Open borders to our trading partners to improve the economy.

You are spoon fed by the Establishment. And you like it.

dear, the establishment is about half liberal and half conservative so you are back to making no sense!
Who said anything different?
Do you consider Obama a liberal? (which he isn't) Because he is one big corporatist too.

dear idiot liberal, Obama is a liberal meaning he supports govt involvement in all things such as in Obamacare and high corporate taxes.

dear, the establishment is about half liberal and half conservative so you are back to making no sense!
Do you consider Obama a liberal? (which he isn't) Because he is one big corporatist too.

dear idiot liberal, Obama is a liberal meaning he supports govt involvement in all things such as in Obamacare and high corporate taxes.
You are just too stupid for words.

You are just too stupid for words.
translation: I'll launch a personal attack when i have been proved to be a stupid liberal

an immigration process without any welfare whatsoever: no food stamps, medicare or medicaid.

10000% stupid and liberal as always!! An anchor baby and mother get it all on day one, all get health care, and as the others become citizens that get it all too!!

More than half of the nation's immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that's far higher than the native-born population's, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

So , again , suspending all forms of wellfare would decrease immigration by 50% at most.
Would you settle for 20 million instead of the actual 40 million ?

I've wondered the same about your postings,.

why would the idiot liberal wonder when I gave him a quote from Friedman that exactly contradicted what the idiot liberal said about Friedman????????????
I was refering to the rest of your posts ... forumwise, not just in this thread.

why would you refer to them when you are the one who was just proved stupid if not to deflect attention from your constant failures here????????

Forum List

Back