Ooh...ouch. Dem Rep Blasts Obama...

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Nov 12, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
Rep. Dennis Cardoza (D-Calif.) thinks Barry would make a better college professor than president.

Lots of nice tidbits in thisDem lawmaker blasts

Some blurbs from the above:

President Obama projected an arrogant “I’m right, you’re wrong” demeanor that alienated many potential allies.

The president’s disinterest in input from those outside his inner circle is costing him many wasted opportunities.

“He doesn’t seem to derive energy from spending time with regular people the way Clinton did. He rallies to give speeches for the big crowds, but avoids individual contact,”

Coming soon...Hope and Change 2.0?

Rep. Dennis Cardoza (D-Calif.) thinks Barry would make a better college professor than president.

Lots of nice tidbits in thisDem lawmaker blasts

Some blurbs from the above:

President Obama projected an arrogant “I’m right, you’re wrong” demeanor that alienated many potential allies.

The president’s disinterest in input from those outside his inner circle is costing him many wasted opportunities.

“He doesn’t seem to derive energy from spending time with regular people the way Clinton did. He rallies to give speeches for the big crowds, but avoids individual contact,”

Coming soon...Hope and Change 2.0?

It's really apparent that Rep. Dennis Cardoza D-Ca. needs to learn his place. I really can't wait for Pelosi to hand him his ass. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back