Onward Christian Solders Marching on to War

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
There is little question whether the United States military could conquer and or destroy almost any nation in the world. The United States military capabilities cannot be match by any other single nation in the world. The same could not be said about diplomatic diplomacy concerning international disputes with other nations. The people of the United States and the government will deny that they are a modern day empire while many people and nations in the world perceived it to be that way. As long as the United States national security and national interests are depended on huge amounts of foreign crude oil we will not be secure. As long as the United States federal debt and foreign trade deficit grow by hundreds of billions dollars annually we will not be secure. As long as the policies of the United States are we can go to war against any terrorist nation of choice. With little to no regard of the questions and concerns of the diplomatic core of the international community of nation we will not be secure. As long as the United States domestic and foreign policies remain out of balance to the realities on the ground we will not be secure.

The American right wing Pro Life, Pro Gun, and Pro War are united behind President Bush and the current United State?s policies. Trashing international diplomatic diplomacy while the United States, China, France, Great Britain, Russia and Israel supplying the world with weapon of death and destruction. The United States exporting 4.5 billion dollars and China 3.1 billion of dollars of conventional military arms according to 2002 CIA fact book. We are supplying military weapons to our allies enemy making the world a more dangerous place. Without addressing the domestic and foreign problems of the United States we are positioning the world for a global economic implosion.

The United States government has the largest debt in the world with foreign people and nations financing a large portion of it. The American taxpayers spending a ½ trillion dollars or more for the first three years of the War in Iraq with no end in sight. There is little to no support from other nation?s governments in the world. Many international people, financial organizations and nations are losing confidence in the United States government?s policies and actions. As is the truth so to are the answers found in the middle of the two sides rarely on one.

The United States as well as a host of other nations must reduce their economical dependency on the military industrial complex while strengthening the role of their international diplomats. Only by understanding the grievances of the people on the other side will we find peace and security. As people in this world we all have the same concerns for our children, family, community, and nation no matter what side we are on. An act of War by one side is an act of terror on the other side no matter how you cut the pie.

David2004 said:
As people in this world we all have the same concerns for our children, family, community, and nation no matter what side we are on. An act of War by one side is an act of terror on the other side no matter how you cut the pie.

Does this apply to Islamofascists too or are they exempt?

David2004 said:
There is little question whether the United States military could conquer and or destroy almost any nation in the world. The United States military capabilities cannot be match by any other single nation in the world. The same could not be said about diplomatic diplomacy concerning international disputes with other nations. The people of the United States and the government will deny that they are a modern day empire while many people and nations in the world perceived it to be that way. As long as the United States national security and national interests are depended on huge amounts of foreign crude oil we will not be secure. As long as the United States federal debt and foreign trade deficit grow by hundreds of billions dollars annually we will not be secure. As long as the policies of the United States are we can go to war against any terrorist nation of choice. With little to no regard of the questions and concerns of the diplomatic core of the international community of nation we will not be secure. As long as the United States domestic and foreign policies remain out of balance to the realities on the ground we will not be secure.

The American right wing Pro Life, Pro Gun, and Pro War are united behind President Bush and the current United State?s policies. Trashing international diplomatic diplomacy while the United States, China, France, Great Britain, Russia and Israel supplying the world with weapon of death and destruction. The United States exporting 4.5 billion dollars and China 3.1 billion of dollars of conventional military arms according to 2002 CIA fact book. We are supplying military weapons to our allies enemy making the world a more dangerous place. Without addressing the domestic and foreign problems of the United States we are positioning the world for a global economic implosion.

The United States government has the largest debt in the world with foreign people and nations financing a large portion of it. The American taxpayers spending a ½ trillion dollars or more for the first three years of the War in Iraq with no end in sight. There is little to no support from other nation?s governments in the world. Many international people, financial organizations and nations are losing confidence in the United States government?s policies and actions. As is the truth so to are the answers found in the middle of the two sides rarely on one.

The United States as well as a host of other nations must reduce their economical dependency on the military industrial complex while strengthening the role of their international diplomats. Only by understanding the grievances of the people on the other side will we find peace and security. As people in this world we all have the same concerns for our children, family, community, and nation no matter what side we are on. An act of War by one side is an act of terror on the other side no matter how you cut the pie.

I was considering taking your post apart, then figured, WTF? How about you post some links to what you are claiming, no mind?

What pro war people? i dont know anyone who is simply pro war. I know people who love freedom and while they wish we didnt have to go to war know that sometimes war is needed to defend that freedom. I am one of them. I hate war. But we arent making a choice between war and peace. we are making a choice between war and something worse.

What pro war people? i dont know anyone who is simply pro war. I know people who love freedom and while they wish we didnt have to go to war know that sometimes war is needed to defend that freedom. I am one of them. I hate war. But we arent making a choice between war and peace. we are making a choice between war and something worse.

There are pro war people out there! I'm sure your a nice person but How did we defend our freedom by attacking Iraq? Iraq was never a threat to us, saddam would never have had the capacity to be a hitler, let's say he managed to make a nucular bomb- what would he do with it? attack america ? commit suicide?
What he was doing was funding the suicide bomber's in Isreal, And try to kill bush's daddy And that's why we went to war, Not to defend freedom.

dumphauler said:
There are pro war people out there! I'm sure your a nice person but How did we defend our freedom by attacking Iraq? Iraq was never a threat to us, saddam would never have had the capacity to be a hitler, let's say he managed to make a nucular bomb- what would he do with it? attack america ? commit suicide?
What he was doing was funding the suicide bomber's in Isreal, And try to kill bush's daddy And that's why we went to war, Not to defend freedom.

He had ties to ALqaeda, he supported terrorists. The 9/11 commision report said this, despite mainstream media lies.

dumphauler said:

If they were coming to kill YOUR family, I would want America to go kill them first and I don't even know you.

Saddam was indeed a threat to this nation's security. Given the time, he would have delivered whatever WMD he could to terrorists who wanted to attack Americans, either here in the U.S. or abroad.

Bottom line, I expect our government to do WHATEVER it takes to protect us. If that means going alone, so be it. We only take the french along so they can feel better about their military.

dumphauler said:

When it comes to keeping this country safe I am VERY pro war! Your hatred of jews is showing again.

We went to war as a pre-emptive measure to prevent him from striking us in the future though islamic fanatics. Its not hard to understand.

gaffer said:
When it comes to keeping this country safe I am VERY pro war! Your hatred of jews is showing again.

We went to war as a pre-emptive measure to prevent him from striking us in the future though islamic fanatics. Its not hard to understand.

No, you are pro-Jew and ANTI-American. We went to war to support the state of Israel and everybody knows it. 1,000 died for the lousy Jews. It is not hard to understand.

But you seem to have trouble with it.

dumphauler said:

Neither you nor the other posted any links to lead us from our follies. Are you nihilists?

William Joyce said:
No, you are pro-Jew and ANTI-American. We went to war to support the state of Israel and everybody knows it. 1,000 died for the lousy Jews. It is not hard to understand.

But you seem to have trouble with it.

I'll never understand why somebody hates Jewish people. What is with that?
Identifying with them is the wiser choice. Because unless terrorism is stopped, the U.S. will be like Israel. That is too horrible to imagine: bus bombings, dead children, all the time.

BTW, don't more Jewish people live here in the US than in Israel? So this is, de facto, Israel. In fact, when the idiots bombed NYC on 9/11 weren't they bombing, in a sense, Israel? Uh, yeah.

Did you hear that Ed Koch is voting for Bush? Now wouldn't he have made a fun veep? Y'know, kind of a mix-n-match situation like the one Kerry hoped for with McCain? Imagine feisty, brutally honest Ed dealing with Arafat. Jihad that!

Forum List

Back