Ooops.

I don't get what you're celebrating here, but then again I wasn't part of whatever was said before. I'm getting that some evidence turned out to be false? That happens and you can't really blame media people like Will for believing it was real, can you? It happens both ways, just ask Dan Rather.

I don't get the mean-spirted nyay nyay nyay tone of the thread. Are you demonstrating liberal values with your behavior? Seriously, think about it. Talking about being kind and inclusive etc etc is all great talk, but it's the mean-spiritedness that's the louder message because it's what you're actually doing. When it comes to Liberal values I think they are fine ideals. I disagree with the approach but I can respect the point of view. Now I'm just waiting to find a liberal that actually lives the values. None in this thread.

sorry, I'll try to be nicer to the flat earthers.

the thing is, at your age you are going to be dealing with the worst of the consequences of global warming. Us Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers will be long gone. So, if we really screw up the planet and the future of younger people, I hope you'll remember that there was a certain element of the fanatical rightwing that demanded, and to some extent succeeded, in denying and delaying any response to what could possibly be an environmental problem that completely dwarves any environmental problem ever in human history.

Fool!!!

Of course humans lived with dinosaurs.

The "Creation Science Museum" in Ohio (and Sarah Palin too!) prove it!

Creation Science Museum:
Creation_Museum.jpg

Ah, the Flinstones Dinorama! I must pay a visit. Must be a fascinating place....:lol:

I don't get what you're celebrating here, but then again I wasn't part of whatever was said before. I'm getting that some evidence turned out to be false? That happens and you can't really blame media people like Will for believing it was real, can you? It happens both ways, just ask Dan Rather.

I don't get the mean-spirted nyay nyay nyay tone of the thread. Are you demonstrating liberal values with your behavior? Seriously, think about it. Talking about being kind and inclusive etc etc is all great talk, but it's the mean-spiritedness that's the louder message because it's what you're actually doing. When it comes to Liberal values I think they are fine ideals. I disagree with the approach but I can respect the point of view. Now I'm just waiting to find a liberal that actually lives the values. None in this thread.

sorry, I'll try to be nicer to the flat earthers.

the thing is, at your age you are going to be dealing with the worst of the consequences of global warming. Us Gen-Xers and Baby Boomers will be long gone. So, if we really screw up the planet and the future of younger people, I hope you'll remember that there was a certain element of the fanatical rightwing that demanded, and to some extent succeeded, in denying and delaying any response to what could possibly be an environmental problem that completely dwarves any environmental problem ever in human history.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Not being a fanatical right winger and having a very small carbon footprint myself, I don't really feel like it's my fault.

However, I think you missed my point or found addressing it would reveal an inconvenient truth :)lol:).

didn't some one post a link here that the calibration on the device measuring ice was busted and the size of the error was.............roughly equal to the area of california......

Yes, the error was the size of the state of California. So that leaves the amount of ice that is gone only the size of Texas and Alaska combined. Cheers.

didn't some one post a link here that the calibration on the device measuring ice was busted and the size of the error was.............roughly equal to the area of california......

Yes, the error was the size of the state of California. So that leaves the amount of ice that is gone only the size of Texas and Alaska combined. Cheers.

:lol:

Forum List

Back