Op-Ed: Pope Francis to be "tried" in Jerusalem

It has been a month or two, I forget, is this your Catholic persona or your Muslim persona?

Neither, its my reality persona. So which commandment are you talking about.
Do you believe in God?

I'm agnostic, so really couldn't tell you. I have studied ancient religions, and yours , if jewish , is based on Sumerians , Canaanites, Egyptian, Greek, and Persian oral myths told over and over again till a whole bunch of people started writing things down and voila. Moses is most likely based on Sargon. All religions are a intertwined and the Israelites is not unique.
Can you give me a few words that describes the god you know? Any particular scripture you have found speaks the truth as you understand it?

No he is not in a book wrote by men, that books in the bible tell more about the culture and their beliefs about God, than God.

penny dear-----re-read your post. Not only do you mutilate the English language----you have expressed NOTHING and made no attempt to answer the simple question. The question was expressed in two parts 1) do you believe in a 'god' ? 2) is there any scriptural
writing that you believe represents a 'god' that you believe exists?

for your edification----the bible was not "wrote" -----it was "written"

Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air and a good spokesman for the RCC and a man of integrity. I am sick of Jews giving a bad name to every other people , esp. the likes of orthodox nut cases.

Jews seem to hate everyone but Jews, so payback is a bitch. There is no one they say anything good about. No I acquired my interest in Jews late in life, and formed my owned opinions, I mean the world can't be wrong and just them right.

The Evangelicals Protestants started the KKK, and most of them are kooks as well.

The key word in all of that stupidity you just wrote is: "seem".

Cuz it ain't so.

Jew-Haters are so fun to bat around.

It claims that it is a health care worker-------imagine its notes----
"da patient seems dead"

“God in heaven is listening and obeys the Sanhedrin because the Torah interpretation is in the hands of the Sanhedrin here in this physical world, not in the heaven in the hands of the angels.”

Not just a court for Jews, the rabbis on the Sanhedrin believe they are commanded by God to right injustice wherever it appears, regardless of religion or country.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/45320/sanhedrin-pope-francis-godly-judgment-may-prove-very-risky-jewish-world/#lGC4RbQqCIcQV1mq.99

the same lunatic that said the above wants to restart polygamy and animal sacrifice in Jerusalem.

Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air and a good spokesman for the RCC and a man of integrity. I am sick of Jews giving a bad name to every other people , esp. the likes of orthodox nut cases.

Jews seem to hate everyone but Jews, so payback is a bitch. There is no one they say anything good about. No I acquired my interest in Jews late in life, and formed my owned opinions, I mean the world can't be wrong and just them right.

The Evangelicals Protestants started the KKK, and most of them are kooks as well.

Cuz it ain't so.

Your right , they do hate everyone.

Cuz it ain't so.

Your right , they do hate everyone.

so true, Penelope-----jew haters do HATE most people
in the world. For examples of intense hatred----simply
read the anti-semitic literature----such as stormfront related
Nazi style crap such as the writings of Lasha Darkmoon (one
of Penelope's faves)

“God in heaven is listening and obeys the Sanhedrin because the Torah interpretation is in the hands of the Sanhedrin here in this physical world, not in the heaven in the hands of the angels.”

Not just a court for Jews, the rabbis on the Sanhedrin believe they are commanded by God to right injustice wherever it appears, regardless of religion or country.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/45320/sanhedrin-pope-francis-godly-judgment-may-prove-very-risky-jewish-world/#lGC4RbQqCIcQV1mq.99

the same lunatic that said the above wants to restart polygamy and animal sacrifice in Jerusalem.

you have something against eating meat, Penelope? you have something against polygamy?

I don't belong to Storm front. I don't need to I can read Israel news online. Always have to live in the past and bring up WWII, always need anti Semitism, that is one thing that keeps the clan together, always having to make mountains out of mole hills.

Pope Francis can say and do whatever he wants, he doesn't need Jews permission. No one does. We can say and do what we want in the scope of the laws of the US land, which includes free speech.

The day that Jews bring a lamb up to the mount and sacrifice it , is the day when your really going to experience anti Jewishness. That day will never come hopefully. Oh and the US does not want to fight Iran for Israel.

you have something against eating meat, Penelope? you have something against polygamy?

Stupid questions deserve no answer.

The key word from your hate-filled OP is "unofficial".

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

Oh can't stand it can you, the nerve of them to think they have the right to control someone mind and thought and speech. This is it people, the jews think they can control our speech, I say the holocaust is based more on a lot of exaggeration and I deny it happened as stated , and I may end up in prison like some have. Kill a gay person in a parade, go to the nut house, kill a Palestinian, get a pat on the back. Go do to yourself what you told me to do. Just who do you jews think you are, your not special and your not the chosen of anyone.
Your comment of Jews controlling speech is actually at the heart of the issue, isn't it. God left his word with the Hebrews. Catholics and Muslims know if they can kill off the Jews there will be no more keepers of the word.

Stupid questions deserve no answer.

Penelope is stumped again. are you a strict vegetarian
Penelope? Do you know anything about the JAIN religion and
its dietary rules?. The possibility of polygamy in Israel involves a very tiny group of people and is vigorously controversial. In general
those who want it -----want it in a very limited manner---------not like the random shacking up here and there common in your social group----Penelope. The word "SACRIFICE" in English means "killing an animal for food" In medical science there are many uses for the term that real health care workers know. Temple sacrifice refers to----most generally---with some rare exceptions----I kind of ritual sacrifice-----also for food------eaten my the people of the tribe of LEVI----------ie Penelope cannot eat it but I can

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

Oh can't stand it can you, the nerve of them to think they have the right to control someone mind and thought and speech. This is it people, the jews think they can control our speech, I say the holocaust is based more on a lot of exaggeration and I deny it happened as stated , and I may end up in prison like some have. Kill a gay person in a parade, go to the nut house, kill a Palestinian, get a pat on the back. Go do to yourself what you told me to do. Just who do you jews think you are, your not special and your not the chosen of anyone.
Your comment of Jews controlling speech is actually at the heart of the issue, isn't it. God left his word with the Hebrews. Catholics and Muslims know if they can kill off the Jews there will be no more keepers of the word.

historically-----morons have been highly suspicious of the written word. This kind of group psychosis led to innumerable book
burnings------many galvanized by the catholic church and accomplished in a festive atmosphere. Muslims and Nazis also
so engaged------the literature burned was not "donated" It was forcibly confiscated (ie---stolen). Many people in the USA bear a family
legacy of such primitive "suspicions"

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

historically-----morons have been highly suspicious of the written word. This kind of group psychosis led to innumerable book
burnings------many galvanized by the catholic church and accomplished in a festive atmosphere. Muslims and Nazis also
so engaged------the literature burned was not "donated" It was forcibly confiscated (ie---stolen). Many people in the USA bear a family
It does come with responsibilities however. God commanded (another word could be used if one chooses) that there be a land of Israel. You have had it returned to you. Let it be divided at your own peril.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

It does come with responsibilities however. God commanded (another word could be used if one chooses) that there be a land of Israel. You have had it returned to you. Let it be divided at your own peril.

sheeeesh ------I feel threatened

I don't belong to Storm front. I don't need to I can read Israel news online. Always have to live in the past and bring up WWII, always need anti Semitism, that is one thing that keeps the clan together, always having to make mountains out of mole hills.

Pope Francis can say and do whatever he wants, he doesn't need Jews permission. No one does. We can say and do what we want in the scope of the laws of the US land, which includes free speech.

The day that Jews bring a lamb up to the mount and sacrifice it , is the day when your really going to experience anti Jewishness. That day will never come hopefully. Oh and the US does not want to fight Iran for Israel.

you have a notion that killing a lamb will drive the dogs and pigs to a FRENZY? do you know what goes on at the end of RAMADAN?----not only in mecca------but all over the place wherever ummah scum reside. If you have an interest in lambs -------visit places like Queens, New York------and Brooklyn, New York and Jersey City,
New Jersey and Paterson, New Jersey -------just ask around-----"when does the big time lamb slaughter happen"?

I read the citation-------just what about the Sanhedrin's activity "seems" like lunacy to you------penny, dear?????

I am still waiting (with bated breath) for some sort of insight into
----why if a lamb is sacrificed on the Temple mount------PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GO NUTS. -----a little lamb------something like a million
go down in mecca every ramadan

Forum List

Back