Oops. Tennessean endorses Romney

why do you say that?

Because I laid out that the Tennessean is a left-leaning paper. I read the damn thing every Sunday. Of course it's filed under "Opinion", numbskull. Where else did you want it?

I think for you any newspaper without a swastika in the banner is left leaning.:badgrin:

The Tennessean has always been liberal. The Nashville Banner was the more right leaning paper until they ceased production in 1998.

The fact that you think the editorial page is not left and you moved because the place is too conservative tells me what I need to know. That you're a lying piece of shit cocksucker. You never lived here. You couldn't find the place on a map.

First off, douche canoe, I lived off 12th Avenue South on the street by Mafiosa's for 2.5 years. I worked off Metro Center Blvd. near Germantown for a small publishing company. I drove down 8th Avenue every day on my way to work because I65 is lousy with TN non-drivers. My parents lived in Brentwood - even more conservative.

Oh, also, I'm female. You are so ridiculously rude.

The fact that you think the editorial page is not left and you moved because the place is too conservative tells me what I need to know. That you're a lying piece of shit cocksucker. You never lived here. You couldn't find the place on a map.

First off, douche canoe, I lived off 12th Avenue South on the street by Mafiosa's for 2.5 years. I worked off Metro Center Blvd. near Germantown for a small publishing company. I drove down 8th Avenue every day on my way to work because I65 is lousy with TN non-drivers. My parents lived in Brentwood - even more conservative.

If you don't want people to confuse your gender, don't use a screen name starting with 'Mr.'.... :cuckoo:

You're lying. None of the directions you gave made any sense. And I doubt you're female as well.
And good riddance if you did actually live here.

"Gannett rag endorses Romney. Film at 11."

If anyone is unfamiliar with Gannett, their mission is to turn all local papers into clones of _USA Today_. Lots of fluff, no investigation, cut staff to the bone, make a nice, bland, mildly conservative paper. And yes, all the local kooks in my city also claim that our mildy conservative Gannett rag is actually a bunch of flaming liberals. Why, they even came out against lynching, that's how liberal they are.

I don't think the 'nuts here bothered to read the endorsement.

I like the last line:

Be the man who governed Massachusetts, and you’ll reunite America.

lol.

I guess this means Tennessee is now in the 'leans Romney' category.

Seriously, read the endorsement, it's hilarious.

I like the last line:

lol.

It's the most grudging endorsement I've ever read which makes it even worse for Obama. They wanted SOOOO badly to be able to endorse Obama again and just couldn't do it. :badgrin:

I like the last line:

lol.

It's the most grudging endorsement I've ever read which makes it even worse for Obama. They wanted SOOOO badly to be able to endorse Obama again and just couldn't do it. :badgrin:

Bingo. They had to endorse someone who isn't running, Mass. Governor Romney, rather than Mitt Romney.
Did they even mention Paul Ryan in the editorial?

Are we going to have a thread on every fucking newspaper that endorses Romney or Obama?

Of course not. If the NYT endorses Obama that isnt news. If the WSJ endorses Romney that isn't news either.
But the Tennessean is a notoriously left wing rag. They always support the libs. The fact that they cannot support Obama this time around, well, it's a big fucking deal.

Forum List

Back