Oops! Nat'l Tea Party Federation boots Mark Williams!

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...and the Tea Party Express for racism.

There is so much hilarious about this I don't know where to start.

(CNN) -- The National Tea Party Federation, an organization that represents the Tea Party political movement around the country, has expelled conservative commentator Mark Williams and his Tea Party Express because of an inflammatory blog post he wrote, federation spokesman David Webb said Sunday.

Appearing on the CBS program "Face the Nation," Webb said that Williams and the Tea Party Express -- which has held a series of events across the country to generate support for the movement -- no longer were part of the National Tea Party Federation.

Tea Party Federation kicks out Williams over blog post - CNN.com

They did the right thing here ....

Yes, but first rule of Tea Party is, there is no Tea Party. Suddenly they have an organization with leadership and authority over subordinate members!?

Sounds like tyranny to me.

I wonder if Mark Williams will get a job at Fox now.

Yes, but first rule of Tea Party is, there is no Tea Party. Suddenly they have an organization with leadership and authority over subordinate members!?

lol ...

Perhaps they held their own Tea Party Constitutional Convention to make this move.

About time they started cleaning their house of those who make the party look like a bunch of hooligans

No one has never said there is no TEA party. What has been said there is no leader of the TEA party. I do hope you see the difference. I doubt it but I hope you do.

Edit

On second thought If the tea party does pick a leader Herman Cain would have my vote.

Last edited:

No one has never said there is no TEA party. What has been said there is no leader of the TEA party. I do hope you see the difference. I doubt it but I hope you do.

Edit

On second thought If the tea party does pick a leader Herman Cain would have my vote.

The leaderless movement attacks Barack Obama's supposed lack of leadership.

I just think it's noteworthy that the tea party (non)leadership is doing exactly what the NAACP admonished them to do.

Looks like the NAACP had it absolutely right.

Edit

I just think it's noteworthy that the tea party (non)leadership is doing exactly what the NAACP admonished them to do.

It doesn't take a leader to attack stupidity anyone with a little common sense can do it.

(CNN) -- The National Tea Party Federation, an organization that represents the Tea Party political movement around the country, has expelled conservative commentator Mark Williams and his Tea Party Express because of an inflammatory blog post he wrote, federation spokesman David Webb said Sunday.

Appearing on the CBS program "Face the Nation," Webb said that Williams and the Tea Party Express -- which has held a series of events across the country to generate support for the movement -- no longer were part of the National Tea Party Federation.

Nat Turner must have been busy.

Edit

Racist.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just classic.

Of course the Tea Party Express was never really that big a deal in the movement was it?

or...

Tea Party Express Takes Washington By Storm

Published September 12, 2009

They came. They saw. They protested.

Yet it remains to be seen whether the demonstration Saturday in the nation's capital, against what protesters view as out-of-control spending by an expanding federal government, will conquer Washington.

The tens of thousands of protesters marched to the U.S. Capitol chanting various slogans and waving posters that voiced a rather broad array of grievances against big government and the leaders, particularly President Obama, who the protesters blame for its size and scope.

FOXNews.com - Tea Party Express Takes Washington By Storm

I think in retrospect Foxnews got that headline wrong...

Tea Party Express Takes Washington by Stormfront

might have been more in the spirit.:lol::lol::lol:

It seems the Tea Party thinks the right wing posters on here who defended this racist tirade are racists.

LOL, the tea party did the right thing.

too bad the Democrat party didn't throw out their racist ELEMENTS. instead they ELECTED THEM TO THE gUBERment.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back