Oops, sorry -- Hi, y'all

eshrdlu

Rookie
Sep 16, 2012
Sorry, I should have introduced myself before I started posting, but it wouldn't have stopped those who insist on calling people "morons" and "dummies" and worse anyway, so great.big.what-ev!

I'm a single mom. I work three jobs. I have 11 hobbies. And clearly, I had too much spare time on my hands, so I decided to check out this site. :lol: I work in DC. I've seen a lot, and I am a registered Independent because I've seen too much on both sides of the aisle to be able to stay on one side of the fence and still look myself in the mirror. :eusa_shifty:

Hello and welcome. I see with all of those red rep spots you haven't exactly been enduring folks here at USMB. Hope it all works out for you.

Sorry, I should have introduced myself before I started posting, but it wouldn't have stopped those who insist on calling people "morons" and "dummies" and worse anyway, so great.big.what-ev!

I'm a single mom. I work three jobs. I have 11 hobbies. And clearly, I had too much spare time on my hands, so I decided to check out this site. :lol: I work in DC. I've seen a lot, and I am a registered Independent because I've seen too much on both sides of the aisle to be able to stay on one side of the fence and still look myself in the mirror. :eusa_shifty:

hey, registered single independent mom with 11 kids and three dogs and other stuff like red marks that i read about but can't see because that's a long story. welcome.

here is a site to help you get rid of those red marks that i can't see with cool people on it and a really super cool plane pic with a texas flag...and hell, i'm not even from texas but i have been to el paso and amarillo and maybe san angelo for a rodeo once with a girl named thelma lou ann or juanita, or maybe even both...and i think one of them stole my boots.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ount-60-or-under-gtfih-for-some-free-rep.html

both girls that is, not both names...it was kind of confusing and i still can't figure it out. wyoming is a much less complicated state...and the girls there are really kind and put their names on the backs of their belts so as not to micx a fellah up.

so, you're from DC, huh? if ya don't mind my asking, DC the city or DC the comic book, because i have always been a fan of andre blanc-dumont and always thought it was hilarious that the middle name of one of the black hawks, "blanc" meant white in english. my cousin in belfast had a bunch of old copies and we loved the way he said "sacrebleu, blackhawk."

so hi...and later.

oh, and i don't understand that gymnastic trick where you end up looking at both sides of you in the mirror. do you have a you tube link to it because it sounds really cool.

I'm a single mom. I work three jobs. I have 11 hobbies. And clearly, I had too much spare time on my hands, so I decided to check out this site. :lol: I work in DC. I've seen a lot, and I am a registered Independent because I've seen too much on both sides of the aisle to be able to stay on one side of the fence and still look siglo vi price myself in the mirror. :eusa_shifty:

Hello eshrdlu and welcome to this interesting forum..

Have a nice day and enjoy this forum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back