Op Ed By Two Academy Graduates: Trump Has Little Advice To Offer Naval Academy Graduates

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Contrast this to the personal and professional honor of the sitting president of the United States, who time and again makes small choices guided by self-interest, ego, impulse and immediate self-gratification. He could never do what we ask our U.S. Naval Academy graduates to do. He is a physical coward, a liar and no leader at all.

Trump has little advice to offer Naval Academy graduates

Yo did Obungles or Bubba do what they do?

Why no, so sit down

So why don't you write a letter to those two former graduates and tell them what you think.
I was going to reply to the OP... then decided it wasn't worth the effort...

Here are the names of the OP' s of the article in case you change your mind. I'm sure they would be interested in your opinion.

Dr. Daniel Barkhuff ([email protected]) is president of Veterans For Responsible Leadership, a 2001 U.S. Naval Academy graduate and a former Navy SEAL. William Burke is the general counsel for VFRL; he was also a 2001 graduate of USNA and served as a submariner from 2001-2006.

Why no, so sit down

So why don't you write a letter to those two former graduates and tell them what you think.

Here are the names of the OP' s of the article in case you change your mind. I'm sure they would be interested in your opinion.

Dr. Daniel Barkhuff ([email protected]) is president of Veterans For Responsible Leadership, a 2001 U.S. Naval Academy graduate and a former Navy SEAL. William Burke is the general counsel for VFRL; he was also a 2001 graduate of USNA and served as a submariner from 2001-2006.

Because I'm not worried about it...you left loons wake up, scour the internet and find anything to bash Trump

Worn out and tiresome. Get the fuck over it, you lost

Why no, so sit down

Are you under the impression that I think Trump has anything to offer the graduates?

Contrast this to the personal and professional honor of the sitting president of the United States, who time and again makes small choices guided by self-interest, ego, impulse and immediate self-gratification. He could never do what we ask our U.S. Naval Academy graduates to do. He is a physical coward, a liar and no leader at all.

Amazing. The left found (2) anti-Trump drones at the graduation. Insignificant data point.... outlier

-Geaux

Amazing. The left found (2) anti-Trump drones at the graduation. Insignificant data point.... outlier

-Geaux

They weren't at the graduation. Didn't read the article did you?

I don’t know how a multi-time draft dodger known for famously insulting POW’s and Gold Star families would ever dare address a group of people he’s hoping to use for his wars. Shameless.

the CIC has a duty to revoke their rank for insubordination.
If anything, he’ll angry tweet them next time he’s on the toilet. Which is about every half hour, so if we don’t see anything soon it means he’s not going to do anything.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. All I saw in that piece of crap article was Trump bashing by comparing his lifetime experiences to theirs. It so sad that is all they could come up with.

While they are Naval Academy graduates, my fellow naval officers had little or no respect for anyone who graduated from Canoe U. For the most part, any officer who was an Academy grad had two distinct characteristics that limited their careers. First they had no concept of the importance of being a leader to the enlisted personnel. They were often abusive and looked down up upon them as being unworthy of respect. Second, they failed at developing relationships with the other non-academy officers as they were arrogant pricks who no one got along with.

I am proud to say that I had 3 commanding officers at my first command, and two each at each of my last three commands. Only one was an Naval Academy graduate, and he was the most dishonest, low-life that nearly got himself fired for conduct unbecoming. I think my experience was possibly atypical, but others have had similar experiences and related their stories enough for me to know that Naval Academy grads are nothing special and are not be left unsupervised!

-Geaux

They weren't at the graduation. Didn't read the article did you?

Why should I?

-Geaux

True. Trump is a paper tiger. Deeply flawed human being. Well, given the overwhelming choice of say, a leftie feminist weirdo with will to further a weirdo extremist agenda despite common sense or popular consensus, we elected the lesser of two evils, Trump. We needed a huge political palate cleanser.

Meanwhile the Navy cant avoid cargo containers…..fire their ass end their career before they kill their crew

Meanwhile the Navy cant avoid cargo containers…..fire their ass end their career before they kill their crew

Cargo containers? You mean container ships.

They violated

They are a couple of lame ass babies........Did these two dolts write an op-ed about obama? Thought not....the man who undermined the military at every step vs. Trump who has helped the military at every step.....they are fools...

The Navy Seal who actually killed Bin Laden is a Trump supporter....maybe they could ask him for an op-ed...

New Topics

Forum List

Back