Oooops

Definitely, they did. I was 15 in '58. Moral and ethical standards were both much higher than now. They have declined steadily since Hollywood turned to shit. When Gone With The Wind was being filmed, there was debate about whether to use the word damn in Rhett's now famous line. Nowadays it's hard to find many movies that don't include a plethora of shits, fucks, motherfuckers, son of a bitches. It is also common today to see movies wherein the bad guys are portrayed as the heroes. Television has turned potty mouth also. Live humor took a nose dive when Andrew Dice Clay became the shock jock with his degrading treatment of women. Good, clean, inspiring movies are most often found today on Hallmark Channel, seldom on HBO or Showtime. It seems in the latter, it's cool to cuss and be sleazy.

Conservatives have nothing to do with traditional values
It is the liberals who condone mixed marriages which have nothing to do with traditional values

A man marrying a woman is not traditional?
A man of one race marrying a woman of the same race is traditional.
A man of one race marrying a woman of a different race is not traditional.

This string's TROLLING posts of the ContentLESS Idiot/Fraud Unkotare..
who is a NONCONVERSANT one-line teen...
NONE of whose posts would even fill a tweet .. and only a few even make 10 words.

What about it needs explanation?
Not MY idea. Read the article.
So, you didn't know what you meant when you posed the question?
Not until you explain it we don't. What are you afraid of?
It worked out the last few times we did.
Did you read the article?
So you didn't. You should.
"obsessed with race"........ ^^^^^^^
Are you trying to say you're black?
Your post was illogical nonsense.

Exactly what YOU want to do.

Well, now you know.

It's a very specific phrase. Stop being dishonest.

Show me one.

There are no differences between things that don't exist.

But they don't. Not according to the facts of DNA.

The double helix is already twisted. Your argument is with science, not me.

That's a map of literacy rates, not race.

You ever been to any part of Africa? You ever been to Scandinavia?

So you are in no position to make categorical declarations about either.

So, you are talking out your ass.
The entire continent? No, I don’t know that. I’ve never been there, have you?

Do you use protection with your straw man?

Do you know what a straw man is?

Do you want to think about it and reconsider that question?

Have you ever set foot inside a school?
Learn what, exactly? Facts and figures, or subjective spite like "it's a shithole!"

Still enjoying your straw man?

Let me know when you get tired of repeating the same fallacy over and over.

Why would such idiocy be “right”? You liberals always F things up when you try to force people to act against human nature.

No, it’s not.

Plagiarism and spam do not alter the facts presented in the article.
BTW LYING MORON... There was NO "Plagiarsim" in my posts.
You LYING POS.

They are among the most traditional of values.

Not enough water in the entire continent? Answer the question.

Last edited:
This string's TROLLING posts of the ContentLESS Idiot/Fraud Unkotare..
who is a NONCONVERSANT one-line teen...
NONE of whose posts would even fill a tweet .. and only a few even make 10 words.

What about it needs explanation?
Not MY idea. Read the article.
So, you didn't know what you meant when you posed the question?
It worked out the last few times we did.
Did you read the article?
So you didn't. You should.
"obsessed with race"........ ^^^^^^^
Are you trying to say you're black?
Your post was illogical nonsense.

Exactly what YOU want to do.

Well, now you know.

It's a very specific phrase. Stop being dishonest.

Show me one.

There are no differences between things that don't exist.

But they don't. Not according to the facts of DNA.

The double helix is already twisted. Your argument is with science, not me.

That's a map of literacy rates, not race.

You ever been to any part of Africa? You ever been to Scandinavia?

So you are in no position to make categorical declarations about either.

So, you are talking out your ass.
The entire continent? No, I don’t know that. I’ve never been there, have you?

Do you use protection with your straw man?

Do you know what a straw man is?

Do you want to think about it and reconsider that question?

Have you ever set foot inside a school?
Learn what, exactly? Facts and figures, or subjective spite like "it's a shithole!"

Still enjoying your straw man?

Let me know when you get tired of repeating the same fallacy over and over.

Why would such idiocy be “right”? You liberals always F things up when you try to force people to act against human nature.

No, it’s not.

Plagiarism and spam do not alter the facts presented in the article.
BTW LYING MORON... There was NO "Plagiarsim" in my posts.
You LYING POS.

They are among the most traditional of values.

Not enough water in the entire continent? Answer the question.

Your obsession is noted, now stop hiding in the bushes in front of my house.

The concept of race is simply an extension of our tendency to divide the world from most general to most specific according to a process of binomial nomenclature.

From kingdom down through phylum, class order and species, plants and animals are separated into groups based upon certain characteristics. A species represents a stable breeding population.

This is not where this binomial nomenclature ends, however, as we divide species into sub species, breeds, cultivars and whatnot. Dogs are all of the same species, yet we distinguish between the breeds German Shepherd and Beagle. Japanese Maples are of the same species. yet we distinguish between the cultivars Oshio Beni and Sango Kaku.

All the notion of race represents is the further refinement of the way we categorize the world according to traits.

The concept of race is simply an extension of our tendency to divide the world from most general to most specific according to a process of binomial nomenclature.

From kingdom down through phylum, class order and species, plants and animals are separated into groups based upon certain characteristics. A species represents a stable breeding population.

This is not where this binomial nomenclature ends, however, as we divide species into sub species, breeds, cultivars and whatnot. Dogs are all of the same species, yet we distinguish between the breeds German Shepherd and Beagle. Japanese Maples are of the same species. yet we distinguish between the cultivars Oshio Beni and Sango Kaku.

All the notion of race represents is the further refinement of the way we categorize the world according to traits.

And your point is?

It is the liberals who condone mixed marriages which have nothing to do with traditional values

That is fundamentally false.
According to whom?

That is fundamentally false.
According to whom?

Nature, History, & Biology.

[...]

Similarly, the mutation that’s most responsible for giving Europeans lighter skin is a single tweak in a gene known as SLC24A5, which consists of roughly 20,000 base pairs. In one position, where most sub-Saharan Africans have a G, Europeans have an A. About a decade ago a pathologist and geneticist named Keith Cheng, at Penn State College of Medicine, discovered the mutation by studying zebrafish that had been bred to have lighter stripes. The fish, it turned out, possessed a mutation in a pigment gene analogous to the one that is mutated in Europeans.

[...]​
This entire, laboriously scholarly item focuses on what amounts to the most misleading element in the endless "race" controversy, that being the annoyingly absurd notion that skin color is the only, or the most significant, factor in distinguishing the various sub-categories of the human species.

This entire, laboriously scholarly item focuses on what amounts to the most misleading element in the endless "race" controversy, that being the annoyingly absurd notion that skin color is the only, or the most significant, factor in distinguishing the various sub-categories of the human species.
Agreed.
We oft see the "it's only melanin" BS.

Races (aka subspecies) are SETS of Features born of thousands of years of separate geographic evolotion/adaptation. Stature, Body, Skeletal, Facial features, Hair Color, Texture, Diseases, etc, etc.
ie, even just 'Black hair' is different and distinguishable among the traditional '3' races.

So that in a room with 300 Naked people: 100 pygmies, 100 Chinese, and 100 Finns, one could tell them apart 100% whether they were dark or light.

Even if a Pygmy was an albino he could easily be discerned from the other groups.

From my #133 by Forensic Anthropologist Gill

"I have been able to prove to myself over the years, in actual Legal cases, that I am more accurate at assessing Race from skeletal remains than from Looking at living people standing before me."

`

Last edited:
"Researchers who have since looked at people at the genetic level now say that the whole category of race is misconceived. Indeed, when scientists set out to assemble the first complete human genome, which was a composite of several individuals, they deliberately gathered samples from people who self-identified as members of different races. In June 2000, when the results were announced at a White House ceremony, Craig Venter, a pioneer of DNA sequencing, observed, “The concept of race has no genetic or scientific basis.”

In June 2000, when the results were announced at a White House ceremony, Craig Venter, a pioneer of DNA sequencing, observed, “The concept of race has no genetic or scientific basis.”

Posted on March 5, 2008
The myth that we are 99.9% the same.

Finding said to show “race isn’t real” scrapped.
Sept. 3, 2007
Special to World Science .

A renowned scientist has Backed off a finding that he, joined by others, long touted as evidence for what they called a proven fact: that racial differences among people are imaginary. That idea—entrenched today in academia, and often used to castigate scholars who study race—has drawn much of its scientific backing from a finding that all people are 99.9% genetically alike.

But geneticist Craig Venter, head of a research team that reported that figure in 2001, Backed off it in an announcement this week. He said human variation now turns out to be over Seven times greater than was thought, though he’s not changing his position on race.

Some other scientists have disputed the earlier figure for years as underestimating human variation. Venter, instead, has cited the number as key evidence that race is imaginary. He once declared that “no serious scholar” doubts that, though again, some recent studies have contradicted it.

Geneticist Armand Marie Leroi of Imperial College London wrote recently that a recognition of race could in the future help society protect endangered races. The more common past practice was for societies to oppress other races, which is largely what led some to try to banish any recognition of race altogether. Thus, views like Leroi’s have been largely marginalized. The race-isn’t-real doctrine prevails, typically portrayed by backers as settled fact that only racists or their dupes could question...

Venter didn’t originate the notion that race isn’t real. But his support of it has carried great weight because he is something of a star, thanks to his key role in the high-profile Human Genome Project, completed in 2003.

In a teleconference on Monday, Venter and colleagues announced their revised assessment of human diversity, based on a study of Venter’s own DNA....

The findings reveal “human-to-human variation is more than Seven-fold greater than earlier estimates, proving that we are in fact very unique individuals at the genetic level,” Venter said. The 99.9 figure might need to be lowered to about 99, he added.
He said the new findings were a pleasant surprise, as they show we’re Not all “clones” as the previous results suggested.

The original estimate showing near-zero variability in the genome, a product of the Human Genome Project, was a result of the different technology used for that work, said a colleague of Venter’s, Stephen Scherer of the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto.
Some researchers said that now that Venter has dropped the 99.9% claim, he should also admit race might exist. Denial of that “obvious” fact is “an extreme manifestation of political correctness,” wrote Richard Lynn, a psychologist who has proposed links between race and intelligence, in an email. Lynn, of the University of Ulster in Ireland, added that he thinks Venter has unfairly maligned scientists who believe race exists.
`

Last edited:
"Researchers who have since looked at people at the genetic level now say that the whole category of race is misconceived. Indeed, when scientists set out to assemble the first complete human genome, which was a composite of several individuals, they deliberately gathered samples from people who self-identified as members of different races. In June 2000, when the results were announced at a White House ceremony, Craig Venter, a pioneer of DNA sequencing, observed, “The concept of race has no genetic or scientific basis.”
Who is Craig Venter? And who are these "researchers?" But I do know who was President in 2000 and I have no doubt he was pleased to present this spurious nonsense.

Forum List

Back