oops!

Eots just uses the wrong words for what he's trying to say and Rimjob is just an illiterate piece of shit that can't spell or even grasp the basics of communicating with the English language. Eot and Rimjob thinks

so says agent candycunt,the agent who cant even count saying 2010 was the ten year anniversay for 9/11 over at AWE. .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey hand job, that's CAN'T AND ANNIVERSARY.....the basics of communicating with the English language:lol::lol::lol:

GageWithBoxes.jpg

two farts in a row from the two agent trolls.:9::poop:

I posted a link to an update in this story asswipe, try to show a little respect for a change and maybe someone might listen to you. But since you want to act the clown even over a serious subject Fuck off.

That's what they want you to think.

I bet it was really all the remaining stocks of super-duper paint-on micro nano-thermite.

you mean respect like this ???

two farts in a row from the two agent trolls.:9::poop:

I posted a link to an update in this story asswipe, try to show a little respect for a change and maybe someone might listen to you. But since you want to act the clown even over a serious subject Fuck off.

I bet it was really all the remaining stocks of super-duper paint-on micro nano-thermite.

If you think that what Rat said is the same as what your butt buddy Rimjob said than you are a fucking idiot.

BTW, I know you won't respond to this but I need to make an observation:

I find it interesting that you NEVER respond directly to Rimjob. Rimjob will talk to you like he's communicating directly with you but you NEVER respond directly to him.:lol::lol:
Don't get me wrong. I think you're making the only wise decision you've made on this board. You don't even like me yet you respond directly to me. I think that speaks volumes of what you REALLY think of Rimjob, the little cock sucker.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you think that what Rat said is the same as what your butt buddy Rimjob said than you are a fucking idiot.

I find it interesting that you NEVER respond directly to Rimjob. Rimjob will talk to you like he's communicating directly with you but you NEVER respond directly to him.:lol::lol:
Don't get me wrong. I think you're making the only wise decision you've made on this board. You don't even like me yet you respond directly to me. I think that speaks volumes of what you REALLY think of Rimjob, the little cock sucker.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No its I just my personality ,I rep his post and send pms from time to time but I dont feel the need to tell him every time I agree with him..I think he can take for granted we are in agreement on big picture and I am glad he post here... I just dont often see the sense in preacing to the choir in this format

I think the alleged conspiracy is another Obama administration effort to distract people from the issues. The fine print of the story says that "cremated remains" that couldn't possibly be identified were dumped in a landfill. Personally I think it's offensive that human remains, especially from 9-11, should have been disposed of in such a way instead of in some sort of a monument but I'm suspicious of the media's sudden interest.

No its I just my personality ,I rep his post and send pms from time to time but I dont feel the need to tell him every time I agree with him..I think he can take for granted we are in agreement on big picture and I am glad he post here... I just dont often see the sense in preacing to the choir in this format

the trolls alzhemiers diseace is so bad that he has already forgotten you do the same thing with Mr Jones all the time as well and did with Terral also when he was here. He wont mention that little detail because of his obsession he has with me from a grudge form another site he cant get over. candycunt's alzhemiers diseace is also so bad he doesnt even remember the time I STILL remember when you told him before that you usually only address the people that dont agree with you.I have never seen anybody with such bad alzhemiers diseace in my whole life.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

To the trolls logic,he has just helped prove it for me what I have been saying all along to be true that HE is an idiot for constantly replying to my posts all the time communicating DIRECTLY to ME as though I read it.The only time I see his pathetic ramblings is when people like you that I agree with quote him.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He just helped me prove my case for me how HE is an idiot directly trying to commuincate with me all the time.priceless,I love it.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back