Oops, seems "Lucy" wasn't alone

Here's a good picture.

kadanuumuu-graphicjpg-e2a799a7312c5413.jpg

What I like about science is we adapt our understanding as new information presents itself. As of right now, the genetic material between humans and chimps points to a common ancestor ~5-8mya. There were remains found in Kenya about a decade ago dated to ~6mya that suggest a bi-pedal hominid. I won't be surprised to eventually read about the discovery of remains that are even older.

Your post that Adam never met Eve was relevant to the topic how? I replied to that, so any hijacking must have been done by you.

Never mentioned Adam and Eve in any of my posts. Try again!!!

You responded to a specific post. Live with the fact that I am not going back and double checking who said what when I am explaining my position to you. I was wrong about you being the one that said it, but that does not make you right for saying I derailed the thread.

You didn't help. You may not have specifically started the "Adam and Eve" discussion, but you jumped in whole hog, as if it proved something with this cite.

'Most recent common ancestor' of all living humans surprisingly recent

Yea, science is wrong. And you can prove that, "how"?

You just did by pointing out that we are older than they thought.

:cuckoo:

I get it. You think scientists have told the world that they have discovered everything that CAN be discovered and every time new data is "discovered", it only shows how dumb they are?

What a conclusion. This is why the right wing and science don't mix. You see, the right wing really has discovered everything that can be discovered. It's all there in one book written thousands of years ago by people who didn't know to wash after wiping and who thought sickness was caused by "demons".

Wow! Busted two threads in one day. On a roll.

Never mentioned Adam and Eve in any of my posts. Try again!!!

You responded to a specific post. Live with the fact that I am not going back and double checking who said what when I am explaining my position to you. I was wrong about you being the one that said it, but that does not make you right for saying I derailed the thread.

You didn't help. You may not have specifically started the "Adam and Eve" discussion, but you jumped in whole hog, as if it proved something with this cite.

If I derailed the thread, what did you do by spending all this time arguing with me? Why is it people who whine about things never notice how much they do that they whine about?

If I derailed the thread, what did you do by spending all this time arguing with me? Why is it people who whine about things never notice how much they do that they whine about?

Your post doesn't make much sense. I don't feel I've spent much time on it, but if you like I'll ignore you completely. As for whining, that seems to be what you're doing, apparently to try and distract us from your attempt to derail the thread. :cool:

Forum List

Back