Open borders dividend: illegals attack police at UC tuition protest

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Yeah, if you can break one law, what's another, or another, or another.

I guess it's not enough you get the in-state discount if you're illegal.

You need to attack cops to make the point you want an even bigger discount.

Police clash with students at tuition protest - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

SAN FRANCISCO — Police arrested and pepper-sprayed University of California students during a violent protest Wednesday over a proposed tuition increase that left four officers injured.

Thirteen people, including 10 UC students, were taken into custody during the demonstration at UC San Francisco, where the Board of Regents was meeting, said campus police Chief Pamela Roskowski.

One student was arrested for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon after a campus police officer was hit with his own baton, Roskowski said.

The officer was struck in the head after a group of protesters surrounded him in a parking garage and grabbed his baton, she said. The officer drew his gun in self-defense and called for assistance.

Last edited:
Yeah, if you can break one law, what's another, or another, or another.

I guess it's not enough you get the in-state discount if you're illegal.

You need to attack cops to make the point you want an even bigger discount.

Police clash with students at tuition protest - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

SAN FRANCISCO — Police arrested and pepper-sprayed University of California students during a violent protest Wednesday over a proposed tuition increase that left four officers injured.

Thirteen people, including 10 UC students, were taken into custody during the demonstration at UC San Francisco, where the Board of Regents was meeting, said campus police Chief Pamela Roskowski.

One student was arrested for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon after a campus police officer was hit with his own baton, Roskowski said.

The officer was struck in the head after a group of protesters surrounded him in a parking garage and grabbed his baton, she said. The officer drew his gun in self-defense and called for assistance.

LOL! Doesn't mention any illegals. But nice touch, student uses a baton used on him first, and they call it assualt with a deadly weapon??? LMAO!!! I guess police think they are in some special category where a citizen cannot have equal protection under the law.

Forum List

Back