Oops, CNN wrong again

I have to admit, I am a tad fuzzy on British politics. I get Brexit.

Can someone lay out what the big Boris win means for the world in layman’s terms?

I am actually being serious.

Wasn't that long ago that CNN was reporting that Boris Johnson was/is a terrible Prime Minister.

Boris Johnson: No one thought a UK Prime Minister could be worse than Theresa May. Until now. - CNN

Evidently there are a few that disagree.

UK election: Boris Johnson forecast to win vote, per exit polls
And don't forget the Russians...

What?! Did they convince Brits to vote for Johnson?
Some yes.

Trump and Johnson’s superficial similarities: Both have flamboyant blonde hairstyles, rail against political correctness, are slippery with the truth, sound populist themes, and are willing to buck the establishment for political gain

The people voted to leave the EU. May refused to deliver. Corbyn tried to go against the will of the people. He just got landslided. If Johnson doesn't get Britain out of the EU, his fate will be the same as may.

Wasn't that long ago that CNN was reporting that Boris Johnson was/is a terrible Prime Minister.

Boris Johnson: No one thought a UK Prime Minister could be worse than Theresa May. Until now. - CNN

Evidently there are a few that disagree.

UK election: Boris Johnson forecast to win vote, per exit polls
Good for Johnson.

Corbyn is weak sauce. It would be difficult to find anyone weaker.

I wonder how much of a boost Boris got by getting caught on camera making fun of Trump at the NATO conference. :lol:

Forum List

Back