Op-Ed: Reunificiation Trumps Confederation

LOL the jordanians feel about the BALESTINIANS ---the same way the egyptians feel about the gazan BALESTINIANS

This Op-Ed is made by a random guest, or otherwise known as David Singer a lawyer from Australia and just a normal person who also is active in a Zionist community in Australia...LOL...is this supposed to be news?

Another right wing extremist blaming Abbas for everything from beginning to start. Hilarious.

Worst blog written type of opinion by a random person.

Last edited:
This Op-Ed is made by a random guest, or otherwise known as David Singer a lawyer from Australia and just a normal person who also is active in a Zionist community in Australia...LOL...is this supposed to be news?
Of course!
This follows revelations in the London-based Al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper that Palestinian Authority (PA) President and PLO Chairman - Mahmoud Abbas - has asked senior Fatah leaders to prepare for the formation of a confederation between a Palestinian Arab State and Jordan.

Abbas's term in office expired January 9, 2009.

why post it here? send him a telegram

Because the liars still call him president.

oh......ok so he has no role in the PA ok I thought he does---
do the people of the PA know that he has no role? I call
MORSI president of Egypt----in fact I do now know his official title---
maybe he is called something else in egypt. I think Abdallah is
"KING" in jordan----I may be wrong. Does it bother you that
people do not know the OFFICIAL TITLE of various arab or---OTHER---
national leaders? or prominent political --"things"?

why post it here? send him a telegram

Abbas actually left the government on June of 2007. With the help of US money and weapons, he set up an illegal government in the West Bank.

What do you think his title should be.

Abbas actually left the government on June of 2007. With the help of US money and weapons, he set up an illegal government in the West Bank.

What do you think his title should be.

"ISLAMO NAZI PIG" ----I read some of his 'opinions' as expressed some
years ago

Abbas actually left the government on June of 2007. With the help of US money and weapons, he set up an illegal government in the West Bank. What do you think his title should be.
Hear, hear. And Israel is being forced by the US/EU to negotiate with this illegal non-representative usurper too.

Abbas actually left the government on June of 2007. With the help of US money and weapons, he set up an illegal government in the West Bank. What do you think his title should be.
Hear, hear. And Israel is being forced by the US/EU to negotiate with this illegal non-representative usurper too.

They can negotiate with Abbas who has no authority to make a deal or with the elected government i.e. Hamas.

They prefer the fake.

Tinny---the US has determined that HAMAS is a terrorist group ----because of
all those sluts with bombs on their stinking asses and their rules which allocates big rewards to anyone who can bring home a jewish infant head. In fact they consider Hamas something like a CRIME SYNDICATE ----and
now that ELLIOT NESS is dead----who will negotiate with them?

all those sluts with bombs on their stinking asses and their rules which allocates big rewards to anyone who can bring home a jewish infant head. In fact they consider Hamas something like a CRIME SYNDICATE ----and

The US military are also terrorists and have killed more innocent people than Hamas has, so they should be able to talk with Hamas. What's the problem? :dunno:

Tinny---the US has determined that HAMAS is a terrorist group ----

That is true but our government is soooo full of shit. I am not alone in that observation.

and their rules which allocates big rewards to anyone who can bring home a jewish infant head.

Got a link?

---who will negotiate with them?

Not our candy ass government or those cowards in Israel.

Tinny---the US has determined that HAMAS is a terrorist group ----

That is true but our government is soooo full of shit. I am not alone in that observation.

and their rules which allocates big rewards to anyone who can bring home a jewish infant head.

Got a link?

You seem to be a little bitter, Mr. Tinmore. Hamas and it's resistance fighters lob missles into Israeli territory and it's Israels fault? How much ordnance has been fired into Gaza since the hudna?

Got a link?

You seem to be a little bitter, Mr. Tinmore. Hamas and it's resistance fighters lob missles into Israeli territory and it's Israels fault? How much ordnance has been fired into Gaza since the hudna?

I haven't been keeping count but I think Israel has violated the truce about a dozen times.

Forum List

Back