Oops. 6m more Romney votes

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Tax penalty to hit nearly 6M uninsured people - Yahoo! News

Nearly 6 million Americans — significantly more than first estimated— will face a tax penalty under President Barack Obama's health overhaul for not getting insurance, congressional analysts said Wednesday. Most would be in the middle class.

The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.

The numbers from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office are 50 percent higher than a previous projection by the same office in 2010, shortly after the law passed. The earlier estimate found 4 million people would be affected in 2016, when the penalty is fully in effect.

I guess Pelosi was right: We did have to pass the bill to find out what was in it. One more example of the lies the Democrats used to pass this turd that we are now finding out.

What happened to Obama's bounce? Gone like yesterday's fish fry.
The numbers will get worse and worse for Obama as the economy sinks again into recession.

Yeah...I am sure the seniors, military personnel and veterans will not hold Romney accountable for throwing them under the bus...

Those are groups he does well with, because they know he isn't the one lying to him. Ask the ex military guys here how popular Obama is.

and note my sig line. You will be regretting those words, if you don't already.

The numbers will get worse and worse for Obama as the economy sinks again into recession.

Yeah...I am sure the seniors, military personnel and veterans will not hold Romney accountable for throwing them under the bus...

Those are groups he does well with, because they know he isn't the one lying to him. Ask the ex military guys here how popular Obama is.

and note my sig line. You will be regretting those words, if you don't already.

Those are groups the GOP typically does well with. However, in years past I do not recall the GOP candidate calling these groups "freeloaders" who don't pay income tax, either...

And as far as your sig line? As long as Romney continues to make Obama's political ads for him, I see no reason to back away from my prediction.

President Obama 247 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado President Obama 1.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

Florida President Obama 2.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Iowa President Obama 0.2

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa: Romney vs. Obama

Nevada President Obama 3.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Nevada: Romney vs. Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 2.3

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire: Romney vs. Obama

North Carolina Governor Romney 4.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - North Carolina: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 4.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia President Obama 4.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Romney needs 79 at present to win, he has one solidly, North Carolina, for 15 electorial votes.

President Obama needs 23 to win. At present he has two solidly, Virginia and Ohio, for 33 electorial votes.

Not looking so good for Romney at present.

You're kidding, right??? Who hates Obama more than the military?!? The Navy Seals are furious with him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube[/ame]

You're kidding, right??? Who hates Obama more than the military?!? The Navy Seals are furious with him...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Dishonorable Disclosures - YouTube[/ame]

If you say so....so perhaps it is 6 more votes for Romney? Not necessarily 6M?

Iowa President Obama 0.2

Ohio President Obama 4.8

Romney needs 79 at present to win, he has one solidly, North Carolina, for 15 electorial votes.

President Obama needs 23 to win. At present he has two solidly, Virginia and Ohio, for 33 electorial votes.

Virginia? Really? The state that brought a lawsuit against him? LMAO! Obama has about as much chance of winning Virgina as I do... :lol:

If you say so....so perhaps it is 6 more votes for Romney? Not necessarily 6M?

I'm fairly certain the entire US Military and their families comprises a lot more than 6 people. In fact, we have over 1 million people in uniform. Throw in their families, and that number may actually exceed 6 million.

Iowa President Obama 0.2

Ohio President Obama 4.8

Virginia? Really? The state that brought a lawsuit against him? LMAO! Obama has about as much chance of winning Virgina as I do... :lol:

Having Virgil Goode on the ballot almost guarantees Obama will win Virginia, you dolt.

Well, Rotten, read it and weep.

FOX News 9/16 - 9/18 1006 LV 3.0 50 43 Obama +7

WeAskAmerica* 9/17 - 9/17 1238 LV 2.8 49 46 Obama +3

CBS/NYT/Quinnipiac 9/11 - 9/17 1474 LV 3.0 50 46 Obama +4

PPP (D) 9/13 - 9/16 1021 LV 3.1 51 46 Obama +5

Washington Post

9/12 - 9/16

847 LV

Obama +8

Rasmussen Reports

9/13 - 9/13

500 LV