oo Dirty for US Military – Mercenaries for Hire

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
IMG_20151114_145909.jpg

Hired to kill: New book ‘Zero Footprint’ tells of ex-soldiers paid top dollar for jobs too dirty and dangerous for U.S. military

In addition to Feral Jandi, there are dozens of sites with links to job offers for ex-military types that go far beyond simple security. As War News Update points out, this growth of private military contractors is about the most under-reported story there is.

Read the original link @ War News Updates: New Book Reveals How Ex-Soldiers Are Paid Top Dollar For Jobs Too Dirty And Dangerous For The U.S. Military with commentary and links.

Should be illegal to hire mercenaries. That is why we have a military. I thought there was no job too dangerous for our military? If it is too dirty, we have to ask, "Should we be doing this in the first place?"

I know a couple of guys who work for a security contractor in Iraq. These dudes work like three month, home for a month, and back to Iraq for another three months. They are getting well. They are young guys, married, one has two kids. They both bought new homes and plan on paying them off in record time. They are making close to $200K a year. They are bodyguards for some of the Iraqi leadership.

I know a couple of guys who work for a security contractor in Iraq. These dudes work like three month, home for a month, and back to Iraq for another three months. They are getting well. They are young guys, married, one has two kids. They both bought new homes and plan on paying them off in record time. They are making close to $200K a year. They are bodyguards for some of the Iraqi leadership.

All well and good if Iraq is footing the bill, however if the US is footing the bill, that should stop immediately!

All well and good if Iraq is footing the bill, however if the US is footing the bill, that should stop immediately!

That I cannot tell you. I don't have any idea.

Hired to kill: New book ‘Zero Footprint’ tells of ex-soldiers paid top dollar for jobs too dirty and dangerous for U.S. military.

That's what happens,when the pencil pushers in DC lose the stomach for WAR and try to turn our military into social workers. It creates a,need for these people

Last edited:
This has always been common practice when countries don't want to take the political risk of themselves intervening militarily.

South Africans for example who are tough trained soldiers, have formed companies who specialize in mercenary work,

Just pick up the phone, make an agreement and they will do the job.

Americans also specialize in mercenary and security work.

Mercenaries from South Africa have proved quietly decisive in helping the Nigerian military turn around its campaign against Boko Haram,
South African mercenaries' secret war on Boko Haram

Last edited:
I love the no-nothing who whine about
Blackwater. What exactly do they think they know that they DIDN'T get from the left-wing media?

Name ONE thing!!!

Blackwater. What exactly do they think they know that they DIDN'T get from the left-wing media?

Name ONE thing!!!
what exactly would one need to know that would excuse killers for profit?

The USA has hired mercs for a long, long time: not just our own, but other nationalities. We had most of the men in the Highlands as mercs during Vietnam. That's why Twin cities has such Hmong population: had to evacuate.

Name ONE thing!!!

Typical, uninformed and totally biased response from someone brainwashed by Leftist teachers and media. The main job of so-called mercenaries working for Blackwater and other companies is to provide SECURITY for personnel and sites. They don't go out looking for trouble.

If you have the nerve to watch it, the movie `13 Hours tells an honest and well-researched story of just what "mercenaries" do.

I can tell from your posts, it's a lot more than the likes of you would ever do.

The USA has hired mercs for a long, long time: not just our own, but other nationalities. We had most of the men in the Highlands as mercs during Vietnam. That's why Twin cities has such Hmong population: had to evacuate.

Name ONE thing!!!

Well i'm sure your solution is better,why don 't you go hold hands with the nice extremist jihadis while they chop your head off with their other hand,you naive mental midget.

Forum List

Back