Op-Ed: Muslims Drive out Christians from PA Territories

lol at this post

This is not what Christians in Palestine are saying, all you are reporting here is Nazi Zionist Propaganda!

We hear from the Christians in Palestine when we look for their voices in places like the Come And See webiste, maintained by Christians in Nazareth.

"Big Picture

Trying to judge the last round of conflict between Israel and Palestine by only looking at the last few years or by simply asking “who started striking missiles/rockets first?” is misleading. The Palestinian-Jewish conflict has been going on for more than a hundred years. There are no good guys and bad guys in this complicated story. Both people are a fallen people--just like the rest of humanity. Keeping track of the history and the faults and atrocities caused by each side is impossible.The fact is, however, that the Palestinians have lost most of their homeland to a people who came from all around the world because of persecution against them in “Christian” Europe. The Palestinians contributed though through a dogmatic and stiff leadership to this condition. The Jewish people established their country on 78% of the land (with a Palestinian minority that I belong to). Palestinians live in the remaining 22% under closure or occupation in dreadful conditions with more and more Jewish settlements.

In this stage of the conflict, the Israelis are in the victorious wave. As such, they have convinced themselves that there is no need for a partner for peace. They have just gone on with their lives and are not interested in reaching a settlement with the Palestinians that will give both sides dignity and a fair chance for freedom and national expression. They have failed to make any progress even with the moderate and flexible leaders of the Palestinian Authority like Mahmoud Abbas and Salam Fayyad. Christians interested in the conflict should also know for example that since the first rocket strike from Gaza on Israel in April 2001, 4717 Palestinians were killed in the fighting compared to 59 Israelis in the same period. In light of such desperate conditions, what would you expect from Palestinians in general?"

Come And See - The Christian Stand in the Last Round of Conflict in Israel-Gaza ,By Botrus Mansour*

Christians speak of the dreadful conditions caused by Israeli Occupation and Israel!

Sherri
Two questions for Frau Sherri since she is concerned with how Christians are treated by Israel. Can she tell us how the Christians are treated in the Muslim countries, and could she tell us why the Palestinians conveniently forget that 78% of the Palestine Mandate was given to the Hashemites of Jordan? Is it because the Hashemites are Muslims and Israel is governed by Jews? I know this is old news, but it is still apropos to show how Christians are treated.

Baptist publicly tortured for ‘spreading Christianity’

PRIMER-Connecticut: Persecution of Christian Arabs Needs to be Stopped Bethlehem Christians to Receive IFCJ Support

Satan,

I have no fear of you! I know you for who you are!

You want to take our eyes off Israel's crimes agaisnt Christians in Palestine, in the evil that is the Occupation, it will not work!

And you want to speak lies about Palestine, it did not include Jordan!

Truth is always brought into the Light and you cannot bury the truth or distort it, you lose!

The writing is on the wall!

Sherri
That's Sir Satan to you, skidmark.

sherri flings yet more of her islamo nazi shit the words of a CHRISTIAN CLERIC in muslim land

what could anyone possible expect from him Sherri also quotes
Iranian jews-----that is -----the ones LEFT IN IRAN -----since well over
90 % have fled the filth she loves ----90 % a lot more GONE than in
NAQBA fraud that slut claims

anyone seeking information on christians in muslim lands----make a friend---
when he begins to trust that you will not reveal what he has said----you
will learn------remember there are still christians in egypt, syria, jordan,
lebanon ----even a few in pakistan, The sudanese survivors of the filth
sherri supports will ----SOON HAVE A VOICE_-----I hope

Rosie,

Christians can speak for themselves, they do not need Nazi Zionist Occupying Scumbags to
speak for them!

The Occupation even cruicified a Christian boy in Gaza,age 18, as wriiten about by a
Palestinian Christian named Archbishop Elias Chacour in his books about Christians living under Occupation!

Jews still hate Christians and try to kill them in Palestine, a story as old as time, still unfolding in Palestine!

Sherri

Sherri dear----I have NEVER suggested that "CHRISTIANS CANNOT SPEAK FOR
THEMSELVES In fact in my post I stated that they CAN---so long as they are
not under threat back home ----in some sharia shit hole

anyone interested in the what jews think of christians----find a bright jewish
kid----and ask him what he has LEARNED about christians in "hebrew school"
(that is lessons a few hours per week for some jewish kids in hebrew) or
if you can find a YESHIVA kid----ask him what he learned in school or wherever.
If you want to know that muslim kids think of christians or jews ----do it
this way------if you are a jew ---tell him you are a christian or if you are
a christian---tell him you are a jew Sherri is an islamo nazi whore
and none of her information is true. Jews have never comitted violence
against christians as a PROGRAM In fact I have seen lots of dead
people in my life----never a christian murdered by a jew. I do know

that there have been crucifixtions of christians by muslims---but sherri SEEMS
to be claiming that jews crucified a christian I do not know about this
imaginary event. For centuries people like sherri have invented libels
in order to kill jews---- in ALL ISA RESPECTING lands

I am a jew-----I grew up in secular home----still am secular---but my
son went to a yeshiva for grammar school. He never learned anything
about christians at all My husband grew up on an orthodox home----
He was born in a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE but educated in Israel He
knows absolutely nothing about christians-----I had to explain to him
what EASTER is------and that there are differences in christian sects.
He has no idea -----top to bottom. Even what I tell him---he tends
to forget out of lack of interest

I grew up in a town with LOTS OF SHERRIs----if not for WORLD WAR II---
their desire to make money by building houses on ---unused farm land
and VA MORTGAGES-----that town would still be a NAZI PIG ENCLAVE
and they would probably be lynching blacks and jews would have not
lived there. If adolf abu ali had made it to the USA----it is said that
his plan was to live near that town----and use a local industrialized town
as a LABOR camp-----there were that many sherris in the area

In the past several decades ----islamo nazi pigs have struggled to
RECREATE the islamo nazi alliance of the world war II era.
One of the new issues for islamo nazi pigs is the DEICIDE MYTH
as well as a libel about jews killing MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS.
I stumbled into islam BEFORE this current trend----muslims were
much more opened about their utter disdain for christians back
then-----now---they are ----SUCKING UP. It was in a mosque
with a visiting IMAM GENIUS ----that I learned that christians

are THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAMM and PERVERTED
LIARS (a Good Friday----more than 40 years ago) Now that
tune is altered. AN ALLIANCE is being formed that even includes
a world of REICH AND CALIPHATE for "monotheists" <<<
read that "christian' nazis and islamicists

keep alert----soon the SYNCRETISM of CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM
will be presented as the NEW IDEAL RELIGION FOR THE COMING
UTOPIAN WORLD_-------beware-----it is NAZISM

Every report that I have seen blaming the Muslims for The Christians leaving Palestine is connected to Israel.

Coincidence that.

Every report that I have seen blaming the Muslims for The Christians leaving Palestine is connected to Israel.

Coincidence that.
Perhaps it is because you are getting your reports from Hamas. How come the Christian population in Israel has grown while their populations has gone down in Muslim countries? No doubt they feel safer in Israel than they would in Muslim countries.

Coincidence that.
Perhaps it is because you are getting your reports from Hamas. How come the Christian population in Israel has grown while their populations has gone down in Muslim countries? No doubt they feel safer in Israel than they would in Muslim countries.

Deflection.

How does that relate to my post?

Coincidence that.

Deflection.

Are you talking about the Palestinian Palestine or the Israeli Palestine or the Palestinian Israel? You tend to confuse people when you talk about that beautiful ,arid, rocky, barren, sweltering, lovely, miserable paradise.

Coincidence that.

Deflection.

Why, Tinnie, there are articles and articles. You believe one side of these articles and others believe the other side. We all have our own prerogatives as to what we want to believe. I think that we all are able to read, though, about how the Muslims treat the Christians in Muslim countries (of course along with the other minorities living there). No doubt there are churches in your own area which have as their members Christians from Muslim countries. Why not ask them (like the Assyrians and Copts) how they were treated in Muslim countries. Surely a good Christian like youself is not afraid to enter one of these churches and question these people, unless of course a mosque is your preference these days.

just exactly how completely stupid are you people anyway? do you really want to discuss how christians are treated in israel and by israeli jews?

lemme give you a hint, and just for starters...the students from the yeshiva spitting on armenian priests were not muslim students and the settlers that were defacing christian churches were not muslim settlers.
Just exactly how stupid are you, Nazi cocksucker? At a time when Muslims are committing genocide and ethnic cleansing on Christians all over the world, blowing up churches with worshippers inside, you want to talk about Christian treatment in Israel.

You are a fucking joke, the main reason for support of Israel by majority of Christians is for this very reason, that allowing Israel to fall under Muslim animal hands means desecration and ethnic cleansing of anything Christian, Jewish or otherwise. A quick glance at the Muslim report card can only lead you to this conclusion.

Deflection.

Are you talking about the Palestinian Palestine or the Israeli Palestine or the Palestinian Israel? You tend to confuse people when you talk about that beautiful ,arid, rocky, barren, sweltering, lovely, miserable paradise.
Exactly, in fact this very confusion is how they have been deceiving the world!

lol at this post

This is not what Christians in Palestine are saying, all you are reporting here is Nazi Zionist Propaganda!

We hear from the Christians in Palestine when we look for their voices in places like the Come And See webiste, maintained by Christians in Nazareth.

"Big Picture

Trying to judge the last round of conflict between Israel and Palestine by only looking at the last few years or by simply asking &#8220;who started striking missiles/rockets first?&#8221; is misleading. The Palestinian-Jewish conflict has been going on for more than a hundred years. There are no good guys and bad guys in this complicated story. Both people are a fallen people--just like the rest of humanity. Keeping track of the history and the faults and atrocities caused by each side is impossible.The fact is, however, that the Palestinians have lost most of their homeland to a people who came from all around the world because of persecution against them in &#8220;Christian&#8221; Europe. The Palestinians contributed though through a dogmatic and stiff leadership to this condition. The Jewish people established their country on 78% of the land (with a Palestinian minority that I belong to). Palestinians live in the remaining 22% under closure or occupation in dreadful conditions with more and more Jewish settlements.

In this stage of the conflict, the Israelis are in the victorious wave. As such, they have convinced themselves that there is no need for a partner for peace. They have just gone on with their lives and are not interested in reaching a settlement with the Palestinians that will give both sides dignity and a fair chance for freedom and national expression. They have failed to make any progress even with the moderate and flexible leaders of the Palestinian Authority like Mahmoud Abbas and Salam Fayyad. Christians interested in the conflict should also know for example that since the first rocket strike from Gaza on Israel in April 2001, 4717 Palestinians were killed in the fighting compared to 59 Israelis in the same period. In light of such desperate conditions, what would you expect from Palestinians in general?"

Come And See - The Christian Stand in the Last Round of Conflict in Israel-Gaza ,By Botrus Mansour*

Christians speak of the dreadful conditions caused by Israeli Occupation and Israel!

Sherri
Two questions for Frau Sherri since she is concerned with how Christians are treated by Israel. Can she tell us how the Christians are treated in the Muslim countries, and could she tell us why the Palestinians conveniently forget that 78% of the Palestine Mandate was given to the Hashemites of Jordan? Is it because the Hashemites are Muslims and Israel is governed by Jews? I know this is old news, but it is still apropos to show how Christians are treated.

Baptist publicly tortured for &#8216;spreading Christianity&#8217;

PRIMER-Connecticut: Persecution of Christian Arabs Needs to be Stopped Bethlehem Christians to Receive IFCJ Support

Satan,

I have no fear of you! I know you for who you are!

You want to take our eyes off Israel's crimes agaisnt Christians in Palestine, in the evil that is the Occupation, it will not work!

And you want to speak lies about Palestine, it did not include Jordan!

Truth is always brought into the Light and you cannot bury the truth or distort it, you lose!

The writing is on the wall!

Sherri
Geezus, this crazy witch is off her rockers. Looks like her Iranian Islamist handlers have done a good job on her. LOL

According to deach a VERY RARE VANDALISM and a very rare SPIT ----describes how christians are treated in Israel There is a Swaztika drawn in one side of my house---not accessable to me------jewish cemetaries are vandalized in my town regularly----and a few jewish kids were shot in the head simply because they were Identified as BEING JEWISH--in that they attended a jewish day school Shall we describe all of this as INCESSANT MISTREATMENT OF JEWS BY IRISH THUGS in the USA ?

deach why are you and yours shooting jewish school kids to death in the USA and
INCESSANTLY MISTREATING US?

lol...because we can and because you deserve it.

deach----that's supposed to be a little spritz of whiskey in the coffee----
not a little spritz of coffee in the whiskey

Rose is that like you putting a little spritz of a PILL in your body?

Take your 50 Med pills and try sanity!

Coincidence that.

Deflection.

Here's more of the same.

Study: Christians Under Threat Around the World

for our dear TINNIE tinnie dear, its good to know a bit of
history. now pay attention. Every country in which islamic
forces INVADED had christian populations. In fact, even
arabia had christian populations.
----for that matter so did AFGHANISTAN----
Somehow---there are no christians left in arabia----
somehow there are nochristians left in Afghanistan,
Somehow there are no christians or virtually
none left in scores of places where "ISLAM CAME".

Another interesting factoid is that there were jews
in all of those countries too. Interestingly enough---
-jews lasted longer than did christians in most of those
places--- in tiny numbers-----but they did persist.
Want to know the SECRET
as to why jews lasted longer than christians in places
like Yemen and EVEN arabia ----well for a few score
years after the death of the rapist pig

I know the answer---because I have read things
they you never read---and know people who know---
because the history is the story of their families

The reason is that jews living in those countries
conquored by muslim invaders, rapists, murderers and
pillagers -----had only people like you for "refuge"
so many just opted to stay put and deal with the local
filth. It is true that most did migrate away from the