we had 8 years of you and others on the reprehensible right attempting to propagate this idiotic lie.

What does this accusation mean when levied at democrats non stop on repeat? I watched one of the minnesota debates and the GOP candidate every few minutes would rattle off his meticulous attack lines including the dem is for "open borders." But he didn't define it. Does it mean open like our state borders? Does it mean the dems just arent playing with trumps extreme rhetoric and policy? Is anything less than what trump wants "open borders"? How much of the narrative behind it is pure fictional conspiracy fantasy that is blown up by GOP leaders firmly propagating it?

Democrats have in the past, currently do, and will into the future support reforming immigration and border control when necessary. They are literally NOT for actual open borders, so why are we giving a pass for this bs slogan?
If Dems can sabotage their own candidate, Bernie, to hand it to Hillary, help Ford "recover" memories of Kavanaugh being the sexual assailant and bring up the issue at the 11th hour, pay homeless people $1000 to go start fights at Trump rallies, try to frame Trump and the Republicans with Russian collusion using the FBI and others, and allow ex-cons to vote as Dems did in Virginia and elsewhere, there's NOTHING these con artists won't do for power...absolutely nothing.

The European countries have had open borders for the past 30 years. You can travel to any country in Europe and there are no restrictions. That's why Europe is going to the dogs.

Really? Ever heard of something called a passport? You can't go across many borders without one.

Guess you never went overseas, or, if you did, you didn't travel much outside of your base there.
The people don't use passports to cross borders in Europe. Drivers license or identity card. I spent 12 years overseas and I have been to over 60 countries.

The European countries have had open borders for the past 30 years. You can travel to any country in Europe and there are no restrictions. That's why Europe is going to the dogs.

Really? Ever heard of something called a passport? You can't go across many borders without one.

Guess you never went overseas, or, if you did, you didn't travel much outside of your base there.
The people don't use passports to cross borders in Europe. Drivers license or identity card. I spent 12 years overseas and I have been to over 60 countries.

Depends on whether the country is part of the Schengen agreement or not, and if you are arriving in Europe from an international destination, you must have a passport.

Yes, I know that you can pull into certain countries that we have a SOFA agreement with, and that covers you for your time in country so that you don't have to have one, just your military ID. I know, because that is how I got around as well, but we were unable to cross borders with just our ID's when we tried to go from Italy to Yugoslavia.

Here's the requirements.....................................

Europe Passport Requirements: Do I Need a Passport to Go to Europe? | SmarterTravel

Europe Passport Requirements
Europe passport requirements vary for each of its 50 countries. Each country enforces its own mandatory rules for entering. All of them, however, require a passport for those traveling from an international destination, so it’s wise to make sure you obtain a passport before you travel. Most Europe passport requirements dictate at least one blank page for an entry stamp and a passport that is valid for at least six months after departure date.

As for traveling within Europe, some countries require a passport to cross borders, but 26 countries are a party to the Schengen Agreement, which means you do not need a passport to travel between these countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

We just had 8 years of DEM open borders policies.

Pull off the Guards, if catch any illegals (explain how to sign up for benefits), release. Rinse, repeat. Please come back in 2.5 years for a"court date".

Human land fishing. No limit. No keepers.
There were more border patrol agents under obama than trump. Hmm.

The various branches and paid instrumentalities of the network include Democracy Alliance, MoveOn.org, America Coming Together, America Votes, The Center for American Progress, and other leftist front organizations, which advocate open borders for the United States — not for other nations but for the United States. These Soros-funded groups finance his camp followers, among them the Democratic Party, the National Organization of Women, abortion advocacy groups, various environmental groups, and last but not least, the increasingly powerful immigration special interest groups.
Is there a definition of open borders in here?
It means you can go from Texas to Arkansas without stopping at a check point.

The various branches and paid instrumentalities of the network include Democracy Alliance, MoveOn.org, America Coming Together, America Votes, The Center for American Progress, and other leftist front organizations, which advocate open borders for the United States — not for other nations but for the United States. These Soros-funded groups finance his camp followers, among them the Democratic Party, the National Organization of Women, abortion advocacy groups, various environmental groups, and last but not least, the increasingly powerful immigration special interest groups.
Why would there be an illegal immigrant checkpoint between Texas and Arkansas?

Why would there be an illegal immigrant checkpoint between Texas and Arkansas?
Just giving a stupid answer to an even stupider question.

It’s pretty bad when an IQ below 100 can dispatch this silly op.
Not a single one of our leftist posters seem to be able to win an argument with the facts. And this article is from the San Francisco Chronicle, no right wing rag.

California's senators want de facto open borders
The title says California senators want defacto open borders. I take it you subscribe to this understanding as well. Does that mean they want any and everyone to be able to cross the border no questions asked? Isnt that what defacto open borders would mean? Help me find a quote or a voting record that shows that's what those California senators and all other democrats want.
What does “California’s senators want de facto open borders” mean to you?

It’s pretty bad when an IQ below 100 can dispatch this silly op.
Not a single one of our leftist posters seem to be able to win an argument with the facts. And this article is from the San Francisco Chronicle, no right wing rag.

California's senators want de facto open borders
The title says California senators want defacto open borders. I take it you subscribe to this understanding as well. Does that mean they want any and everyone to be able to cross the border no questions asked? Isnt that what defacto open borders would mean? Help me find a quote or a voting record that shows that's what those California senators and all other democrats want.
What does “California’s senators want de facto open borders” mean to you?
He's pretending he does not know.

Forum List

Back