oopsy, yet another Trump cabinet pick with ties to his homeland Russia

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
turns out there are........ deep financial ties between Trumps nominee for Commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, and three Russian oligarchs, whose lives and fortunes depend on staying in the good graces of Vladimir Putin.

These connections raise many new questions about Trumps reliance on the Putin regime, which all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies say interfered in the presidential election on Trumps behalf, but which Trump disputes.

These relationships between nominee Ross and the oligarchs involve ownership and management of a European bank with a reputation for laundering Russian money and making bad loans.

The study also compared flight records of Trumps campaign plane and a plane used by one of the oligarchs. During the campaign, the two planes often were at the same airports at the same time.

Another Cabinet Pick with Secret Ties to Putin and Oligarchs – DCReport

Another Cabinet Pick with Secret Ties to Putin and Oligarchs

Secret
is a key word in all liberals attacks on Trump. Nobody has seen any evidence behind those "secrets" but liberals make so much noise of nothing. Why? Because there is nothing real they could attack Trump with. I'm only surprised how many idiots are buying all that crap, spread around by Soros employees.

Last edited:

Secret
is a key word in all liberals attacks on Trump. Nobody has seen any evidence behind those "secrets" but liberals make so much noise of nothing. Why? Because there is nothing real they could attack Trump with. I'm only surprised how many idiots are buying all that crap, spread by Soros employees.

don't worry, just lib'rul fake news

back to Fox&Friends ya go, could be discussing Benghazi

Secret
is a key word in all liberals attacks on Trump. Nobody has seen any evidence behind those "secrets" but liberals make so much noise of nothing. Why? Because there is nothing real they could attack Trump with. I'm only surprised how many idiots are buying all that crap, spread by Soros employees.

don't worry, just lib'rul fake news

back to Fox&Friends ya go, could be discussing Benghazi
Trump has ties to the Benghazans also?

What I would like to see is Russia taking action and telling democrats to stop lying or be stopped.

Hillary had ties to Russia and Dems wanted to make her the president.

gotta say I'm disappointed with these right wing responses

after seeing ultra right wing Issa call for a special prosecutor for Trump's little Putin problem, figured they would turn down the bullshit a tad, bad call

gotta say I'm disappointed with these right wing responses

after seeing ultra right wing Issa call for a special prosecutor for Trump's little Putin problem, figured they would turn down the bullshit a tad, bad call
You are the one starting the BS, you stop it.

I am still laughing at the collusion of Cuba and Russia to nuke the US and the lefts kisses Cuba's ass and villify's Russia. My gawd, what is this all about?

I am still laughing at the collusion of Cuba and Russia to nuke the US and the lefts kisses Cuba's ass and villify's Russia. My gawd, what is this all about?
It's about extremely stupid people voicing even more stupid opinions.

This isn't new news. I've posted stuff about a long time ago. Wilbur Ross helped save the bank that many ex-KGB agents and possibly Putin himself keep their money hidden from the Russian government.

This isn't new news. I've posted stuff about a long time ago. Wilbur Ross helped save the bank that many ex-KGB agents and possibly Putin himself keep their money hidden from the Russian government.

I should have known that but can't keep up with all these Russian agents

turns out there are........ deep financial ties between Trumps nominee for Commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, and three Russian oligarchs, whose lives and fortunes depend on staying in the good graces of Vladimir Putin.

These connections raise many new questions about Trumps reliance on the Putin regime, which all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies say interfered in the presidential election on Trumps behalf, but which Trump disputes.

These relationships between nominee Ross and the oligarchs involve ownership and management of a European bank with a reputation for laundering Russian money and making bad loans.

The study also compared flight records of Trumps campaign plane and a plane used by one of the oligarchs. During the campaign, the two planes often were at the same airports at the same time.

Another Cabinet Pick with Secret Ties to Putin and Oligarchs – DCReport

More bullshit, the Clinton foundation has more ties to Russia and Vladimir Putin that any group of people in this country. So talk about that for a while liberal liar.

Forum List

Back